Send the DACA moochers packing and build The Wall without approval...Here’s how.

You might want to watch this entire video to see WHY so many are reluctant to spend money on another wall. They don't work. The only way to really secure the border is with more border patrol stations along with motion detectors that cannot be seen. Anything that they can see, can and will always be compromised.

1150x647

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

That's a fence, that's why we laugh when you guys want a fence

Trump wants a 'wall'. Border experts want a fence - CNNPolitics

see the "experts" *cough* amnesty people want the fence...

walls are 30 feet high with barbed wire. and a sheer surface with no holes....so if you make it to the top, you deal with barbed wire and then a 30 foot drop......that's 3 stories....jump out of a 3 story window....let me know how it goes

You build a 1000 mile wall there will be a 1000 tunnels underneath it dumbass. When G.W. Bush sent the national guard down there, attempted crossing dropped by 67% because they didn't know where they were. A 40' high wall will produce a 41 foot ladder, they would even be able to build stairs on their side of the wall unsceen.

For border security you have to install motion detector devices that they cannot see--and add more border patrol stations. If they can't see it they won't waste the $3000.00 on a coyote to guide them through.

Of course. You build a 20 foot wall, Mexicans will get 20 foot ladders, not to mention rope.
Only the president and cult are too stupid to not to figure this out.

We've already shot down that imbecile theory 100 times.

The only thing you were correct about is you being an imbecile
You shot nothing down except your credabilty which was shot a long time ago.

Moron: Fact checks are fake news.

That's a total fucking lie, of course. When did I ever claim I was an imbecile? Only a functional moron would even suggest I said such a thing.

Fact check sites are fake news. That has also been proven over and over again.

Trump doesn’t need congressional approval or appropriation for the wall. As commander in chief he can deploy the corp of engineers of our armed forces to construct The Wall.
The Wall can be built as part of regular military defense initiatives.

A Crowd Funding method can be used to help subsidize expenses. The “Crowd” being good, quality REAL Americans.

Anybody working with an iQ over 20 knows Mexico will in fact pay for the wall...directly or indirectly one way or another.

I don't know which part of the above is the funniest, but for starters I'll go with Mexico 'indirectly' paying for the wall.

Trump doesn’t need congressional approval or appropriation for the wall. As commander in chief he can deploy the corp of engineers of our armed forces to construct The Wall.

A Crowd Funding method can be used to help subsidize expenses. The “Crowd” being good, quality REAL Americans.

Anybody working with an iQ over 20 knows Mexico will in fact pay for the wall...directly or indirectly one way or another.

They aren't "moochers".

Funny that word doesn't even appear in the OP but they are moochers.

It appears in the thread title.

I don't know which part of the above is the funniest, but for starters I'll go with Mexico 'indirectly' paying for the wall.

I’m not sure if you’re just trying to build on that awesome post count or not...but let me know if you need my 11 year old nephew to log in and explain it to you.

how are DACA kids mooching? most of them are educated, working and now pay taxes. some even own cars and homes.

unlike broke losers like you who actually ARE moochers.

and mexico is never paying for your orange sociopath's wall.

lowlife wackjob.

I’m not sure if you’re just trying to build on that awesome post count or not...but let me know if you need my 11 year old nephew to log in and explain it to you.

The usual Rightwing nut response.

The usual Rightwing nut response.
Still whining that Me-HE-ko will pay for the wall. Priceless. He's too much a loser to realize HE'LL pay for any wall. Trump is aiming for trade sanctions. Prices will go higher. Guess who pays the price?

Did they let all you Loons out of your straight jackets at the exact same time? Did everybody already get their methadone fix?

Because the issue goes to Trump's base. The gop establishment got it's hopes and dreams filled with the tax cut. Bannon's committed political suicide. Trump has trade wars and immigration left.

And it's really a good issue to hammer the dems with. The Dreamers were once a bipartisan issue that both the gop and dems wanted to solve because sending them back makes no sense - economically, legally and morally. But for Trump voters it's a wedge issue: they're brown and have jobs. They're taking something away from "us." We'd have those jobs if they didn't.

A shutdown will hurt dems in red and swing states, but heavily democratic areas will punish any centrists who'd cave in for funding a wall.

Because the issue goes to Trump's base. The gop establishment got it's hopes and dreams filled with the tax cut. Bannon's committed political suicide. Trump has trade wars and immigration left.

