serious question on core Jewish belief

"We’ve been seeing that term “particularism” quite often this month. At its root, it refers to the core Jewish belief that the Creator of the Universe also has a special and unique relationship with His chosen people." -Mosaic Magazine

Q1 - How could a universal God have a chosen people? If God has a chosen people, He isn't universal. If universal, can't have a chosen people because He stands in a different relationship to some, i.e., is a different kind of God.

Q2 - How is chosen-people-ism different from white supremacy?

God chose the Jewish people to make his name known in the world, to bring order, light, into this world where chaos and superstition reigned and life had always been exceedingly pointless, "the world was without shape or form and void."
And yet the Jewish people are the source of much of the chaos in the world--the revolutions, assassinations, wars, and political upheavals, going to great lengths to leave the world in darkness as to the source of the chaos. Moreover, the Judaic religion is the only one that explicitly justifies deception, theft, even murder of non-adherents if it benefits an adherent. As for superstition, what could be a more insidious superstition than the claim as fact that the same God that demands the shedding of innocent blood to stay His wrath has "chosen" this deeply superstitious tribe to bring light into the world of superstition in order to dispel it so long as they cling to their superstitions.
White supremacists got their instructions from Hitler to subjugate all other races and nations through fascism..
A claim with no basis in fact. Typical Jewish projection. In fact Hitler was direct response to the Bolshevik revolution in nearby Russia--a Jewish movement that overtly aimed at subjugating the world through its Internationale. This Interntionale did indeed attempt coups including in Germany before Hitler came to power--two Jews were hung as a consequence of the failed coup (which failed when veterans of the World War took it upon themselves to march against the communists in Munich). By the time Hitler came to power, the Judeo-Bolsheviks had already slaughtered 20 million Russian Christians, including the entire (heavily Germanic) aristocracy and stolen their property "for the proletariat", who were by then starving. They would continue to starve by the millions. Running specifically against the threat the Jewish horrors in Russia represented, Hitler came to power despite the Jewish controlled press throughout the world--including in Germany--demonizing him. They continue to demonize. The famous Kristallnacht was not, in fact, German thugs attacking all Jewish owned businesses. It was German patriots attacking the source of the degradation and chaos they suffered in their own country--the Jewish owned newspapers. You claim is a blatant and despicable lie. What is it about Jews and honesty?
Your question is like asking whats the difference between sanity and madness.

Stupid.

"We’ve been seeing that term “particularism” quite often this month. At its root, it refers to the core Jewish belief that the Creator of the Universe also has a special and unique relationship with His chosen people." -Mosaic Magazine

Q1 - How could a universal God have a chosen people? If God has a chosen people, He isn't universal. If universal, can't have a chosen people because He stands in a different relationship to some, i.e., is a different kind of God.

God chose the Jewish people to make his name known in the world, to bring order, light, into this world where chaos and superstition reigned and life had always been exceedingly pointless, "the world was without shape or form and void."
And yet the Jewish people are the source of much of the chaos in the world--the revolutions, assassinations, wars, and political upheavals, going to great lengths to leave the world in darkness as to the source of the chaos. Moreover, the Judaic religion is the only one that explicitly justifies deception, theft, even murder of non-adherents if it benefits an adherent. As for superstition, what could be a more insidious superstition than the claim as fact that the same God that demands the shedding of innocent blood to stay His wrath has "chosen" this deeply superstitious tribe to bring light into the world of superstition in order to dispel it so long as they cling to their superstitions.
White supremacists got their instructions from Hitler to subjugate all other races and nations through fascism..
A claim with no basis in fact. Typical Jewish projection. In fact Hitler was direct response to the Bolshevik revolution in nearby Russia--a Jewish movement that overtly aimed at subjugating the world through its Internationale. This Interntionale did indeed attempt coups including in Germany before Hitler came to power--two Jews were hung as a consequence of the failed coup (which failed when veterans of the World War took it upon themselves to march against the communists in Munich). By the time Hitler came to power, the Judeo-Bolsheviks had already slaughtered 20 million Russian Christians, including the entire (heavily Germanic) aristocracy and stolen their property "for the proletariat", who were by then starving. They would continue to starve by the millions. Running specifically against the threat the Jewish horrors in Russia represented, Hitler came to power despite the Jewish controlled press throughout the world--including in Germany--demonizing him. They continue to demonize. The famous Kristallnacht was not, in fact, German thugs attacking all Jewish owned businesses. It was German patriots attacking the source of the degradation and chaos they suffered in their own country--the Jewish owned newspapers. You claim is a blatant and despicable lie. What is it about Jews and honesty?

