Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

The election was useless.

Removing an inept and dangerous leader is not useless
You are right, Biden should be removed.
You will have a chance in 2024

Good luck with that
Fraud will be proven. Fraud has been proven to half the country already.
Six months after the election and you are no closer to proving fraud
Not a fantasy? You said you would not engage in fantasies. Lying again, nothing new here.

35 states voted GOP state house and senate

Traitor Joe did not win any of those without cheating
What that shows is voters cast ballots for Republicans, but they didn’t want to vote for Trump

He was not a very good President

Trump had historically high ratings from republicans. You and your side have that lie, and nothing else, to explain the most obvious election fraud in American history. the Zionist 911 traitors from the GOP are the only ones supporting Biden. Polls showed before election time the Reagan democrat and the Clinton aka NO go on senile boob bob dole republican.

The truth of the polls before the election showed traitor joe doing precisely what he did in nh and Iowa - go off a cliff as the voters checked him out closely.

You are arguing that traitor Joe as a candidate was like Reagan and Clinton, when, in reality, he was bob dole 2.0 and there was significant trump gains with black voters outside the urban fraud zones.

Trump won 35 states.

It takes an unreal moron not to understand that is the true math of the down ballot....
Why would Democrats go through all that trouble with fraud and cheating with the ballots as you claim, in all 5 of these states, to give Biden a win,

While NOT also committing the same alleged fraud with the same ballots for the Democratic Congressmen and senators running?

What good would it be for democrats with their agenda, having Biden as their president, without a strong majority in Congress??? Why wouldn't they do the alleged same cheating that they did with Biden, with the other Democrats running so to keep their strength in congress or make it even bigger??? They were all on the same ballots used to vote for president, processed through the same machines as the presidential candidates?

It makes no sense to be willing to allegedly commit fraud, A felony crime, without going for it, with The House as well so that the democrats could easily pass legislation they favor?
Why would Democrats go through all that trouble? Dang, originally we felt you were naïve, now we know you're just plain stupid.
Ummmmmm....how stupid is it to fake the Presidential ballot but not fake the down ballots and win there too?
About as stupid as a Democrat.
Not as stupid as a Stolen Election Republican

You still haven’t explained how fake ballots can be sneered into the official count
By dishonest people just like you.
Show me how to sneak in fake ballots without being detected
Drop them off at the counting facility. They look like any other ballot.

Then that throws off the count. You have more votes than voters.
That has already been proven and never debunked.

That is not true. Extra votes has been debunked. Even Republicans get it.

"
“The poll book is completely off. Completely off,” Carone claims in the video.

“Off by 30,000?” Johnson says.

Carone adjusts her mic and leans in to say: “I’d say that poll book is off by over 100,000.” She then asks Johnson how many registered voters are in the poll book.

“Do you even know the answer to that?” she says. Johnson tries to respond but Carone cuts him off. “Zero. Zero,” she says, holding up her hand in a “zero” gesture. “There’s zero.”

Arizona's population increased 40% since the late 90's. It's registered voters almost tripled in the same amount of time. That is impossible.
That is a blatant LIE
Arizonas population increased in that timeframe
No it is not. I said the population increased 40%. The registered voters almost tripled. All worked out by an expert statistician. You are welcome to debunk it.
Arizona went to 100 percent mail in vote
See what it does for voter participation?
So you can't debunk what I said. Some( a lot) of those voters simply do not exist.

Easy enough....show us some votes from voters who do not exist
That's already been done, moron. Crowder showed voters whose address was a vacant lot.

No one has shown any such thing. Show me something VALID. Not some right wing loon on YouTube or a piece in the GateWay Pundit.
You will never agree that anything I post is "valid." Do you expect me to find evidence of voter fraud on CNN?

That's because all of your sources are fake news. None of them can pass a fact check. I don't use CNN as a source, nor I do watch CNN. I use sources that can pass a fact check, including right wing sources.

You're not going to find evidence of fraud anywhere because there was no fraud. The ONLY people promoting the Big Lie, are LIARS.

