Serious Question: What Do Trump-Haters Want Him To Do About 'Russian Hacking?'

A hostile foreign power interfered in our election. Fact.

You are either okay with that, making you a traitor, or you aren't. We see who the traitors are. They are so shameless, they are jumping up and down to be recognized. Like the person who started this topic.

Reagan is spinning in his grave.
A hostile power tried to interfere with our election. Fact.

But she lost anyway.

You are either okay with that, making you a traitor, or you aren't. We see who the traitors are. They are so shameless, they are jumping up and down to be recognized.

In fact Reagan would not recognize the Russia today; a tribute to his truly monumental success.
Reagan would recognize the mass murdering KGB thug and his aims immediately.

Vladimir Trump and his Chumps don't.

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...
The faggots want Vlad to "cut it out".

And you want him to keep going.

Just move to Russia already, dipshit.

So please outline what you feel Trump should do. I'm open-minded. Go for it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/16235229/

And after Comey it was that the election counts were wrong in key states. Now we're on Russia did it...

They want the election to be invalidated so Trump is no longer president as best I can tell.

AKA they want Trump to step down.

That's bullshit. Trump won the election get over it done..........
We want Trump to stop acting like a puppet of Putin, act like a POTUS and grow the fuck up then rely on his OWN fellow Americans not from foreign nationals that are known as an enemy to America.

What makes them an enemy?

They want the election to be invalidated so Trump is no longer president as best I can tell.

AKA they want Trump to step down.

That's bullshit. Trump won the election get over it done..........
We want Trump to stop acting like a puppet of Putin, act like a POTUS and grow the fuck up then rely on his OWN fellow Americans not from foreign nationals that are known as an enemy to America.

What makes you believe he is a puppet of Putin?

"Calling claims false without any substantiation"

Does anyone else see the absolute absurdity in that statement? A person that labels unsubstantiated claims as false, with out proof? Is this the depth of the political discourse now?

Requiring opponents to prove your lies aren't true?

smh.

The CIA/NSA/FBI, et al, provided a clear outline of how the Russians hacked DNC emails and provided evidence.

Yes, if you call that bullshit, you better produce evidence as to why it's bullshit.

There is no such thing as a former KGB man. - Vladimir Putin

2vmaq08.jpg

You are either okay with that, making you a traitor, or you aren't. We see who the traitors are. They are so shameless, they are jumping up and down to be recognized.

In fact Reagan would not recognize the Russia today; a tribute to his truly monumental success.
Reagan would recognize the mass murdering KGB thug and his aims immediately.

Vladimir Trump and his Chumps don't.
Reagan changed the world, but the country he would have the hardest problem recognizing would be his own.

We can just hope Trump has the same success.

First off

Take your hands off your ears and stop shouting

Nya....Nya...Nya....I CAN'T HEAR YOU

1513326_10201456396359204_325539440_n.jpg

Wow, that's it? That's all you haters got? Pretty embarrassing.

Trump's response to all this has been embarrassing

Calling claims false without any substantiation, screaming ignore this....nothing to see here
Calling everyone else a liar

He is like a child getting news he does not like

Bingo.

It's fine to challenge intelligence agencies, but do so in private, don't ridicule in public without any evidence. We can't have a working government if our president refuses to listen to the people tasked with keeping him informed.

Trump thinks he knows everything, which is a YUGE problem for all of us. Because he might be the least-informed president we've ever inaugurated.

Yet y'all have no specific suggestions on how Trump should retaliate against Russia. Show us what y'all know. Go for it.

Hold up, seriously.

Are you REALLY not seeing the posts that are answering your question directly?

Your troll is exposed, dipshit.

Ah Yes, Charwin has called me a traitor before - mostly because I don't just swallow everything that's said and because I think a war with Russia is both stupid and unnecessary...

First off

Calling claims false without any substantiation, screaming ignore this....nothing to see here

As opposed to what? Ranting like mental patients about that which might of happened? Sounds like Trump is the only adult in the room,

Yeah, i'm just not hearing coherent suggestions from the Trump-Haters. I mean, should he start WWIII just because their Party has been exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth?

Maybe because you're not fucking reading? At least 8 different posters have given you substantive, specific suggestions, and I'm one of them.

What?! No they haven't. No specifics at all. All they've expressed is that they hate Donald Trump. They've offered nothing so far. So please feel free anytime to outline what you want Trump to do. Do you want WWIII? What do you want? Enlighten us.

As opposed to what? Ranting like mental patients about that which might of happened? Sounds like Trump is the only adult in the room,

Yeah, i'm just not hearing coherent suggestions from the Trump-Haters. I mean, should he start WWIII just because their Party has been exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth?

Maybe because you're not fucking reading? At least 8 different posters have given you substantive, specific suggestions, and I'm one of them.

What?! No they haven't. No specifics at all. All they've expressed is that they hate Donald Trump. They've offered nothing so far. So please feel free anytime to outline what you want Trump to do. Do you want WWIII? What do you want? Enlighten us.

You're. Fucking. Retarded.

4th fucking time I've posted this, you no-reading asshole.

I expect Donald Trump to put our Nation first, not his sensitive hurt ego.

He should keep his mouth shut, stop choosing the Russians side and praising Assange...

Stop belittling our intel agencies workers who put their lives on the line for us in public.

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...

You have been told. There is nothing for Trump to do. He is not the President yet. Until he is he should shut his mouth and get his emotions and ego under control. Until then, he should be supporting the countries forces in the field and stop trash talking and disparaging the men and women tasked with national security. He should put the nation first and as previously stated, leave the emotional and ego stuff alone and stfu.

First off

Yeah we get it, you hate Donald Trump. But what do you want him to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' Try to focus.

Initiate sanctions. Engage in covert retaliation. Expel diplomts. Send the message this shit will not go unanswered.

You know, all the things a real president, like Obama, did.

That's already being done. Got anything else?

You have been told. There is nothing for Trump to do. He is not the President yet. Until he is he should shut his mouth and get his emotions and ego under control. Until then, he should be supporting the countries forces in the field and stop trash talking and disparaging the men and women tasked with national security. He should put the nation first and as previously stated, leave the emotional and ego stuff alone and stfu.

Exactly.

First off

Yeah we get it, you hate Donald Trump. But what do you want him to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' Try to focus.

Initiate sanctions. Engage in covert retaliation. Expel diplomts. Send the message this shit will not go unanswered.

You know, all the things a real president, like Obama, did.

That's already being done. Got anything else?

No, that's sufficient. And you're right, it's already being done by the adult who is still president.

Forum List

Back