Stupid.

You project hatred on the Jewish people and envy their success in life because of your own self loathing for lacking the courage and intelligence to become more than a rabid lily white cur.

I am sure that you have the form and shape of a flabby human being but, obviously, based on your professed perverse beliefs you have an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey jacking off in the cage of a public zoo.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard about what I said about the true meaning of the creation story?
Say more.

When God said 'let there be light' the earth and all its life forms were already in existence for billions of years.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; (Lawless) and darkness (Confusion, superstition) was upon the face of the deep( the unknown). And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, and it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. (heaven from hell)

This story does not follow any know scientific knowledge about the beginning of the universe. The light created by the big bang preceded the existence of the earth by billions of years and the earth did not exist before the sun.

The law was given "as a light to the nations" 6000 years ago. It follows then that in the beginning when God created heaven and earth and said "let there be light" the earth, sun, and universe were already in existence, the light spoken into existence is the law.

The firmament, basis, of Heaven is the Law, Jewish Mosaic law, that stretches out high above your addled anti semitic head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.
OK, I thought you were going to say something interesting. Here's part of your anti-gentilic "crystal clear vault":

God is a Jewish supremacist.
For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. Deut 7:6
Either a person stands on the law and enjoys abundant life and the blessings of heaven or they are under it, under a curse, dead and enjoying the treasures of hell.

There is no in between.

Have you ever heard about what I said about the true meaning of the creation story?
Say more.

When God said 'let there be light' the earth and all its life forms were already in existence for billions of years.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; (Lawless) and darkness (Confusion, superstition) was upon the face of the deep( the unknown). And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, and it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. (heaven from hell)

This story does not follow any know scientific knowledge about the beginning of the universe. The light created by the big bang preceded the existence of the earth by billions of years and the earth did not exist before the sun.

The law was given "as a light to the nations" 6000 years ago. It follows then that in the beginning when God created heaven and earth and said "let there be light" the earth, sun, and universe were already in existence, the light spoken into existence is the law.

The firmament, basis, of Heaven is the Law, Jewish Mosaic law, that stretches out high above your addled anti semitic head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.
OK, I thought you were going to say something interesting. Here's part of your anti-gentilic "crystal clear vault":

God is a Jewish supremacist.
For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. Deut 7:6
Either a person stands on the law and enjoys abundant life and the blessings of heaven or they are under it, under a curse, dead and enjoying the treasures of hell.

There is no in between.

I am the heaven
I am the water
I am the dirt under (beneath) your rollers
I am your secret dirt (smut)
And lost metal money
I am down your cracks
I am down your cracks and scratches (crannies)

I am the clouds
I am embroidered
I am the author of all edges (tucks)
And damask piping
I am the chrome dinette
I am the chrome dinette
I am all kinds of eggs (eggs of all persuasions)

I am all days and nights
I am all days and nights

I am here
And you are my sofa...

Last edited:
The Torah is abundantly clear that being God's "Chosen People" is not the basis of special favors or immunity from the consequences on their actions. They were punished time after time, even at times directly by g-d, which clearly demonstrates that there is no great benefit to being the Chosen People.

God chose the Jews to be the vehicle by which the divine message is conveyed to mankind, through the Torah.