THE ELECTION WAS NOT STOLEN.
Fact check operations are fake news, dingbat. The same people who run fake news also staff the so-called fact check operations.

"there was no fraud."

Talk about the big lie.
If you could prove fraud, you would.
That's what the audit is for.
Thanks for admitting there's no proof of any fraud. You just confessed the only fraud is what they find in this audit and this audit has not uncovered any fraud yet.

These same people did the same thing with the other audits.

Until those real, official and credible audits said Biden won and there wasn't fraud.

I will not be surprised if after this so called audit says Biden won and the same people say the audit is wrong. They will never, ever stop the lies.
No they did not. Why do you think this audit is being done? Are you people really as stupid as you sound?

What that shows is voters cast ballots for Republicans, but they didn’t want to vote for Trump

Trump had historically high ratings from republicans. You and your side have that lie, and nothing else, to explain the most obvious election fraud in American history. the Zionist 911 traitors from the GOP are the only ones supporting Biden. Polls showed before election time the Reagan democrat and the Clinton aka NO go on senile boob bob dole republican.

The truth of the polls before the election showed traitor joe doing precisely what he did in nh and Iowa - go off a cliff as the voters checked him out closely.

You are arguing that traitor Joe as a candidate was like Reagan and Clinton, when, in reality, he was bob dole 2.0 and there was significant trump gains with black voters outside the urban fraud zones.

Trump won 35 states.

It takes an unreal moron not to understand that is the true math of the down ballot....
Why would Democrats go through all that trouble with fraud and cheating with the ballots as you claim, in all 5 of these states, to give Biden a win,

While NOT also committing the same alleged fraud with the same ballots for the Democratic Congressmen and senators running?

What good would it be for democrats with their agenda, having Biden as their president, without a strong majority in Congress??? Why wouldn't they do the alleged same cheating that they did with Biden, with the other Democrats running so to keep their strength in congress or make it even bigger??? They were all on the same ballots used to vote for president, processed through the same machines as the presidential candidates?

It makes no sense to be willing to allegedly commit fraud, A felony crime, without going for it, with The House as well so that the democrats could easily pass legislation they favor?
Why would Democrats go through all that trouble? Dang, originally we felt you were naïve, now we know you're just plain stupid.
Ummmmmm....how stupid is it to fake the Presidential ballot but not fake the down ballots and win there too?

You still haven’t explained how fake ballots can be sneered into the official count

"

Carone adjusts her mic and leans in to say: “I’d say that poll book is off by over 100,000.” She then asks Johnson how many registered voters are in the poll book.

“Do you even know the answer to that?” she says. Johnson tries to respond but Carone cuts him off. “Zero. Zero,” she says, holding up her hand in a “zero” gesture. “There’s zero.”

Arizona's population increased 40% since the late 90's. It's registered voters almost tripled in the same amount of time. That is impossible.
That is a blatant LIE
No it is not. I said the population increased 40%. The registered voters almost tripled. All worked out by an expert statistician. You are welcome to debunk it.
So you can't debunk what I said. Some( a lot) of those voters simply do not exist.

That's already been done, moron. Crowder showed voters whose address was a vacant lot.

No one has shown any such thing. Show me something VALID. Not some right wing loon on YouTube or a piece in the GateWay Pundit.
You will never agree that anything I post is "valid." Do you expect me to find evidence of voter fraud on CNN?

That's because all of your sources are fake news. None of them can pass a fact check. I don't use CNN as a source, nor I do watch CNN. I use sources that can pass a fact check, including right wing sources.

You're not going to find evidence of fraud anywhere because there was no fraud. The ONLY people promoting the Big Lie, are LIARS.

Fact check operations are fake news, dingbat. The same people who run fake news also staff the so-called fact check operations.

"there was no fraud."