And it's really a good issue to hammer the dems with. The Dreamers were once a bipartisan issue that both the gop and dems wanted to solve because sending them back makes no sense - economically, legally and morally. But for Trump voters it's a wedge issue: they're brown and have jobs. They're taking something away from "us." We'd have those jobs if they didn't.

A shutdown will hurt dems in red and swing states, but heavily democratic areas will punish any centrists who'd cave in for funding a wall.

Great analysis! They are convinced that 800,000 Dreamers are getting "free stuff" and might steal their job that they've had for umpteen years. And plus they'd be able to vote, which would be unacceptable.

BEWARE THE BROWN PEOPLE!!
:ack-1:

Great analysis! They are convinced that 800,000 Dreamers are getting "free stuff" and might steal their job that they've had for umpteen years. And plus they'd be able to vote, which would be unacceptable.

They work, they pay taxes. Culturally, they're "American." In a sane world, one that was pre-Trump, both parties wanted to fix it. Make it harder for illegal immigrants to live here, so more kids aren't brought here while young, and make these people legal permanent residents. That solution would not hurt anyone, and it would be good for the economy. But Trump's base doesn't want an actual solution: they want to punish the browns and see a wall. Not all Trump voters feel that way, but no Trump voter will be persuaded not to vote for him over it.

They work, they pay taxes. Culturally, they're "American." In a sane world, one that was pre-Trump, both parties wanted to fix it. Make it harder for illegal immigrants to live here, so more kids aren't brought here while young, and make these people legal permanent residents. That solution would not hurt anyone, and it would be good for the economy. But Trump's base doesn't want an actual solution: they want to punish the browns and see a wall. Not all Trump voters feel that way, but no Trump voter will be persuaded not to vote for him over it.

Trump is on the wrong side of the American people on nearly every issue - and this is a RASMUSSEN poll:
Rasmussen poll: Most don't want border wall

You requiring this elementary issue to be explained to you over and over again is quite telling.
You see, we have a little document in this country that sort of outlines guidelines and procedures for the naturalization process.
Nowhere does it say “if a foreign child under the age of 12 is left on the doorstep of an American this child is moved to the front of the line for naturalization”
Real Americans said no to Amnesty....DACA is just a spun, repackaged, unconstitutional route to Amnesty....anybody sane sees it this way.

Trump is on the wrong side of the American people on nearly every issue - and this is a RASMUSSEN poll:
Rasmussen poll: Most don't want border wall

Geographically speaking, where was the polling conducted?
Mexifornia? Loon York?
See how this works bud...Your polls have zero credibility. Remember when polls had HRC winning? Hahaha

Wow, if it is so easy to get over a wall, our prisons must be completely empty!

Mexifornia? Loon York?
See how this works bud...Your polls have zero credibility. Remember when polls had HRC winning? Hahaha

Translation: I only post polls that give me results I am looking for - LIKE RASMUSSEN!

Need more loonybird? Cuz Arizonans and Texans don't want it.

New Poll: 54 Percent of Arizonans Tell Donald Trump, 'Don't Build That Border Wall'
Most Texans oppose Donald Trump's plan to build a border wall, new poll says | Politics | Dallas News
Poll shows almost half of Arizona residents think Trump's wall would be a 'waste of money'

Mexifornia? Loon York?

Translation: I only post polls that give me results I am looking for - LIKE RASMUSSEN!

Need more loonybird? Cuz Arizonans and Texans don't want it.

New Poll: 54 Percent of Arizonans Tell Donald Trump, 'Don't Build That Border Wall'
Most Texans oppose Donald Trump's plan to build a border wall, new poll says | Politics | Dallas News

So let me get this straight wacko...
Trump won the election almost exclusively on the play of "build that wall" and a hardcore anti immigration message and now all of the sudden nobody wants a wall built or the DACA thieves sent home according to your "sources". And that all seems likely to you?
Just when I start to believe you fools can't possibly get any stupider you spout shit like this.

Trump won the election almost exclusively on the play of "build that wall" and a hardcore anti immigration message and now all of the sudden nobody wants a wall built or the DACA thieves sent home according to your "sources". And that all seems likely to you?
Just when I start to believe you fools can't possibly get any stupider you spout shit like this.

BrokeLoser - Trump keyboard warrior and possible Russian Troll steps up to post on USMB! :cuckoo:

blinders.jpg

BrokeLoser - Trump keyboard warrior and possible Russian Troll steps up to post on USMB! :cuckoo:

blinders.jpg

Honestly bud....you really don’t have to be a paid professional to realize that almost every sentiment conveyed by a LefTard is originated in some weird, twisted, backward peanut brain.

Forum List

Back