serious question on core Jewish belief

I've actually made the comparisons of the symbols myself. Have you?
Ding I do not understand Chinese characters.

Neither did I but I could google words through the google translator and see how symbols for words were combined to form symbols for words.

For example the symbol for the word "lamb" is a combination of the symbols for sheep and fire. Can you see that?

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

Neither did I but I could google words through the google translator and see how symbols for words were combined to form symbols for words.

For example the symbol for the word "lamb" is a combination of the symbols for sheep and fire. Can you see that?

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554
Ding, Google only renders results by volume, not accuracy. The results are coming from fundamentalist wack jobs, not experts on Chinese characters. The link I provided is evidence enough for me. Google search results are not scholarly.
I did it myself in the manner I described.
I see, you made the same mistake as the originators of this theory.
I don't see how. I checked the symbols independently.

Your hubris is astounding. Give it up Ding, you embarrass yourself.
Do you believe God was responsible for the big bang?
I have no clue of God. The closest I have come is an OBE and seeing the Silver Cord and experiencing a life review.

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554

View attachment 499552

Here's another one...

View attachment 499553

And this one...

View attachment 499554
Ding, Google only renders results by volume, not accuracy. The results are coming from fundamentalist wack jobs, not experts on Chinese characters. The link I provided is evidence enough for me. Google search results are not scholarly.
I did it myself in the manner I described.
I see, you made the same mistake as the originators of this theory.
I don't see how. I checked the symbols independently.

Your hubris is astounding. Give it up Ding, you embarrass yourself.
Do you believe God was responsible for the big bang?
I have no clue of God. The closest I have come is an OOBE and seeing the Silver Cord and experiencing a life review.
So then you think it's just a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence?

So then you think it's just a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence
Who knows?

I'm going to put you in the it's just a coincidence camp.

Did you know that if the electron and proton were not exactly opposite in charge the universe could have been created exactly as it was but it would be impossible for life or intelligence to arise?

So then you think it's just a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence
Who knows?

Did you know that if the electron and proton were not exactly opposite in charge the universe could have been created exactly as it was but it would be impossible for life or intelligence to arise?

Now you are a physics guru. Ding you have no bounds.

Who knows?

Of course I have limits but I think this might be more chemistry related than physics but it would certainly impact physics. Because all the matter in the universe would be charged. Everything would either be positively charged or negatively charged. Since like charges repel one another, all the matter in the universe would repel all the other matter, and so the universe would expand, just as it is but it wouldn't do anything else. Even a slight difference in electric charge would be enough to overwhelm the forces of gravitation that bring matter together. There would be no planets, no stars, no galaxies -- and, worst of all, no you. :)

So are the electrical charges of electrons and protons just a coincidence too?

Who knows?

It's good to be a gangsta.

So you don't know if scriptures are true?

I don't think you should crawfish away from sending me to hell. I think you should stand by your convictions.
I know that what is taught in scripture is true. The law of God remains in effect and in full force. Your obstinate stupidity is irrefutable proof of divine condemnation.

What I said is if scripture is true and God is God then YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL

You religiously defy the law of God, the eternal consequence is death and hell. Don't you believe that defying the law of God by worshiping the lifeless work of human hands results in death in the very day that you do it? If so you have made evil a deliberate choice. That would explain why you are such a dick to everyone.

You have your reward already! Death and hades. That's just rational logic.

And why would I send you to hell when you are already in it by your own volition.

Damn.

Last edited:
Who knows?

Of course I have limits but I think this might be more chemistry related than physics but it would certainly impact physics. Because all the matter in the universe would be charged. Everything would either be positively charged or negatively charged. Since like charges repel one another, all the matter in the universe would repel all the other matter, and so the universe would expand, just as it is but it wouldn't do anything else. Even a slight difference in electric charge would be enough to overwhelm the forces of gravitation that bring matter together. There would be no planets, no stars, no galaxies -- and, worst of all, no you. :)

Creation is not important to me. It seems seems to be very important to you. It's as though your whole belief system is reliant on this dogma. You are like a dog with a bone.

I don't think you should crawfish away from sending me to hell. I think you should stand by your convictions.
I know that what is taught in scripture is true. The law of God remains in effect and in full force. Your obstinate stupidity is irrefutable proof of divine condemnation.

You religiously defy the law of God, the eternal consequence is death and hades, hell.

And why would I send you to hell when you are already in it by your own volition.

Damn.
It's a really good thing you don't speak for God because you are one loony religious nutjob who thinks he does speak for God.

You are the kind of person who would go to war over religion.

Who knows?

Creation is not important to me. It seems seems to be very important to you. It's as though your whole belief system is reliant on this dogma. You are like a dog with a bone.

Clearly it's not important to you. It seems that you would just as soon sweep it under the rug.

I think the answers to the origin questions are extremely important. Ancient man did too. That's why the Hebrews passed down their answers orally from generation to generation for thousands of years.

Personally I think the universe being created from nothing freaks the shit out of atheists.

So tell me about your out of body experience. Were you just BS'ing? Or did it actually happen?

You religiously defy the law of God, the eternal consequence is death and hades, hell.

Damn.
It's a really good thing you don't speak for God because you are one loony religious nutjob who thinks he does speak for God.

You love to accuse me of claiming to speak for God even after I have told you many times that I am speaking for myself in language any second grade kid can understand.

I say that according to scripture worshipping the lifeless work of human hands results in death. This is the truth. You claim the exact opposite. You say worshipping and eating the lifeless work of human hands results in eternal life. This is a lie. Simple.

You are a liar. No one has to believe in God to see that.

Anyone can read the bible and see for themselves that what I am saying is true as if your own vile words and degrading deeds aren't proof enough.

Last edited:

Damn.

You love to accuse me of claiming to speak for God even after I have told you many times that I am speaking for myself.

I say that according to scripture worshipping the lifeless work of human hands results in death. You claim the exact opposite. You say worshipping and eating the lifeless work of human hands results in eternal life.

Anyone can read the bible and see for themselves that what I am saying is true as if your own vile words and degrading deeds aren't proof enough.
Let me say this again for effect.... You are the kind of person who would go to war over religion.

Damn.

You love to accuse me of claiming to speak for God even after I have told you many times that I am speaking for myself.

I say that according to scripture worshipping the lifeless work of human hands results in death. You claim the exact opposite. You say worshipping and eating the lifeless work of human hands results in eternal life.

Let me say this again for effect.... You are the kind of person who would go to war over religion.
I would go to war? lol... I don't give a crap about religion dufus. Eat Jesus for the rest of your life and be a mark for every con man out there. I don't care in the least.

You would deserve it, you phony piece of shit.

Damn.

I would go to war? lol... I don't give a shit about religion dufus. Eat Jesus for the rest of your life and be a mark for every con man out there. I don't care in the least.

You would deserve it, you phony piece of shit.
Your posts attacking the faith of others says otherwise.

Who knows?

Clearly it's not important to you. It seems that you would just as soon sweep it under the rug.

I think the answers to the origin questions are extremely important. Ancient man did too. That's why the Hebrews passed down their answers orally from generation to generation for thousands of years.

Personally I think the universe being created from nothing freaks the shit out of atheists.

So tell me about your out of body experience. Were you just BS'ing? Or did it actually happen?

Not exactly.. They borrowed myths from the old civilizations around them like Sumer, Egypt and the Canaanite pantheon.. Even Dilmun has thousands of clay tablets older than Genesis.

Forum List

Back