Talk about the big lie.
If the audit says Biden won, will you accept that?
Of course not. They'll only demand more audits.
You got that right.
Thanks for admitting this fraudit is useless.
Nope, the election got Trump thrown out of office. It couldn't have been more useful.
Trump was defrauded and no one is giving up until it is proven. Deal with it. Your lie has failed.
LOLOLOLOL

I am dealing with it. I'm dealing with a Biden presidency. I'm dealing with the utter lack of fraud. I'm dealing with laughing my ass off at you conspiracy nuts.
You are dealing with open borders, 100% spike in crimes in Democratic shitholes, inflation, and indoctrination of our children. You are watching the county destroyed and just do not care.
You poor thing, your tears are like wine to me.

Cheers!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg
You are going to be able to stuff a lot of mattresses with the illegal ballots the audit will find.
It doesn't matter what they find. You already said it's a pointless exercise.

Good luck with that
Nope, that's a lie. Only 29% of America believes that to be true. And the vast majority of that 29% are brain-dead cons like you, so who cares?
Your numbers are lying bullshit just like the polls before the election. Next.
Biden's win of +9% was within 1% point of the polling of likely voters right before the election.

Trump knew by May, 2020 he was losing to Biden in his RNC and Campaign polling.

Trump presented with grim internal polling showing him losing to Biden

April 29, 2020 at 2:48 pm Updated April 29, 2020 at 9:00 pm

By
Josh Dawsey
The Washington Post
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s advisers presented him with the results of internal polling last week that showed him falling behind former vice president Joe Biden in key swing states in the presidential race, part of an effort by aides to curtail Trump’s freewheeling daily briefings on the coronavirus pandemic, according to three people with knowledge of the conversations.
The president spoke with campaign manager Brad Parscale, White House senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner and RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, among other officials, in calls and meetings last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, according to the three people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to reveal internal discussions.
One call on Wednesday — with Parscale patched in from his home in Florida and McDaniel from hers in Michigan — was designed to present grim polling data to the president to encourage him to reduce the frequency of coronavirus briefings or to stop taking questions, after seeing his numbers slip for several weeks, officials said.
Trump resisted the pleas, saying people “love” the briefings and think he is “fighting for them,” a person with knowledge of the Wednesday conversation said. Trump has long been distrustful of polling data presented to him when the numbers are negative, aides say.
The two polls given to Trump — one from the Republican National Committee and another from the Trump campaign — both showed Trump trailing Biden in swing states, officials said. His political team has grown more concerned in recent weeks, as the briefings became more combative while the economy cratered and coronavirus deaths continued to rise.
On Thursday, Trump set off a new uproar with his suggestion that injecting bleach or other disinfectants could help kill the novel virus — prompting a scramble by the administration to contain the damage.
The president held no briefings over the weekend and has taken fewer questions this week, with no appearances in the briefing room. Aides say they are hoping to soon have the president travel outside Washington, meet with governors in the Oval Office and participate in events that are focused on the economy.

RNC and Trump campaign officials did not respond to requests for comment Wednesday on the polling.

Aides described Trump as in a particularly foul mood last week because of the polling data and news coverage of his administration’s response to the pandemic, according to two of the people familiar with the discussions. In one call, he berated Parscale for the polling data...

Good luck with that
Nope, that's a lie. Only 29% of America believes that to be true. And the vast majority of that 29% are brain-dead cons like you, so who cares?
Nope, no lie. It's not a lie just because you don't like the numbers.

Good luck with that

Please post he methodology for that poll. Thanks. And even with your poll 40% of Americans is not enough for Democrats to prove there was no fraud? Not to lift one finger to help prove the election had integrity? Why asshole?

Good luck with that
Biden's win of +9% was within 1% point of the polling of likely voters right before the election.

