serious question on core Jewish belief

The Torah is abundantly clear that being God's "Chosen People" is not the basis of special favors or immunity from the consequences on their actions. They were punished time after time, even at times directly by g-d, which clearly demonstrates that there is no great benefit to being the Chosen People.

God chose the Jews to be the vehicle by which the divine message is conveyed to mankind, through the Torah.

If they were chosen because of their "supremacy," it was merely their demonstrated talent for communication, which continues to this day. Unfortunately, many if not most of the remaining "sons of Abraham" have forgotten the Message that they were commissioned to convey.

Scripture makes it clear that the Jewish people were not chosen for any merit of their own.
They were chosen for their propensity to pass down traditions orally.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

Every nation passed down their traditions orally.

The specific reason stated was that God loved them and took pity on them and so gave them clear instructions about how to live a peaceful prosperous and abundant life by standing guard over the sanctity of their own minds in a wilderness full of other nations that reflected the image and likeness of wild animals, vile and loathsome beasts and birds..
No. Not every nation did. There's been nothing like this before.

LOL.... I suggest that you go back to the drawing board before you stoop lower and embarrass yourself further than you already have before.

You may be an actor and lying fraud... but you suck at it.

Perhaps you should find another hobby....Can you twerk? Tap dance for nickels? You could make millions!
Can you point to anything which is comparable?

From the beginning every nation passed down their traditions orally.

Damn. You are a very stupid man.

Look it up yourself you lazy twit.
Show me where that history was captured like the Jews captured theirs.

There is nothing like it. Show me something that is comparable.

First you say that the reason the Jewish people were chosen was because they passed down their traditions orally. I told you that all nations did so ever since people could talk which is the truth. Now you switched the question to show me another nation that captured their history like the Jewish people, not 'the Jews' , captured theirs.

Greek mythology. Half beast half human creatures, the realm of the Gods, children of the gods, the trials and tribulations of humans, moral teachings derived from hard learned lessons of their past, etc.

There's one. It would be much easier if you just shut up and admitted you are wrong.
It's the same argument. Ancient history was passed down orally. Only the Jews were successful in passing it down. All others failed.
wrong again----the people of the Indus valley did it ----Sanskrit scriptural writings---
of course----over there in merry old----they still had BEOWULF and CANTEBURY TALES
And you think that's comparable to the answers to the origin questions, history, moral code, laws, etc?

You are such a dick.

The story of the creation of Heaven and earth is not about the creation of the universe, solar system, or the earth. Neither is it about the origin of human beings, animals, etc..

When God said 'let there be light' the earth and all its life forms were already in existence for billions of years.

The firmament, basis, of Heaven is the law that stretches out high above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.
The creation account addresses the origin of everything. It's crazy that 6,000 years ago they nailed that everything was created from nothing. And passed that knowledge down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years before it was captured in writing.

You are so pathetic.

When God said 'let there be light' the earth and all its life forms were already in existence for billions of years.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, and it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.

This story does not follow any know scientific knowledge about the beginning of the universe. The light created by the big bang preceded the existence of the earth by billions of years and the earth did not exist before the sun.

The law was given as a light to the nations 6000 years ago. This shows that in the beginning when God created heaven and earth and said let there be light the earth was already in existence, the light spoken into existence is the law.

The firmament, basis, of Heaven is the law that stretches out high above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.
Have you heard about this before?

Screw your stupid links to the firmament of your ignorance.

Have you ever heard about what I said about the true meaning of the creation story?

I've known about what I told you since the second grade when I first read the bible because my mother taught me how to understand fairy tales when I was 4 years old..

I've just been biding my time. I am a very patient man.

And even though the Bible was written a very long time ago and read by billions of people over thousands of years my revelation has never been seen or heard of before.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying hidden and buried in a field. (the OT) The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again."( in the NT)

"I will give you treasures hidden in dark vaults hoarded in secret places so you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, and so now many nations recoil at sight of him. And kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."
I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28
"I beg you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. And in the same way the human race came into being."