If they were chosen because of their "supremacy," it was merely their demonstrated talent for communication, which continues to this day. Unfortunately, many if not most of the remaining "sons of Abraham" have forgotten the Message that they were commissioned to convey.

Scripture makes it clear that the Jewish people were not chosen for any merit of their own.
They were chosen for their propensity to pass down traditions orally.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

Every nation passed down their traditions orally.

The specific reason stated was that God loved them and took pity on them and so gave them clear instructions about how to live a peaceful prosperous and abundant life by standing guard over the sanctity of their own minds in a wilderness full of other nations that reflected the image and likeness of wild animals, vile and loathsome beasts and birds..
No. Not every nation did. There's been nothing like this before.

LOL.... I suggest that you go back to the drawing board before you stoop lower and embarrass yourself further than you already have before.

You may be an actor and lying fraud... but you suck at it.

Perhaps you should find another hobby....Can you twerk? Tap dance for nickels? You could make millions!
Can you point to anything which is comparable?

From the beginning every nation passed down their traditions orally.

Damn. You are a very stupid man.

Look it up yourself you lazy twit.
Show me where that history was captured like the Jews captured theirs.

There is nothing like it. Show me something that is comparable.

First you say that the reason the Jewish people were chosen was because they passed down their traditions orally. I told you that all nations did so ever since people could talk which is the truth. Now you switched the question to show me another nation that captured their history like the Jewish people, not 'the Jews' , captured theirs.

Greek mythology. Half beast half human creatures, the realm of the Gods, children of the gods, the trials and tribulations of humans, moral teachings derived from hard learned lessons of their past, etc.

There's one. It would be much easier if you just shut up and admitted you are wrong.
It's the same argument. Ancient history was passed down orally. Only the Jews were successful in passing it down. All others failed.
wrong again----the people of the Indus valley did it ----Sanskrit scriptural writings---
of course----over there in merry old----they still had BEOWULF and CANTEBURY TALES
And you think that's comparable to the answers to the origin questions, history, moral code, laws, etc?

You are such a dick.

The story of the creation of Heaven and earth is not about the creation of the universe, solar system, or the earth. Neither is it about the origin of human beings, animals, etc..

The firmament, basis, of Heaven is the law that stretches out high above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.
The creation account addresses the origin of everything. It's crazy that 6,000 years ago they nailed that everything was created from nothing. And passed that knowledge down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years before it was captured in writing.

You are so pathetic.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, and it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.

The law was given as a light to the nations 6000 years ago. This shows that in the beginning when God created heaven and earth and said let there be light the earth was already in existence, the light spoken into existence is the law.

The firmament, basis, of Heaven is the law that stretches out high above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.
Have you heard about this before?

Screw your stupid links to the firmament of your ignorance.

I've known about what I told you since the second grade when I first read the bible because my mother taught me how to understand fairy tales when I was 4 years old..

I've just been biding my time. I am a very patient man.

And even though the Bible was written a very long time ago and read by billions of people over thousands of years my revelation has never been seen or heard of before.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying hidden and buried in a field. (the OT) The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again."( in the NT)

"I will give you treasures hidden in dark vaults hoarded in secret places so you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, and so now many nations recoil at sight of him. And kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."
I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28

The Torah is abundantly clear that being God's "Chosen People" is not the basis of special favors or immunity from the consequences on their actions. They were punished time after time, even at times directly by g-d, which clearly demonstrates that there is no great benefit to being the Chosen People.

God chose the Jews to be the vehicle by which the divine message is conveyed to mankind, through the Torah.

If they were chosen because of their "supremacy," it was merely their demonstrated talent for communication, which continues to this day. Unfortunately, many if not most of the remaining "sons of Abraham" have forgotten the Message that they were commissioned to convey.

Scripture makes it clear that the Jewish people were not chosen for any merit of their own.
They were chosen for their propensity to pass down traditions orally.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

Every nation passed down their traditions orally.

