Serial Liar Hillary now contradicting FBI Director in Fox Interview

If you people had not nominated such an incredibly terrible candidate, the democrat's somewhat less terrible candidate might have something to worry about.
Honestly, Trump winning the nomination is the one thing that makes me suspect that there's some seriously underhanded shit going on :laugh:
Not to me. It's totally clear. There is nothing underhanded, the RNC lost control of their party because they somehow underestimated the stupidity of the average working class republican.

Most of those hard working class Republicans, Independents and a few Democrats finally realized that the establishment was helping everyone but the working class.
Maybe but they are still voting republican. Liberals have been saying that the system is rigged forever and un-rigging it has long been part of their platform. Now the Donald hijacks that message and all the sudden it's not wealth envy? What an obvious steaming pile of bait-and-switch Trump has for you people.

when did democrats complain about a rigged system? Their whole process was shown to be rigged there is absolutely no denying that fact. The democrats invented rigging an election with the KKK and they have not stopped since.

Apparently the only time they complain about rigged elections is when they THINK someone else is doing the rigging.

If you people had not nominated such an incredibly terrible candidate, the democrat's somewhat less terrible candidate might have something to worry about.
Honestly, Trump winning the nomination is the one thing that makes me suspect that there's some seriously underhanded shit going on :laugh:

Very funny. You have DNC e-mails proving that the fix was in for Hillary. What else are you going to do, got to divert from the truth.

The BITCH can't help herself.. All she knows is lying.. I'm willing to bet she even lies in her fucking dreams.

Hillary Contradicts FBI’s Comey on Email Scandal — Claims Emails In Question Were Classified ‘Retroactively

Hillary Contradicts FBI's Comey on Email Scandal - Claims Emails In Question Were Classified 'Retroactively' - Breitbart

The State Department backs her up!

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time.

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time

WTF is the daily News Bin?? You and your Horseshit links, anything to make excuses for this criminal.. So you're saying the News Bin is telling the truth and James Comey is a liar? And if he's a liar, does that mean he's lying also that she shouldn't be charged? You leftist nitwits can't have it both ways

Face facts, Hillary has been cleared...

Justice Department rules Hillary Clinton followed law in deleting emails

We know she was cleared, why in the hell does she still need to continue to lie? She is really stupid, she has to lie. LMAO! That is why she is the least trusted of the two major candidates.

The BITCH can't help herself.. All she knows is lying.. I'm willing to bet she even lies in her fucking dreams.

Hillary Contradicts FBI’s Comey on Email Scandal — Claims Emails In Question Were Classified ‘Retroactively

Hillary Contradicts FBI's Comey on Email Scandal - Claims Emails In Question Were Classified 'Retroactively' - Breitbart

the FBI director made mistakes in his presentation that have been debunked.

thanks for your hysteria. you loons should stay away from breitbart.

Not to me. It's totally clear. There is nothing underhanded, the RNC lost control of their party because they somehow underestimated the stupidity of the average working class republican.
Very possible. In fact, I dare say very likely.
You idiots are the low information scum that keeps voting for idiots like her and obuthole.

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time.

State Dept confirms FBI got it wrong, none of Hillary Clinton’s emails were classified at the time

So Hillary's co-conspirators claim the cops are lying....

Gee, where have I heard that before???

Hmmmm....

The head of the FBI declared:

- Hillary purjured herself...
- Hillary had an illegal, unauthorized, un-encryted server and used multiple unauthorized un-encrypred, illegal devices
- Hillary broke the law, specifically the FOIA and the Federal Records Act
- Hillary sent and received classified information that was classified at the time

So who should I believe, the career, life-long, scandalous lying bitch or head of the FBI?

Think I'll believe Comey.

I know why she's doing it - lying her ass off....she HAS to convince enough idiots to believe her to have a chance of winning. It's despicable still, though, that she can't stop lying.