The key to understanding this is understanding that the creation of Heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, did not occur until the law was given as a light to the nations. Before the law was spoken into existence everyone was equal and there were no mountains and no valleys, no doctors, no lawyers, no religious elite, no judges, no cops, no criminals, no rich or poor, no leaders or followers, no world above or world below, world was flat and there was only the law of the jungle, violence and chaos.

The light of creation is the law which separates the darkness by teaching the intelligent to distinguish between good and evil, clean and unclean, true and false, right and wrong, heaven and hell, life and death, the living and the dead, etc.

So yes, God created heaven and earth, the world of mankind, out of nothing, on a planet that was without shape or form and void and created human beings out of nothing that ever existed on this planet before, living creatures with the knowledge of good and evil.

If you do not learn to choose good and reject evil you cannot have the light of life in you, the light of creation.

You will remain as you are, just another jackass lost in the wilderness east of Eden, a world that for you and all the wild beasts of the field remains without shape or form and void.

Last edited:
The Torah is abundantly clear that being God's "Chosen People" is not the basis of special favors or immunity from the consequences on their actions. They were punished time after time, even at times directly by g-d, which clearly demonstrates that there is no great benefit to being the Chosen People.

God chose the Jews to be the vehicle by which the divine message is conveyed to mankind, through the Torah.

If they were chosen because of their "supremacy," it was merely their demonstrated talent for communication, which continues to this day. Unfortunately, many if not most of the remaining "sons of Abraham" have forgotten the Message that they were commissioned to convey.

Scripture makes it clear that the Jewish people were not chosen for any merit of their own.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

The specific reason stated was that God loved them and took pity on them and so gave them clear instructions about how to live a peaceful prosperous and abundant life by standing guard over the sanctity of their own minds in a wilderness full of other nations that reflected the image and likeness of wild animals, vile and loathsome beasts and birds..

LOL.... I suggest that you go back to the drawing board before you stoop lower and embarrass yourself further than you already have before.

Perhaps you should find another hobby....Can you twerk? Tap dance for nickels? You could make millions!

First you say that the reason the Jewish people were chosen was because they passed down their traditions orally. I told you that all nations did so ever since people could talk which is the truth. Now you switched the question to show me another nation that captured their history like the Jewish people, not 'the Jews' , captured theirs.

Greek mythology. Half beast half human creatures, the realm of the Gods, children of the gods, the trials and tribulations of humans, moral teachings derived from hard learned lessons of their past, etc.

There's one. It would be much easier if you just shut up and admitted you are wrong.
It's the same argument. Ancient history was passed down orally. Only the Jews were successful in passing it down. All others failed.
wrong again----the people of the Indus valley did it ----Sanskrit scriptural writings---
of course----over there in merry old----they still had BEOWULF and CANTEBURY TALES
And you think that's comparable to the answers to the origin questions, history, moral code, laws, etc?

You are such a dick.

The story of the creation of Heaven and earth is not about the creation of the universe, solar system, or the earth. Neither is it about the origin of human beings, animals, etc..

The creation account addresses the origin of everything. It's crazy that 6,000 years ago they nailed that everything was created from nothing. And passed that knowledge down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years before it was captured in writing.

You are so pathetic.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God saw the light, and it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.

This story does not follow any know scientific knowledge about the beginning of the universe. The light created by the big bang preceded the existence of the earth by billions of years and the earth did not exist before the sun.

The law was given as a light to the nations 6000 years ago. This shows that in the beginning when God created heaven and earth and said let there be light the earth was already in existence, the light spoken into existence is the law.

Have you ever heard about what I said about the true meaning of the creation story?

I've known about what I told you since the second grade when I first read the bible because my mother taught me how to understand fairy tales when I was 4 years old..

And even though the Bible was written a very long time ago and read by billions of people over thousands of years my revelation has never been seen or heard of before.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying hidden and buried in a field. (the OT) The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) buried it again."( in the NT)

"I will give you treasures hidden in dark vaults hoarded in secret places so you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, and so now many nations recoil at sight of him. And kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."
I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28
"I beg you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. And in the same way the human race came into being."