The specific reason stated was that God loved them and took pity on them and so gave them clear instructions about how to live a peaceful prosperous and abundant life by standing guard over the sanctity of their own minds in a wilderness full of other nations that reflected the image and likeness of wild animals, vile and loathsome beasts and birds..
No. Not every nation did. There's been nothing like this before.

LOL.... I suggest that you go back to the drawing board before you stoop lower and embarrass yourself further than you already have before.

You may be an actor and lying fraud... but you suck at it.

Perhaps you should find another hobby....Can you twerk? Tap dance for nickels? You could make millions!
Can you point to anything which is comparable?

From the beginning every nation passed down their traditions orally.

Damn. You are a very stupid man.

Look it up yourself you lazy twit.
Show me where that history was captured like the Jews captured theirs.

There is nothing like it. Show me something that is comparable.

First you say that the reason the Jewish people were chosen was because they passed down their traditions orally. I told you that all nations did so ever since people could talk which is the truth. Now you switched the question to show me another nation that captured their history like the Jewish people, not 'the Jews' , captured theirs.

Greek mythology. Half beast half human creatures, the realm of the Gods, children of the gods, the trials and tribulations of humans, moral teachings derived from hard learned lessons of their past, etc.

There's one. It would be much easier if you just shut up and admitted you are wrong.
It's the same argument. Ancient history was passed down orally. Only the Jews were successful in passing it down. All others failed.
wrong again----the people of the Indus valley did it ----Sanskrit scriptural writings---
of course----over there in merry old----they still had BEOWULF and CANTEBURY TALES
And you think that's comparable to the answers to the origin questions, history, moral code, laws, etc?

You are such a dick.

The story of the creation of Heaven and earth is not about the creation of the universe, solar system, or the earth. Neither is it about the origin of human beings, animals, etc..

The creation account addresses the origin of everything. It's crazy that 6,000 years ago they nailed that everything was created from nothing. And passed that knowledge down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years before it was captured in writing.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, and it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.

This story does not follow any know scientific knowledge of the beginning of the universe.

The law was given as a light to the nations 6000 years ago. This shows that in the beginning when God created heaven and earth and said let there be light the earth was already in existence, the light spoken into existence is the law.

You are pathetic.
Look at you trying to rationalize that the Bible doesn't begin with the account of creation.

It literally drives atheists crazy that science has proven the universe was created from nothing like the Bible said.

You have your head stuck further up your own ass than anyone I have ever encountered in my life.

Congratulations!

"There is no darkness greater than that in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie" (hobelim 3:14)
You should write a book on your belief that the account of creation wasn't about God creating the universe and see if you can get it published like this guy who wrote a book about how Genesis is describing the creation of the universe.

View attachment 498886

lol...Make me an offer.

Just make sure it isn't thirty pieces of silver if you ever hope to become more than a jackass in this life.
Being a jackass to jackasses IS my goal in life. :lol:

Stupid.

People rarely connect Nazism with the Bolsheviks. Thanks.

The term "Chosen" is being defined by your selective use and subjective mind, but is it the context of the meaning in the Biblical sense?

Chosen to keep the laws and instructions, reflect and manifest his Essence and memory for it's time and place to be revealed.

It would be like you having a simple project with simple directions instruction panthlet, but the person you hire to put it together chucks the instructions, writes his own panthlet that says he the worker no longer has to obey the rules of wearing safety goggles and gloves that the original panthlet warned. Then they have the nerve to complain to you the boss (who knows the outcome of not following safety measures), when the rule breaker becomes blind and has his fingertips amputated for not heeding the warning and instructions. Would you not designate someone to supervise and instruct how to follow the shop rules for sake of safety not restriction or punishment.
CHOSEN workers (servants not served) to do your good deeds, preferebly ones who obey and trusts the instructions?
Leaving aside the anthropomorphic quality of your example, my objection remains that such a God, who has an "owner-supervisor" relationship with some humans and an "owner-supervised" relationship with the others cannot, by definition, be a universal God. He is not the same God for all people. He is, if I may coin a term, a "biversal" God. But since all humans share the same reality, such a God can't be real.
Or it could be that your assumption that such a God, who has an "owner-supervisor" relationship with some humans and an "owner-supervised" relationship with the others... is wrong.

