Serial Liar Hillary now contradicting FBI Director in Fox Interview

Helly now claiming that the classified markings were changed "RETROACTIVELY" lmfao Then once she was told the FBI under oath stated that is not true- she blamed her staff.. So Helly's staff PERSONALLY used her email account?? Old BITCH digging the fucking hole deeper.. is there any wonder why this old bat hasn't done an interview in a fucking year until today? ROTTED HILLARY caught lying again.. Gee, what a surprise. ( sarc )

Helly now claiming that the classified markings were changed "RETROACTIVELY" lmfao Then once she was told the FBI under oath stated that is not true- she blamed her staff.. So Helly's staff PERSONALLY used her email account?? Old BITCH digging the fucking hole deeper.. is there any wonder why this old bat hasn't done an interview in a fucking year until today? ROTTED HILLARY caught lying again.. Gee, what a surprise. ( sarc )
She also said other people told her what to do......not that she was the one in charge.

16xo51.jpg

If you people had not nominated such an incredibly terrible candidate, the democrat's somewhat less terrible candidate might have something to worry about.

You have to understand who this conniving Bitch is talking to on a Fox Channel.

She has to have a certain number of PA & Ohio Blue collar workers who have voted Democratic for decades...who are now pretty sure she is nothing but a liar and a crook.

So, she gets on Fox, makes her pitch...knowing she can no longer fool most of the people most of the time...but hoping to fool some of the people one more time.

Very sad in a way...particularly for Americans...because she may be able to pull it off, with the help of an New York run Media and New York Wall Street Money....and the "No I. D. Required" votes of the Long Dead in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and few other Democrat/Boslhevik run rotting cities in the North.

If you people had not nominated such an incredibly terrible candidate, the democrat's somewhat less terrible candidate might have something to worry about.
Honestly, Trump winning the nomination is the one thing that makes me suspect that there's some seriously underhanded shit going on :laugh:
Not to me. It's totally clear. There is nothing underhanded, the RNC lost control of their party because they somehow underestimated the stupidity of the average working class republican.

Honestly, Trump winning the nomination is the one thing that makes me suspect that there's some seriously underhanded shit going on :laugh:
Not to me. It's totally clear. There is nothing underhanded, the RNC lost control of their party because they somehow underestimated the stupidity of the average working class republican.
Very possible. In fact, I dare say very likely.

The BITCH can't help herself.. All she knows is lying.. I'm willing to bet she even lies in her fucking dreams.

Hillary Contradicts FBI’s Comey on Email Scandal — Claims Emails In Question Were Classified ‘Retroactively

Hillary Contradicts FBI's Comey on Email Scandal - Claims Emails In Question Were Classified 'Retroactively' - Breitbart

The State Department backs her up!

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time.

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time

Most of those hard working class Republicans, Independents and a few Democrats finally realized that the establishment was helping everyone but the working class.

Most of those hard working class Republicans, Independents and a few Democrats finally realized that the establishment was helping everyone but the working class.
Maybe but they are still voting republican. Liberals have been saying that the system is rigged forever and un-rigging it has long been part of their platform. Now the Donald hijacks that message and all the sudden it's not wealth envy? What an obvious steaming pile of bait-and-switch Trump has for you people.

The BITCH can't help herself.. All she knows is lying.. I'm willing to bet she even lies in her fucking dreams.

Hillary Contradicts FBI’s Comey on Email Scandal — Claims Emails In Question Were Classified ‘Retroactively

Hillary Contradicts FBI's Comey on Email Scandal - Claims Emails In Question Were Classified 'Retroactively' - Breitbart

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time.

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time

WTF is the daily News Bin?? You and your Horseshit links, anything to make excuses for this criminal.. So you're saying the News Bin is telling the truth and James Comey is a liar? And if he's a liar, does that mean he's lying also that she shouldn't be charged? You leftist nitwits can't have it both ways

Watched Wallace interview Hillary on Fox. It will be rerun at 6:00pm. Watch it, will make your head explode. Wallace
ran clip of Goudy/ FBI questioning. Right down the list he answered statements as to Hillary lied on each one. When
confronted with this Hillary denied it. Then the Mother of Bengazi clip, mother said Hillary told her son died as result
of a vidio, Hillary basically said she was a lier. Hillary sat and lied about everything again, surprise-surprise. Media
was on Trump in a New York minute, over his statements on Muslim American soldiers death. But they had no
sympathy for parents of those lost in Bengazi, not only did they call them liars, they had their mindless media hacks
call them liars also. Mr. Tingle, Chris Matthews was one of the 1st. I wonder if those Left Wing Media people like
Matthews and ODonall go out into the public with out body guards. All military and Vets and LEOs, should be on the
lookout for these people out in public, and make sure they get the attention they deserve.

WTF is the daily News Bin?? You and your Horseshit links, anything to make excuses for this criminal.. So you're saying the News Bin is telling the truth and James Comey is a liar? And if he's a liar, does that mean he's lying also that she shouldn't be charged? You leftist nitwits can't have it both ways

Face facts, Hillary has been cleared...

Justice Department rules Hillary Clinton followed law in deleting emails

Actually she hasn't done a press conference in over 235 days, and at the last one she answered 7 questions. An interview is not a press conference. In this case though, at least she was asked something other then softball questions and she soundly strike out.

I wish she would drop out or be forced out so I don't have to just vote, not crooked Hillary.

Forum List

Back