By
Josh Dawsey
The Washington Post
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s advisers presented him with the results of internal polling last week that showed him falling behind former vice president Joe Biden in key swing states in the presidential race, part of an effort by aides to curtail Trump’s freewheeling daily briefings on the coronavirus pandemic, according to three people with knowledge of the conversations.
The president spoke with campaign manager Brad Parscale, White House senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner and RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, among other officials, in calls and meetings last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, according to the three people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to reveal internal discussions.
One call on Wednesday — with Parscale patched in from his home in Florida and McDaniel from hers in Michigan — was designed to present grim polling data to the president to encourage him to reduce the frequency of coronavirus briefings or to stop taking questions, after seeing his numbers slip for several weeks, officials said.
Trump resisted the pleas, saying people “love” the briefings and think he is “fighting for them,” a person with knowledge of the Wednesday conversation said. Trump has long been distrustful of polling data presented to him when the numbers are negative, aides say.
The two polls given to Trump — one from the Republican National Committee and another from the Trump campaign — both showed Trump trailing Biden in swing states, officials said. His political team has grown more concerned in recent weeks, as the briefings became more combative while the economy cratered and coronavirus deaths continued to rise.
On Thursday, Trump set off a new uproar with his suggestion that injecting bleach or other disinfectants could help kill the novel virus — prompting a scramble by the administration to contain the damage.
The president held no briefings over the weekend and has taken fewer questions this week, with no appearances in the briefing room. Aides say they are hoping to soon have the president travel outside Washington, meet with governors in the Oval Office and participate in events that are focused on the economy.

RNC and Trump campaign officials did not respond to requests for comment Wednesday on the polling.

Aides described Trump as in a particularly foul mood last week because of the polling data and news coverage of his administration’s response to the pandemic, according to two of the people familiar with the discussions. In one call, he berated Parscale for the polling data...
Too bad for Trump he exposed his Big Lie even before the election.

Good luck with that

By
Josh Dawsey
The Washington Post

Trump had a bad habit of telling the truth. The fraud was massive and obvious. The cover up you are engaged in is just as obvious with all the guilt glaring by the actions of the Left, big tech, and a corrupt government and media.

No one is buying it. The audits will continue. :mm:

Last edited:

Good luck with that

Please post he methodology for that poll. Thanks. And even with your poll 40% of Americans is not enough for Democrats to prove there was no fraud? Not to lift one finger to help prove the election had integrity? Why asshole?
40%?

68% say the election wasn't stolen.

And the methodology isn't in my link.

Good luck with that

By
Josh Dawsey
The Washington Post

Trump had a bad habit of telling truth. The fraud was massive and obvious. The cover up you are engaged is just as obvious with all the guilt glaring by the actions of the Left, big tech, and a corrupt government and media.

No one is buying it. The audits will continue.

LOLOL

So much fraud that you can't prove any of it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Good luck with that

40%?

68% say the election wasn't stolen.

And the methodology isn't in my link.
Even at 32% you would think Democrats would do more than threaten people and call them traitors. Why are they not helping prove there was no fraud instead of denying it happened?

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Are you stupid or something?

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

There were 2 forensic audits of the machines by companies certified to do this work. They found nothing. This is being done by a uncertified company who has never done this before. They claimed the database had been deleted and suddenly they found it. They are using UV lights to look for non-existant watermarks. Looking for bamboo. Next they will be using a ouija board. You NAZIS are so desperate to prove anything even if you have to make it up.
The counting machines aren't the main issue. Fake votes are the main source of fraud.

There are no fake votes.
We already know there are fake votes. All the "copies" that don't have a serial number are fake.

Who says there are no serialo numbers? This is partisan so that is fake news. If they can't find any facts then they will make it up.
The audit teams says so. It's easy enough to confirm. That's what has you idiots peeing your pants.
The only right way to do an election audit is to ensure that one man is matched up to one vote. That means voter roles verification, and the DemNazis are totally against that, same as the German Nazis liked elections laws in Germany loose and lax.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

There were 2 forensic audits of the machines by companies certified to do this work. They found nothing. This is being done by a uncertified company who has never done this before. They claimed the database had been deleted and suddenly they found it. They are using UV lights to look for non-existant watermarks. Looking for bamboo. Next they will be using a ouija board. You NAZIS are so desperate to prove anything even if you have to make it up.
The counting machines aren't the main issue. Fake votes are the main source of fraud.

