🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sending Justin Bieber an E mail

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
I sent justin bieber an e mail...

I told him that Im far too old to be one of your serious Contemporary fans, and I dont know, and I dont care what kind of a singer you are anymore.

You had your opportunities, you took them, you gave it your all, and did what you could do, and did what you were going to do, and thats all that matters...

And I told him that im sorry for some Americans negativity toward you and truth spoken to power, that evil garbage is our own opinion of ourselves talking.
Americans live with this shit everyday...Americans.

Perhaps you are what democracy looks like, it doesn't matter if you come in 1st or 50th, you have the right to try, and so it seems that at least early on, moderately you have succeeded some.
And that's all one can ask for.
And that's what democracy looks like.
Fuck this persecution.

And you know why I sent that e mail to him?
Because of YOU.
:)

I suppose Bieber might read your e mail, and care what you wrote. Nobody here does.

I sent justin bieber an e mail...

I told him that Im far too old to be one of your serious Contemporary fans, and I dont know, and I dont care what kind of a singer you are anymore.

You had your opportunities, you took them, you gave it your all, and did what you could do, and did what you were going to do, and thats all that matters...

And I told him that im sorry for some Americans negativity toward you and truth spoken to power, that evil garbage is our own opinion of ourselves talking.
Americans live with this shit everyday...Americans.

Perhaps you are what democracy looks like, it doesn't matter if you come in 1st or 50th, you have the right to try, and so it seems that at least early on, moderately you have succeeded some.
And that's all one can ask for.
And that's what democracy looks like.
Fuck this persecution.

And you know why I sent that e mail to him?
Because of YOU.
You're a psycho.

• Banned
What's up with Justin Bieber, is he being canceled or something?
No, he's the prop, a weapon of abuse toward Americans by other Americans, as part of him being the subject of baseless hate.

In part because he was a teenager and had a teenagers voice and his target group are people his age.

In part because he's a Canadian.

In part because he represents the changes in how people think and act, that the right wing hates, especially the violent, hateful, venomous ones like the SLAVE owning class.. or who would be.
The south.

In part because he's more generations apart from the oldest generation, than has ever existed living on this planet in the history of mankind, thanks to people living longer.

In part because America sucks and people who suck act like people who suck.

So sending him that e mail, was a dissent against that entire hate filled system.

Last edited:
I don't drink or do drugs unlike you right wing nazi retards.
lol. I'm too old to do drugs unless you count high blood pressure pills, and I never drank. Tastes nasty to me. Especially beer. But that is neither here nor there. You are a turd. I hope they give you your wish and ban your sorry ass.

No, he's the prop, a weapon of abuse toward Americans by other Americans, as part of him being the subject of baseless hate.

In part because he was a teenager and had a teenagers voice and his target group are people his age.

In part because he's a Canadian.

In part because he represents the changes in how people think and act, that the right wing hates, especially the violent, hateful, venomous ones like the SLAVE owning class.. or who would be.
The south.

In part because he's more generations apart from the oldest generation, than has ever existed living on this planet in the history of mankind, thanks to people living longer.

In part because America sucks and people who suck act like people who suck.

So sending him that e mail, was a dissent against that entire hate filled system.

homer-bushes-gif-21.gif

What kind of a nut job joins a random message forum and rants about emailing a celeb, then goes political......for seemingly no other reason.

That seems to be where we are these days. BTW are there any good rock bands in what is/was the top 40 anymore?
Rock music died in the rain & flannel era.

Thankfully we can time travel to when rock was still fun. RIP EVH

Forum List

Back