View attachment 498362
That was the formulation as presented by one of your cohorts on this thread, to which I was responding. I don't, in fact, believe that it has any basis in reality.
I have cohorts? Who are my cohorts? Why didn't someone tell me I have cohorts?

Putting that aside, it sounds like you used an argument you don't believe to try to justify an argument you do believe? Did I get that right?

If so, you literally just invalidated your own argument because you don't believe in the argument you are making.

Not to mention you can't even begin to answer this question until you actually know what they were chosen for. Would you like for me to help you with that?
"Not to mention you can't even begin to answer this question until you actually know what they were chosen for. Would you like for me to help you with that?"

Thanks, but I think I've got a handle on it. Nothing you have said has in the slightest refuted the argument implied in my question. No real God can be the One Universal God while simultaneously having a distinct relationship with a subset of humans. It is a logical impossibility unless one is willing to go to the absurd and repugnant extreme of simply declaring some humans to be not humans--an extreme from which, in fact, some of your more vile rabbis haven't recoiled in order to preserve Jewish supremacy, er, separatism.
I don't believe you do have a good handle on it at all. Again... it doesn't make sense to YOU because YOU don't know what they were chosen for.

AND what you are claiming doesn't make sense to me because I do know what they were chosen for.
Do you claim your God is universal? Creator of the universe? Indivisibly present One in all time and all space?
It's not a claim. God is.

Here's what Huston Smith has to say on this subject:

The idea that a universal god decided that the divine nature should be uniquely and incomparably disclosed to a single people is among the most difficult notions to take seriously in the entire study of religion.​
The Jews did not see themselves as singled out for privileges. They were chosen to serve, and to suffer the trials that service would often exact.​
Isaiah's doctrine of vicarious suffering meant that the Jews were elected to shoulder a suffering that would otherwise have been distributed more widely.​
It is the doctrine that God's doings can focus like a burning glass on particular times, places, and peoples - in the interest, to be sure, of intentions that embrace human beings universally.​
"It is the doctrine that God's doings can focus like a burning glass on particular times, places, and peoples - in the interest, to be sure, of intentions that embrace human beings universally."

God, your "essence", doesn't "focus". Humans focus. God doesn't have an "interest". Humans have "interests." God doesn't have "intentions" Humans have "intentions." You want to claim God is universal and a non-human essence, and then give "Him" human qualities so that you comprehend it and use this contradictory impossible phantasmagorical dream creature to justify your primitive tribal claim to specialness--a conceit the rest of humanity long ago tossed in the dustbin of ignorance and superstition along with throwing virgins in volcanoes. Give it up man. Your religion is nonsense and a threat to your fellow man. Give it up, relegate those blood-thirsty hateful tyrants of the rabbinate to the thrash heap where they belong. Stop being an embarrassment to the rest of humanity. Free yourself.
I'd say that creating the universe from nothing makes God pretty darn universal.

As for giving God human qualities... As Maimonides said, "If you remove all anthropomorphic content from your conception of God: you remove all content of any kind. In the end, you are left with a God whose essence is unknowable and indescribable. Of what possible value is such a conception either to philosophy or religion?..."

Are you proselytizing the religion of atheism? Are you here to save me from myself? Cool.

Just curious... what is it that you have accomplished in life that should make me want to follow your advice?
Because Maimonides said a non-anthropomorphic God was useless means only that his religious insight was stilted. After all, the primitive conception of Nature, too, was anthropomorphic, and a primitive defender of angry thunder-gods needing the blood of virgins might have argued as Maimonides did, as Aristotle has been accused of arguing in his teleological Physics, but it wasn't until Bacon explicitly detached science from human subjectivity that the scientific revolution was possible. We need a religious revolution and it will be necessary for a new Bacon to slay the primitive anthropomorphic view of God in order for it to occur.