There are no fake votes.
We already know there are fake votes. All the "copies" that don't have a serial number are fake.

Really?

How are fake ballots inserted into the final count?
At the local? county? or state level?

This should be interesting
They come in the mail. Sometimes before they are even sent out like in PA.
OK
Lets look at the ballots that come in the mail.
They are verified against a registered voter before they are even opened.
How do you slip in 10,000 fake ballots that are not linked to a registered voter?
You register the fake voter and fake ballot at the same time and then you back date it.

Good luck with that
Six months after the election and you are no closer to proving fraud
Hard to prove fraud when it was an inside job. There is mountains of evidence fraud took place.

Yes it was. Trump was trying to defraud the nation out of a fair election, starting with his messing with the post office. He failed to stop the voting, and when that didn't work, he tried to overthrow the election.

Lies and violence are all you fools have.
Please show how anyone insisting that election laws not be illegally changed without the consent of the governed or legislature is defrauding a nation out of an election?

It's clear and undeniable that the corrupt politicians who did this in large DemNazi controlled cities is who "defrauded the nation out of a fair election".

Trump won 35 states.

"

That is a blatant LIE

"there was no fraud."

Talk about the big lie.
If the audit says Biden won, will you accept that?
Of course not. They'll only demand more audits.
You got that right.
Thanks for admitting this fraudit is useless.
Nope, the election got Trump thrown out of office. It couldn't have been more useful.
Trump was defrauded and no one is giving up until it is proven. Deal with it. Your lie has failed.
LOLOLOLOL

I am dealing with it. I'm dealing with a Biden presidency. I'm dealing with the utter lack of fraud. I'm dealing with laughing my ass off at you conspiracy nuts.
You are dealing with open borders, 100% spike in crimes in Democratic shitholes, inflation, and indoctrination of our children. You are watching the county destroyed and just do not care.

No, we watched all of the above for the past 4 years, along with a pandemic that killed half a million Americans and crashed your economy. After 40 years of Republican tax, labor and economic policies, your whole nation is a Republican shithole.

Infrastructure, education, and research hasn't seen any upgrade or investment since 1980. The American economy has become every more dependent on the military industrial complex, and more and more centralized through multinationals and destruction of anti-trust legislation.

Republicans destroyed the American union movement and have been systematically destroying workplace wage, safety and health legislation ever since. 40 years of Republicanism and this is the mess you've made.
You pump out leftwing propaganda like the communist party.

These are facts, you dolt!!! There is no fucking "communist party". There is just you fools claiming that every successful democracy in the world is "communist" which is absolutely false.

Every year the USA drops in the world rankings of democracy, freedom, and best places to live. Every year the rich get richer and everybody else doesn't.

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Who says there are no serialo numbers? This is partisan so that is fake news. If they can't find any facts then they will make it up.
The audit teams says so. It's easy enough to confirm. That's what has you idiots peeing your pants.
The only right way to do an election audit is to ensure that one man is matched up to one vote. That means voter roles verification, and the DemNazis are totally against that, same as the German Nazis liked elections laws in Germany loose and lax.
How do you match a ballot to who cast it?
Why would you want to?

Dont ya think votes should be anonymous?

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK
How do you slip in 10,000 fake ballots that are not linked to a registered voter?
You register the fake voter and fake ballot at the same time and then you back date it.
So, you do that 10,000 times?
7 million times for Trump to win

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK

Wow!!! It's that an awful lot of work and effort just to get 1 fake vote? Does that seem like a reasonable or practical way to get hundreds of thousands of fake votes to you? Perhaps it does since you suggested it. And all those fake ID's needed to register all of those fake voters. Without any of them being caught.

Any other idiot suggestions???

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

How do you match a ballot to who cast it?
Why would you want to?

Dont ya think votes should be anonymous?
They are not doing that. Are you dumb enough to think they can?

Forum List

Back