Serious information exonerates the J6 protestors.

Lastamender

Demonstrations against racism and police violence led to more than 7,600 arrests in the U.S. in May and June, according to the Crowd Counting Consortium, which collects data from news reports. An Associated Press tally found more than 10,000 protesters were arrested in just the first 10 days after Floyd’s death on May 25. Amid the ongoing protests, many of those jailed, however briefly, are coming to terms with the repercussions of their decisions to take part in a major moment in history. Young protesters, particularly those of color, face chilling consequences on top of prosecution, including costly fines, loss of employment and a stigma that legal experts say could affect their ability to obtain housing, jobs, education and occupational licenses. “My confidence and my faith that I’ll get everything back on track is shattered,” Sandidge says.
Blow it out your ass. Those people might have been arrested but they were never charged. Try the fucking truth for a change.

What does that have to do with White being beat within an inch of her life?
You just switched subjects. Thats what was asked of you and you don't have it. I will refresh. This is what you were responding to:

Winco said:
So where is the video of Capitol Police Letting In the People into the Capitol?

Quit deflecting and show that video.
You can't, because it doesn't exist.
Where is the video?

The fun part is, this is what the election is going to be about. Not Biden. This.
And the trials.

You just switched subjects. Thats what was asked of you and you don't have it. I will refresh. This is what you were responding to:

Where is the video?
Ron Johnson, Senator said there were people let in by the police. That works for me. If I remember right he said 38% of the protestors were let in.

The point you are missing is that these people were set up and the outrageous punishments and the never ending hyperbole are all for show and promoting division and hate. And it worked on you and countless other dumbasses.

SeaMajor7 Lastamender Robert W

Where is the video, as promised in the OP, of Capitol Police opening the doors to the INTERIOR of the actual Capitol Building?
Demonstrations against racism and police violence led to more than 7,600 arrests in the U.S. in May and June, according to the Crowd Counting Consortium, which collects data from news reports. An Associated Press tally found more than 10,000 protesters were arrested in just the first 10 days after Floyd’s death on May 25.
Blow it out your ass. Those people might have been arrested but they were never charged. Try the fucking truth for a change.
Prove it.

Demonstrations against racism and police violence led to more than 7,600 arrests in the U.S. in May and June, according to the Crowd Counting Consortium, which collects data from news reports. An Associated Press tally found more than 10,000 protesters were arrested in just the first 10 days after Floyd’s death on May 25.

Prove it.
Your source does not say how many were charged? You prove I am wrong.

Ron Johnson, Senator said there were people let in by the police. That works for me. If I remember right he said 38% of the protestors were let in.
But no evidence.

The point you are missing is that these people were set up and the outrageous punishments and the never ending hyperbole are all for show and promoting division and hate.
So you're saying Trump set them up, they are truly idiots, and are now being laughed at? WE AGREE.

And it worked on you and countless other dumbasses.
You're just jealous because I am having pot roast for lunch.

I do have a video of Vitoria White being beaten senseless and the officers who did it identified. Why haven't they been charged?
It’s simple
The OP stated at 2:50 in the video that CP just waved people into the INTERIOR of the Capitol Building

I know that’s a lie because no one can show that video because it didn’t happen

Then all you have is deflection

So, where is the video that the OP video claims at 2:50
What does that have to do with White being beat within an inch of her life? The protest was not as violent as you assholes make it out to be. It amounts to another hoax until everyone there is identified. That will tell us the number of FBI and DHS agents there.

But no evidence.

So you're saying Trump set them up, they are truly idiots, and are now being laughed at? WE AGREE.

You're just jealous because I am having pot roast for lunch.
That is not what I am saying. Your narrative has been torn to pieces.

Look. I get it. Some people aren't strong enough to accept fact when it flies in the face of their adopted narrative.

Certainly I won't pretend to be able to pierce the malaise of your preconceived notion so I wish you a good day and hope you get better.
I am fine and dandy. Thank god Tucker exposed the truth. The videos show exactly what was going on behind the scenes.

Forum List

Back