Serious Question: What Do Trump-Haters Want Him To Do About 'Russian Hacking?'

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...

First off

Take your hands off your ears and stop shouting

Nya....Nya...Nya....I CAN'T HEAR YOU

1513326_10201456396359204_325539440_n.jpg

Trump and you Chumps need to live in reality. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time. You've been drinking piss for so many years, the cool water of the Truth tastes like poison.

Trump's ego needs to admit he got a leg up from Russia. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.

Trump needs to impose more sanctions on Russia for interfering in our electoral process. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.

They want the election to be invalidated so Trump is no longer president as best I can tell.

AKA they want Trump to step down.

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...

Ha, it is Obowelmovements problem until Trump takes over. At that time, he will just undo that along with Obysmals EOs.

And why?

Because it was Obowelmovements job to take care of business while he was in there. Now he wants to flex his skinny little ass as he backs out the door. He is as phony as Big L, Chucky Shmucky, and Hitlery. This is going to be fun to watch after a week or so, because once it all goes away, the Demos crying everyday and asking for Kleenex is going to be extremely enjoyable.

Why do you think that only 'Trump Haters" care about the Russian attempts to hack our election?

Why is it that Trump lovers like yourself don't care that Russian tried to interfere in our election?

They want the election to be invalidated so Trump is no longer president as best I can tell.

Trump has been elected President.

Recognizing that Russia tried to influence our election, and taking steps to prevent Russia from being able to do so again in the future doesn't change that.

It would be nice if he stopped worshipping Putin and acknowledged that he doesn't have a mandate to wage war on the majority of Americans that abhor his proposals.

The faggots want Vlad to "cut it out".

First off

Wow, that's it? That's all you haters got? Pretty embarrassing.

Trump's response to all this has been embarrassing

Calling claims false without any substantiation, screaming ignore this....nothing to see here
Calling everyone else a liar

He is like a child getting news he does not like

First off

Wow, that's it? That's all you haters got? Pretty embarrassing.

Trump's response to all this has been embarrassing

Calling claims false without any substantiation, screaming ignore this....nothing to see here
Calling everyone else a liar

He is like a child getting news he does not like

As opposed to what? Ranting like mental patients about that which might of happened? Sounds like Trump is the only adult in the room,

smdh.

None of you folks have yet responded with what the establishment really wants.

Isn't it obvious?

They want two things.

First, they want to take away your internet.

Second. . . .

war-with-us-and-russia.jpg

Admit it.

It would be nice if he stopped worshipping Putin and acknowledged that he doesn't have a mandate to wage war on the majority of Americans that abhor his proposals.

Looking for specifics. What do you want Trump to do specifically?

That's bullshit. Trump won the election get over it done..........
We want Trump to stop acting like a puppet of Putin, act like a POTUS and grow the fuck up then rely on his OWN fellow Americans not from foreign nationals that are known as an enemy to America.

smdh.

None of you folks have yet responded with what the establishment really wants.

Isn't it obvious?

They want two things.

First, they want to take away your internet.

Second. . . .

war-with-us-and-russia.jpg

Oh yeah, seizing complete control of the Internet is a big part of this. But as usual, the American Sheeple will go along. Bet on that.

Trump and you Chumps need to live in reality. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time. You've been drinking piss for so many years, the cool water of the Truth tastes like poison.

Trump's ego needs to admit he got a leg up from Russia. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.

Trump needs to impose more sanctions on Russia for interfering in our electoral process. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.
It isn't absolutely essential that Trump's ego admit he got a leg up from Russia. That is the sticking point, and he can do everything else he needs to do without admitting that minor point. He can't change the ego stuff, but it can be worked around

Forum List

Back