The key to understanding this is understanding that the creation of Heaven and earth, a world above and the world below, did not occur until the law was given as a light to the nations. Before the law was spoken into existence everyone was equal and there were no mountains and no valleys, no doctors, no lawyers, no religious elite, no judges, no cops, no criminals, no rich or poor, no leaders or followers, no world above or world below, world was flat and there was only the law of the jungle, violence and chaos.

The light of creation is the law which separates the darkness by teaching the intelligent to distinguish between good and evil, clean and unclean, true and false, right and wrong, heaven and hell, life and death, the living and the dead, etc.

So yes, God created heaven and earth, the world of mankind, out of nothing, on a planet that was without shape or form and void and created human beings out of nothing that ever existed on this planet before, living creatures with the knowledge of good and evil.

If you do not learn to choose good and reject evil you cannot have the light of life in you. You will remain as you are, just another jackass lost in the wilderness.
The same way the human race came into being is the same way everything came into being; a creative act by God who created everything from nothing. Yep. That's what that is saying.

I've actually made the comparisons of the symbols myself. Have you?
Ding, I do not understand Chinese characters.

"O Lord, Lord God, Creator of all things, who art fearefull, and strong, and righteous, and mercifull, and the onely, and gracious king".

Ding I do not understand Chinese characters.

Neither did I but I could google words through the google translator and see how symbols for words were combined to form symbols for words.

For example the symbol for the word "lamb" is a combination of the symbols for sheep and fire. Can you see that?

1623344893596.png

Here's another one...

1623345178713.png

And this one...

1623345268453.png

Neither did I but I could google words through the google translator and see how symbols for words were combined to form symbols for words.

For example the symbol for the word "lamb" is a combination of the symbols for sheep and fire. Can you see that?

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554
Ding, Google only renders results by volume, not accuracy. The results are coming from fundamentalist wack jobs, not experts on Chinese characters. The link I provided is evidence enough for me. Google search results are not scholarly.

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554
Ding, Google only renders results by volume, not accuracy. The results are coming from fundamentalist wack jobs, not experts on Chinese characters. The link I provided is evidence enough for me. Google search results are not scholarly.
I did it myself in the manner I described.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

You are such a dick.

You are so pathetic.

If you do not learn to choose good and reject evil you cannot have the light of life in you, the light of creation.

You will remain as you are, just another jackass lost in the wilderness east of Eden, a world that for you and all the wild beasts of the field remains without shape or form and void.
no lawyers? were there ACCOUNTANTS?

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554
I see, you made the same mistake as the originators of this theory.

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

Great link.

Excerpt:

Oh, no, not again!! In 1979, Ethel Nelson, a medical missionary with almost no knowledge of Chinese, looked at Chinese characters, and with little knowledge and great imagination, wrote a book called The Discovery of Genesis. By that time I had finished my undergraduate degree in Chinese Lit (臺灣師大國文 National Taiwan Normal U), graduating at the top of the class in etymology, and was preparing to work on my Master’s in the same department, concentrating on etymology and Confucianism.

I wrote a long, long letter to Ms Nelson, pointing out that she got almost every single character wrong. I have my notes somewhere, but let me give you three examples from memory.

She said that 西/west is a character showing two people in a garden, voila! Adam and Eve in Eden. You have to give her points for originality. In the three thousand years this character has been used, nobody ever said it was composed of two people. It’s a pictograph of a nest, indicating that birds go to their nests when the sun sets in the west (there are other interpretations, but this is the standard.)

She also said that 船 boat is a picture of eight people in a boat. This character has nothing to do with eight or people; the right side is by no means 八口, but is 㕣 (marsh, some water in a place).