Last edited:

WTF is the daily News Bin?? You and your Horseshit links, anything to make excuses for this criminal.. So you're saying the News Bin is telling the truth and James Comey is a liar? And if he's a liar, does that mean he's lying also that she shouldn't be charged? You leftist nitwits can't have it both ways

We know she was cleared, why in the hell does she still need to continue to lie? She is really stupid, she has to lie. LMAO! That is why she is the least trusted of the two major candidates.

What is she lying about? Please provide "credible" sources that can be verified as factual.

So Hillary's co-conspirators claim the cops are lying....

Gee, where have I heard that before???

Trump? Fox News? Rush Limbaugh? Hannity?

Comey said, a few of the emails were marked classified in his press conference giving a very bad impression to the public...

But then in the hearing the next day, he had to clarify, and he said 3 emails had partial markings, that were within the body of the text, (and not at the header level of the email), indicating they were lowest level of classified, and if you were code savvy, it could have been caught...even though they were improperly marked without the Classified header. This alone proved that Hillary did NOT LIE when she said she did not mail or receive emails that were marked Classified...having a small marking in the text of the email is NOT the proper way to mark classified email and could have been missed by most people without the proper Header markings.

AND it turns out those 3 that had partial markings were NOT classified, even at the lowest level of Classified, they were not Classified emails at all..the 3 were emails from Hillary's appointment assistant, trying to set up times for phone calls with her Diplomats.

So, you all are the liars, by calling Hillary a liar on this, she didn't lie on this...no matter how badly you want it to be true.

And she did not lie about not wanting to use multiple devices to keep her personal emails private, when first questioned on why she set up the server, though it was an utterly ridiculous excuse...

Comey indicated in his press conference that she used multiple devices, but what Comey was talking about is her having more than one server over the 4 years, that servers were upgraded over the four years....

that's what Comey is calling 'multiple devices', he was not saying she used two blackberry phones at the same time, which is what she was talking about when first questioned by the press about why she set up the server....as I have said, Comey was saying she used multiple devices over the 4 years, BUT NOT multiple devices at the same time...ala, multiple phones, or multiple servers running simultaneously.

Yes....we know what the plantation was told.....adults are talking now child.....

Most of those hard working class Republicans, Independents and a few Democrats finally realized that the establishment was helping everyone but the working class.
Maybe but they are still voting republican. Liberals have been saying that the system is rigged forever and un-rigging it has long been part of their platform. Now the Donald hijacks that message and all the sudden it's not wealth envy? What an obvious steaming pile of bait-and-switch Trump has for you people.

when did democrats complain about a rigged system? Their whole process was shown to be rigged there is absolutely no denying that fact. The democrats invented rigging an election with the KKK and they have not stopped since.

Apparently the only time they complain about rigged elections is when they THINK someone else is doing the rigging.
I said liberals, not Democrats. There have been evil people of both parties that has finagled the system and they have been conservatives. Liberals fought for every advance in democracy since only white, male, protestant landowners could vote. Every step of the way there have been conservatives trying to keep economic and political power in the hands of the few.

I said liberals, not Democrats. There have been evil people of both parties that has finagled the system and they have been conservatives. Liberals fought for every advance in democracy since only white, male, protestant landowners could vote. Every step of the way there have been conservatives trying to keep economic and political power in the hands of the few.
You mean liberals....

What is she lying about? Please provide "credible" sources that can be verified as factual.
Comey, head of the FBI, under oath, declared all of those, which she is lying about now. Only an idiot would take Hillary's word over Comey's.

I thought H. Clinton was too afraid to be interviewed on FOX.

She has smart advisers, they know that no matter how badly she did it is past her now. She can now claim she went of Fox news and knocked it out of the park. Which is a departure from the truth but we are talking about Crooked Hillary.

You mean liberals....
Explain yourself troll. No conservative ever thought sweeping change in the voting demographic was a good thing.

Comey, head of the FBI, under oath, declared all of those, which she is lying about now. Only an idiot would take Hillary's word over Comey's.

here's the link:

Forum List

Back