Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Are you stupid or something?

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

There were 2 forensic audits of the machines by companies certified to do this work. They found nothing. This is being done by a uncertified company who has never done this before. They claimed the database had been deleted and suddenly they found it. They are using UV lights to look for non-existant watermarks. Looking for bamboo. Next they will be using a ouija board. You NAZIS are so desperate to prove anything even if you have to make it up.
The counting machines aren't the main issue. Fake votes are the main source of fraud.

There are no fake votes.
We already know there are fake votes. All the "copies" that don't have a serial number are fake.

Who says there are no serialo numbers? This is partisan so that is fake news. If they can't find any facts then they will make it up.
The audit teams says so. It's easy enough to confirm. That's what has you idiots peeing your pants.
The only right way to do an election audit is to ensure that one man is matched up to one vote. That means voter roles verification, and the DemNazis are totally against that, same as the German Nazis liked elections laws in Germany loose and lax.
How do you match a ballot to who cast it?
Why would you want to?

Dont ya think votes should be anonymous?

If they don't, they don't know who they have to keep from voting in future elections now do they?

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

There were 2 forensic audits of the machines by companies certified to do this work. They found nothing. This is being done by a uncertified company who has never done this before. They claimed the database had been deleted and suddenly they found it. They are using UV lights to look for non-existant watermarks. Looking for bamboo. Next they will be using a ouija board. You NAZIS are so desperate to prove anything even if you have to make it up.
The counting machines aren't the main issue. Fake votes are the main source of fraud.

There are no fake votes.
We already know there are fake votes. All the "copies" that don't have a serial number are fake.

Really?

How are fake ballots inserted into the final count?
At the local? county? or state level?

This should be interesting
They come in the mail. Sometimes before they are even sent out like in PA.
OK
Lets look at the ballots that come in the mail.
They are verified against a registered voter before they are even opened.
How do you slip in 10,000 fake ballots that are not linked to a registered voter?
You register the fake voter and fake ballot at the same time and then you back date it.
So, you do that 10,000 times?
7 million times for Trump to win
Nah, you don't need to do that to defeat a sitting president that got more votes for re-election than any sitting president in history.

All you have to do is make up the fake ballots and registrations for where the algorithm could not keep pace switching votes from Trump to Biden, and then dump the fake ballots in to the system to make up the difference.

This is why all of the important swing states in coordinated fashion, shut everything down in the dead of night, because they had to back fill for the deficits.

Trump was leading in all of them, and then, THE Rocket Launch of Biden Votes. Clear indication of massive vote dumps in to the system.

The graph looks like a Space X Launch.

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK
How do you slip in 10,000 fake ballots that are not linked to a registered voter?
You register the fake voter and fake ballot at the same time and then you back date it.
The EC does not work that way. Any state Trump wins through those audits takes electoral votes away from Biden. Those 6 states are enough for Trump to be the winner. The Left knows that and are in a panic.

Nah, you don't need to do that to defeat a sitting president that got more votes for re-election than any sitting president in history.

Trump had more people vote against him than any sitting President in history...84 million

Last edited:
The election was useless.

Removing an inept and dangerous leader is not useless
You are right, Biden should be removed.
You will have a chance in 2024

Good luck with that
Fraud will be proven. Fraud has been proven to half the country already.
Nope, that's a lie. Only 29% of America believes that to be true. And the vast majority of that 29% are brain-dead cons like you, so who cares?
Your numbers are lying bullshit just like the polls before the election. Next.
Nope, no lie. It's not a lie just because you don't like the numbers.

Please post he methodology for that poll. Thanks. And even with your poll 40% of Americans is not enough for Democrats to prove there was no fraud? Not to lift one finger to help prove the election had integrity? Why asshole?
40%?

68% say the election wasn't stolen.

And the methodology isn't in my link.
Even at 32% you would think Democrats would do more than threaten people and call them traitors. Why are they not helping prove there was no fraud instead of denying it happened?
One need not prove fraud when there's no evidence of it. If you think there's fraud, the onus to prove it is yours.

And no one's calling rightards "traitors" for crying the election was stolen. They're traitors for either storming the Capitol to prevent the election winner from being certified by Congress OR for supporting the traitors who did.