She claimed that the character 迁, to migrate, shows 千 thousands of people on the move, and offered proof of Moses leading thousands of Jews out of Egypt. 迁 is the simplified form of 遷, and did not exist before the Chinese Communist Party began simplifying the writing in the 1960s. Hardly convincing proof of any connection with events that happened well over two thousand years ago!

I recall that I told her that her interpretations were akin to looking at the English word altar and concluding that the ancient Hebrews worshipped on black mounds because the word reminds you of all-tar.

I asked her, If as you say, Chinese characters show evidence of Genesis, why haven’t any Chinese Christians accepted your ideas? She never answered that one.
continued

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554
I don't see how. I checked the symbols independently.

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

Great link.

Excerpt:

Oh, no, not again!! In 1979, Ethel Nelson, a medical missionary with almost no knowledge of Chinese, looked at Chinese characters, and with little knowledge and great imagination, wrote a book called The Discovery of Genesis. By that time I had finished my undergraduate degree in Chinese Lit (臺灣師大國文 National Taiwan Normal U), graduating at the top of the class in etymology, and was preparing to work on my Master’s in the same department, concentrating on etymology and Confucianism.

I wrote a long, long letter to Ms Nelson, pointing out that she got almost every single character wrong. I have my notes somewhere, but let me give you three examples from memory.

She said that 西/west is a character showing two people in a garden, voila! Adam and Eve in Eden. You have to give her points for originality. In the three thousand years this character has been used, nobody ever said it was composed of two people. It’s a pictograph of a nest, indicating that birds go to their nests when the sun sets in the west (there are other interpretations, but this is the standard.)

She also said that 船 boat is a picture of eight people in a boat. This character has nothing to do with eight or people; the right side is by no means 八口, but is 㕣 (marsh, some water in a place).

She claimed that the character 迁, to migrate, shows 千 thousands of people on the move, and offered proof of Moses leading thousands of Jews out of Egypt. 迁 is the simplified form of 遷, and did not exist before the Chinese Communist Party began simplifying the writing in the 1960s. Hardly convincing proof of any connection with events that happened well over two thousand years ago!

I recall that I told her that her interpretations were akin to looking at the English word altar and concluding that the ancient Hebrews worshipped on black mounds because the word reminds you of all-tar.

I asked her, If as you say, Chinese characters show evidence of Genesis, why haven’t any Chinese Christians accepted your ideas? She never answered that one.
continued
I went through ALL of the symbols that were represented as originating from Genesis. There are religious practices and archaeological evidence that support the migration from the ME.

What I found most odd about this guy is that he claimed to be an expert on Confucius. Confucius modeled his practice of tradition on the early Chinese dynasties that captured the account of Genesis as symbols in the Chinese written language. Confucius recognized the incredible harmony the early Chinese dynasties displayed. They worshiped Shang Di, the creator God. The practices are the same as the early Hebrews.

I get why some Jews today would be against this revelation. Jealousy and pride. The same sins that have plagued mankind from the very beginning.

At least you didn't say I was going to hell like you usually do.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

You are such a dick.

You are so pathetic.

no lawyers? were there ACCOUNTANTS?

lol... accountants? what for? There were no rich people who needed someone to hide their money from the tax man and there were no taxes....

Thats just dumb. Damn.

You are such a dick.

You are so pathetic.

So then you DO believe God was responsible for the big bang?

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

Your hubris is astounding. Give it up Ding, you embarrass yourself.

I have never told you that you were going to hell dimwit. Sheesh.

I said that if scripture is true and God is God YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL

Lets face it. You seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands by worshipping it on your knees and eating it even though it is not God and has no life.

Does that sound like paradise to you?

C'mon now think!

You can do it!

Last edited:
I have never told you that you were going to hell dimwit. Sheesh.

I said that if scripture was true and God is God YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL
So you don't know if scriptures are true?

I don't think you should crawfish away from sending me to hell. I think you should stand by your convictions.

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

Archaeological evidence. Religious practices evidence. Biblical evidence. Written language evidence.

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

Do you believe God was responsible for the big bang?

Forum List

Back