Serious information exonerates the J6 protestors.

I am fine and dandy. Thank god Tucker exposed the truth. The videos show exactly what was going on behind the scenes.
Thank goodness Tucker is around to tell you what you want to hear instead of the truth.

I'm glad you take comfort in that.

Thank goodness Tucker is around to tell you what you want to hear instead of the truth.

I'm glad you take comfort in that.
I looked at the grocery bill. I did the math. Can you do math? I didn't think so.

Tucker bring receipts. You talk shit.
You bet they talk crap. Truth be told they are mad as hell at the high prices and they are going to SCREAM it is all Trump's fault.
Nope. Not true.

I looked at the grocery bill. I did the math. Can you do math? I didn't think so.
I can do math ok.

I work with phasors and right triangles all the time at work and I still remember the quadratic equation from school decades ago.

I've worked hard all my life and am past the point of looking at grocery receipts. You'll get there someday I'm sure.

This is a bit off topic though. If you want to know more of my pedagogical history send me a private message or something.

To summarize this, you will see proof that clears the majority of J6 protestors. See for yourself that Pelosi and the Democrats were a party to this.

"The only death that day was unarmed U.S. Air Force veteran, Ashli Babbitt, who was shot by Capitol police."

What utter bullshit.

What about Rosanne Boyland? She died that day.

What about Benjamin Phillips? He too died that day.

What about Kevin Greeson? He also died that day.

Stop posting bullshit.

"The only death that day was unarmed U.S. Air Force veteran, Ashli Babbitt, who was shot by Capitol police."

What utter bullshit.

What about Rosanne Boyland? She died that day.

What about Benjamin Phillips? He too died that day.

What about Kevin Greeson? He also died that day.

Stop posting bullshit.
Roseanne was suffocated by the crush of the crowd.
Phillips had a stroke.
Why am I trying to verify your claims for you?

By how many? The whole election was corrupt and had 0 integrity. Fact.
EjpZmJK.jpg

Do you believe it now?

LOLLLOLLOL. NO.

That is a video of protestors on the inside, who had already illegally broken through the windows, arriving at doors and it's the protestors that opened the doors from the inside, not the capitol police.

Sure, you might see capitol police on the inside, who had orders to 'stand down' but those Capitol Police did not, I REPEAT, those Capitol Police did NOT open the doors and wave people in.

JFC Robert, open your eyes and see the truth.

Forum List

Back