Last edited:

Trump had more people vote against him than any sitting President in history
Over 10 million of those votes are illegal. Period. The inflated numbers of registered voters is going on in every state. The guy who proved it in AZ is working on the other states now and is finding the same thing. Using those states stats and data he can prove ghost voters are real and in the millions.

The election was useless.

Removing an inept and dangerous leader is not useless
You are right, Biden should be removed.
You will have a chance in 2024

Good luck with that
Fraud will be proven. Fraud has been proven to half the country already.
Nope, that's a lie. Only 29% of America believes that to be true. And the vast majority of that 29% are brain-dead cons like you, so who cares?
Your numbers are lying bullshit just like the polls before the election. Next.
Nope, no lie. It's not a lie just because you don't like the numbers.

Please post he methodology for that poll. Thanks. And even with your poll 40% of Americans is not enough for Democrats to prove there was no fraud? Not to lift one finger to help prove the election had integrity? Why asshole?
40%?

68% say the election wasn't stolen.

And the methodology isn't in my link.
Even at 32% you would think Democrats would do more than threaten people and call them traitors. Why are they not helping prove there was no fraud instead of denying it happened?
One need to prove fraud when there's no evidence of it. If you think there's fraud, the onus to prove it is yours.

And no one's calling rightards "traitors" for crying the election was stolen. They're traitors for either storming the Capitol to prevent the election winner from being certified by Congress OR for supporting the traitors who did.
There is all kinda of evidence. You expect anyone to take your bullshit seriously? Only the dishonest and stupid agree with you.

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK

All you have to do is make up the fake ballots and registrations for where the algorithm could not keep pace switching votes from Trump to Biden, and then dump the fake ballots in to the system to make up the difference.

This is why all of the important swing states in coordinated fashion, shut everything down in the dead of night, because they had to back fill for the deficits.

Trump was leading in all of them, and then, THE Rocket Launch of Biden Votes. Clear indication of massive vote dumps in to the system.

They did not shut down everything in the dead of night. :cuckoo:

Over 10 million of those votes are illegal. Period. The inflated numbers of registered voters is going on in every state. The guy who proved it in AZ is working on the other states now and is finding the same thing. Using those states stats and data he can prove ghost voters are real and in the millions.
Sorry

Not engaging in your election fantasies

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK

Oh yes they did.

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK
The EC does not work that way. Any state Trump wins through those audits takes electoral votes away from Biden. Those 6 states are enough for Trump to be the winner. The Left knows that and are in a panic.
LOLOLOL

Your ignorance of the Constitution is off the charts.

The Constitution says the Congress is to count the electoral votes and if a candidate receives a majority of them, that candidate is the next president.

That happened on January 7th, 2021.

There's nothing in the Constitution that states you can keep counting electoral votes after that until you get the count you want.

Sorry

Not engaging in your election fantasies
The fantasy is yours. The was massive fraud and the audits will continue without your approval.

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK
LOLOLOL

The Constitution says the Congress is to count the electoral votes and if a candidate receives a majority of them, that candidate is the next president.

There's nothing in the Constitution that states you can keep counting electoral votes after that until you get the count you want.
I never said a thing about the Constitution. I said taking those electoral votes from Biden would make Trump the winner. That is a fact.

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK

Oh yes they did.
LOLOLOL

More ignorance from you. No wonder you believe your delusions are real.

STATES STOPPED COUNTING

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

ADVERTISEMENT

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK

Oh yes they did.
LOLOLOL

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.
Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”
Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )
ADVERTISEMENT
Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .
North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )
The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )
Fact checkers? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

EXCERPT:

Normally I'd say ... "then they shouldn't count." But the genius Ninjas have probably contaminated the chain of custody so it's possible they removed them.

Maybe the recount is a massive QFail. LOL

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK
LOLOLOL

I never said a thing about the Constitution. I said taking those electoral votes from Biden would make Trump the winner. That is a fact.
The Constitution decides who the winner of an election is, not you.

And in accordance with the Constitution, Biden is the president and shall remain the president until at least 1/20/2025, unless he's convicted of an impeachable offense, dies, or otherwise becomes unable to perform his duties as president.

... in which case, Kamala Harris will be sworn in to complete the remainder of his term.

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK

Oh yes they did.
LOLOLOL

STATES STOPPED COUNTING
ADVERTISEMENT
Fact checkers? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Wassamatter, Fruitcake? Thegatewaypundit disagrees with Reuters?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back