As for my accomplishments, I have made myself capable, through the power of my own intellect and the courage to think the unthinkable, of recognizing the need for a religious Bacon and acting to bring it about. What have you done?
Maimonides didn't say a non-anthropomorphic God was useless. Read it again. And if you can't figure it out. let me know and I'll explain it to you.

I love how you make an argument against polytheism and think it applies to monotheism. That's just silly.

Could you be more vague about your accomplishments? I'm not seeing a reason to abandon my worldview for a guy who claims his only accomplishment was that he made himself capable, through the power of his own intellect and the courage to think the unthinkable. As for me, I'm a degreed engineer who spent 37 years as a practicing engineer who has been married for 36 years, raised three kids and retired at 59 never having to work again.

Historians will tell you that the 3000 year continued existence and success of the Jewish people is inexplicable. That such a tiny group of people could defeat the super power of their day, survive for 3000 years against overwhelming odds and go on to make contributions to mankind disproportionate to their numbers defies all logic and reason. When pressed on the reason for their success, they see nothing special about themselves, they give all credit to God. Claiming to be the chosen people is the least arrogant position they could have taken given their inexplicable survival and success.

Not a Jew, but there is a HUGE difference between being CHOSEN by God for a unique purpose and a self-appointed "Master-Race"
Really? The Jews who wrote the Jewish Bible say Jews should be the master race--rule over all other nations. How is that not appointing oneself the master race?

Historians will tell you that the 3000 year continued existence and success of the Jewish people is inexplicable.
The Chinese claim 5000 years, that doesn't mean I should ignore Chinese depredations.
That such a tiny group of people could defeat the super power of their day, survive for 3000 years against overwhelming odds and go on to make contributions to mankind disproportionate to their numbers defies all logic and reason.
First, the majority of European/American Jews today have Jewish ancestry about as far back as the average Arab has Muslim ancestry. But the Talmudic prison has proven to be remarkably insular and capable of withstanding repeated attempts by the Jews to break free. And yes, Jews have contributed much: the disaster of Marxism, the disaster of Freud, the disaster of critical race theory, the Bolshevik genocide that killed 66 million Russian Christians, WWI, WWII, the Palestinian genocide, the nation-killing 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, the Fed, the IRS, the FBI, Mossad/CIA, the French Revolution, 9/11, the Deep State, the Frankfort School, the assassination of JFK, the assassination of RFK, the trans-Atlantic slave trade, BLM, tensions with Russia, tensions with Iran, Oxycontin, George Soros, the beheading of Louis the XVI, the beheading of Edward VI, the murder of the Tsar Nicholas II and his entire family, the word Xmas, the Iraq War, the ACLU, the SPLC, the ADL, censorship, pornography, torture for the sake of torture, AIPAC, Nuremberg, the attack on the USS Liberty, and Joy Behar. On behalf of the world, I beg you, stop contributing. Leave us alone.
When pressed on the reason for their success, they see nothing special about themselves, they give all credit to God. Claiming to be the chosen people is the least arrogant position they could have taken given their inexplicable survival and success.

Last edited:
Really? The Jews who wrote the Jewish Bible say Jews should be the master race--rule over all other nations. How is that not appointing oneself the master race?
Are you speaking of the verses that say Jews (and their Laws) should be a light to all nations? Being a light is far from being a master race.

