Serious Election Fraud Lawsuit Explained

Reminder: Trump Lost
Not in their world.

In our world, the US has free, honest elections. This was not one.

There is a reason Democrats don’t want any of these to even get to the discovery phase. WAY to much crap will surface, much like what happened with the FBI and why the ex-deputy chief of the FBI is currently being grilled by the senators on why he liked in the Russian probe.

The only folks that do NOT see this are you lemmings who have not problems with crooked politicians, fraudulent elections and censoring by the MSM is bad as long as they favor Democrats.
Prove it. So far, it's not going so well.

See, we have to prove stuff. So, go ahead. In court, where it had better be accurate.

They just have to prove there is reason to believe that a vast amount of fraud took place. They don’t need 1000’s of witnesses. They have plenty. All they need is to get to the discovery phase and the left is toast. My only concern is just how deep the corruption really runs. I know Democrat judges are activists and crooked, so they need to either get a Republican judge or a 1 in the million non-crooked Democrats to hear the case.
Great, looking forward to it.

Not in their world.

There is a reason Democrats don’t want any of these to even get to the discovery phase. WAY to much crap will surface, much like what happened with the FBI and why the ex-deputy chief of the FBI is currently being grilled by the senators on why he liked in the Russian probe.

The only folks that do NOT see this are you lemmings who have not problems with crooked politicians, fraudulent elections and censoring by the MSM is bad as long as they favor Democrats.

See, we have to prove stuff. So, go ahead. In court, where it had better be accurate.

They just have to prove there is reason to believe that a vast amount of fraud took place. They don’t need 1000’s of witnesses. They have plenty. All they need is to get to the discovery phase and the left is toast. My only concern is just how deep the corruption really runs. I know Democrat judges are activists and crooked, so they need to either get a Republican judge or a 1 in the million non-crooked Democrats to hear the case.

You are looking forward to it NOT being investigated. If these are fairly adjudicated, and that is quite a stretch given the amount of corrruption we have already uncovered on that side of the isle, you won’t like the result. If it is not fairly adjudicated, corruption will become even further entrenched by pay for play Biden and we will never recover. Don’t blame us if that happens. That will all be on those that were too ignorant to see it.

Not in their world.

You are looking forward to it NOT being investigated. If these are fairly adjudicated, and that is quite a stretch given the amount of corrruption we have already uncovered on that side of the isle, you won’t like the result. If it is not fairly adjudicated, corruption will become even further entrenched by pay for play Biden and we will never recover. Don’t blame us if that happens. That will all be on those that were too ignorant to see it.
Sure, you can make up my opinions all you want.

This is why I don't bother.

Not in their world.

If you would like an honest adjudication of this election then we agree. That is all we are asking for and the Democrats are pushing against.

Not in their world.

If you would like an honest adjudication of this election then we agree. That is all we are asking for and the Democrats are pushing against.
I just want it over with. Yes, I want accuracy, completeness and honesty. Always, regardless of the politics.

MAC1958 doesnt give a shit about honest elections. Like all Democrats he just wants to win no matter how.

A mental condition prohibits Trumpers from remembering Trump made the same claims in 2016, established a Voter Integrity Commission in 2017 to prove it, then disbanded the commission in 2018 - with no report and zero presentation of evidence. You're in the land of Fool Me Twice.

Please, Sir, I'd like some more.

Forum List

Back