Not a Jew, but there is a HUGE difference between being CHOSEN by God for a unique purpose and a self-appointed "Master-Race"
Historians will tell you that the 3000 year continued existence and success of the Jewish people is inexplicable.
The Chinese claim 5000 years, that doesn't mean I should ignore Chinese depredations.
That such a tiny group of people could defeat the super power of their day, survive for 3000 years against overwhelming odds and go on to make contributions to mankind disproportionate to their numbers defies all logic and reason.
First, the majority of European/American Jews today have Jewish ancestry about as far back as the average Arab has Muslim ancestry. But the Talmudic prison has proven to be remarkably insular and capable of withstanding repeated attempts by the Jews to break free. And yes, Jews have contributed much: the disaster of Marxism, the disaster of Freud, the disaster of critical race theory, the Bolshevik genocide that killed 66 million Russian Christians, WWI, WWII, the Palestinian genocide, the nation-killing 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, the Fed, the IRS, the FBI, Mossad/CIA, the French Revolution, 9/11, the Deep State, the Frankfort School, the assassination of JFK, the assassination of RFK, the trans-Atlantic slave trade, BLM, tensions with Russia, tensions with Iran, Oxycontin, George Soros, the beheading of Louis the XVI, the beheading of Edward VI, the murder of the Tsar Nicholas II and his entire family, the word Xmas, the Iraq War, the ACLU, the SPLC, the ADL, censorship, pornography, torture for the sake of torture, AIPAC, Nuremberg, the attack on the USS Liberty, and Joy Behar. On behalf of the world, I beg you, stop contributing. Leave us alone.
When pressed on the reason for their success, they see nothing special about themselves, they give all credit to God. Claiming to be the chosen people is the least arrogant position they could have taken given their inexplicable survival and success.
thanks dingy-----but you left out the MOST IMPORTANT----the excellent CUISINE!!!!!!!.

Are you speaking of the verses that say Jews (and their Laws) should be a light to all nations? Being a light is far from being a master race.
For the Lord thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee. Deut 15:6

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. Deut 20:10-11

And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee. Deut 20:12-14

Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations. Deut 20:15

Considering the early Chinese dynasties worshiped the God of Abraham, I don't think you should ignore them. Of course the accomplishments and numbers are in no way comparable.

So, if you want to dismiss the overwhelmingly disproportionate contributions to the world of such a tiny population because it offends your sensibilities then be my guest but I am not the first one to recognize it even if you don't.

"...Over three hundred years ago King Louis XIV of France asked Blaise Pascal, the great French philosopher of his day, to give him proof of the existence of miracles. Without a moment's hesitation, Pascal answered,"Why, the Jews, your Majesty-the Jews."​
We don't have to speculate what Pascal meant when he gave this answer, because he took the trouble to spell it out. In his masterwork, Pensees, he explained that the fact that the Jewish people had survived until the seventeenth century-the time period in which he lived-was nothing short of a supernatural phenomenon.​
Pascal is but one of many scholars and students of Jewish history who have been awed by a story that seems inexplicable by the ordinary rules of logic. When Arnold Toynbee completed his classic ten-volume analysis of the rise and fall of human civilizations, A Study of History, he was troubled by only one seeming refutation of his universal rules governing the inexorable decline of every people on earth. Only the Jews had survived, in defiance of Toynbee's carefully reasoned analysis. So Toynbee proclaimed the Jews nothing more than"a vestigial remnant," a people destined soon to perish..."​

Oh, I get there is a double edged sword. The battle between good and evil is being played out between socialism and free enterprise. Within almost any community there will be a split; a distribution. The same has happened in the Catholic Church and every other Christian denomination. Socialism has co-opted Christianity and discarded the religious aspect. As Solzhenitsyn said in his Harvard address, "...The interrelationship is such, too, that the current of materialism which is most to the left always ends up by being stronger, more attractive, and victorious, because it is more consistent. Humanism without its Christian heritage cannot resist such competition. We watch this process in the past centuries and especially in the past decades, on a world scale as the situation becomes increasingly dramatic. Liberalism was inevitably displaced by radicalism; radicalism had to surrender to socialism; and socialism could never resist communism..."

Of course I blame atheism for it more than I do the Jews as it is the Jewish atheists who are to blame for it. Not the religious Jews.

thanks dingy-----but you left out the MOST IMPORTANT----the excellent CUISINE!!!!!!!.
You have never lived until you have eaten bacon or pork ribs.

Forum List

Back