Serious Question: What Do Trump-Haters Want Him To Do About 'Russian Hacking?'

They want the election to be invalidated so Trump is no longer president as best I can tell.
AKA they want Trump to step down.

They act like children, they cannot accept the reality.
I think that most of them need professional psychiatric help.
:D

This is the latest tard conspiracy. Obama was born in Kenya. Bill Clinton raped a 13 year old on Epstein Island. JFK was assassinated by the CIA/Mafia/aliens. The moon landings were hoaxed.

And now...our nation's intelligence community has conspired to make up a story about a Russian hack of the DNC.

This is what Vladimir Trump has his Chumps bleeving. He got them to bleev Obama was born in Kenya, so this was a piece of cake.

Trump's response to all this has been embarrassing

Calling claims false without any substantiation, screaming ignore this....nothing to see here
Calling everyone else a liar

He is like a child getting news he does not like

Bingo.

It's fine to challenge intelligence agencies, but do so in private, don't ridicule in public without any evidence. We can't have a working government if our president refuses to listen to the people tasked with keeping him informed.

Trump thinks he knows everything, which is a YUGE problem for all of us. Because he might be the least-informed president we've ever inaugurated.

Yet y'all have no specific suggestions on how Trump should retaliate against Russia. Show us what y'all know. Go for it.

Hold up, seriously.

Are you REALLY not seeing the posts that are answering your question directly?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/16235229/

Your troll is exposed, dipshit.

Oh boy, y'all haters are lost causes. You've offered nothing specifically at all. If you want WWIII with Russia, just say it. Man, offer something though.

Done with you.

Reported for trolling and spamming.

Aw, poor Snowflake. Sorry, no 'Safe Space' for ya on this thread kid.

We do covert attacks. Our defense is sorely lacking. Trump will fix that. Obabble was too busy supporting radical Muslims.

I expect Donald Trump to put our Nation first, not his sensitive hurt ego.

He should keep his mouth shut, stop choosing the Russians side and praising Assange...

Stop belittling our intel agencies workers who put their lives on the line for us in public.
Obviously Obama is not putting our nation first....he's undermining any positive relationship that Trump might develop with Russia....Obama doing this on purpose....

They want the election to be invalidated so Trump is no longer president as best I can tell.

Oh we all know he'll be inaugurated, and he's been elected president. You're underestimating liberals and progressives, who will organize against Trump, involve ourselves in the process and engage in the kind of opposition and civil disobedience that are our rights as Americans. Nothing could be more patriotic. His feet will be held to the fire as he attempts to destroy this already-great country over what I believe will be a brief 4 years.

Continue to demonize the activists, professors, military veterans, educators, scientists, leaders and students who are the opposition, and who understand the issues and their importance FAR more than you could ever hope to know. Try to discredit patriotic citizens as "communists" or "illegals" all you want, regardless of the truth. Your lies will continue to hurt you.

Trump's election will, I predict, be a HUGE boon to progressive thought in this country and the retaliation in the form of political organization may well destroy the Republican Party (if Trump hasn't already done that himself).

They don't know, they're still waiting for the recount.

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...
The faggots want Vlad to "cut it out".

And you want him to keep going.

Just move to Russia already, dipshit.

So please outline what you feel Trump should do. I'm open-minded. Go for it.
You have been told. There is nothing for Trump to do. He is not the President yet. Until he is he should shut his mouth and get his emotions and ego under control. Until then, he should be supporting the countries forces in the field and stop trash talking and disparaging the men and women tasked with national security. He should put the nation first and as previously stated, leave the emotional and ego stuff alone and stfu.

That doesn't answer my question. What specifically do you Trump-Haters want him to do in retaliation? I mean, obviously y'all want another Cold War. So tell us how Trump should go about that.

Bingo.

It's fine to challenge intelligence agencies, but do so in private, don't ridicule in public without any evidence. We can't have a working government if our president refuses to listen to the people tasked with keeping him informed.

Trump thinks he knows everything, which is a YUGE problem for all of us. Because he might be the least-informed president we've ever inaugurated.

Yet y'all have no specific suggestions on how Trump should retaliate against Russia. Show us what y'all know. Go for it.

Hold up, seriously.

Oh boy, y'all haters are lost causes. You've offered nothing specifically at all. If you want WWIII with Russia, just say it. Man, offer something though.

Done with you.

I don't need a safe space. I just need you gone.

Your full of crap.
Bingo.

Hold up, seriously.

Done with you.

You are an obvious troll, and one of those really dishonest ones. Your thread question has been repeatedly answered but you are such a dunce that you are unable to respond with an intelligent response. In other words, you are just an everyday average asshole.
Add to that the fact you are an immature and amateur at trolling and baiting.
Failed thread.

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...
For the most part they don't know it's just something to bitch about its far easier to just say it's all Putins fault than accept the fact they nominated a seriously flawed and weak candidate who ran a poor campaign.

Wow, that's it? That's all you haters got? Pretty embarrassing.

Calling claims false without any substantiation, screaming ignore this....nothing to see here

Yeah we get it, you hate Donald Trump. But what do you want him to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' Try to focus.

Initiate sanctions. Engage in covert retaliation. Expel diplomts. Send the message this shit will not go unanswered.

You know, all the things a real president, like Obama, did.

That's already being done. Got anything else?

No, that's sufficient. And you're right, it's already being done by the adult who is still president.

So that's what you want Trump to do? Ok, fine. Hey, at least you offered some specifics. I gotta give ya some props for that. Thanks.

First off

Take your hands off your ears and stop shouting

Nya....Nya...Nya....I CAN'T HEAR YOU

1513326_10201456396359204_325539440_n.jpg

Yeah we get it, you hate Donald Trump. But what do you want him to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' Try to focus.

Initiate sanctions. Engage in covert retaliation. Expel diplomts. Send the message this shit will not go unanswered.

You know, you are almost, but not quite old enough to remember the cold war.

If you had, you would know that two of those things is unacceptable.

During the cold war, this shit went on all the time.

If we take the hypothetical that the Russians actually were involved, which, hasn't been proven, it could just as well have been agents in the Deep State using Russian methods in an attempt to reveal Clinton's corruption. After all, she caused their agents to be killed in Benghazi and Aleppo, that is sufficient motive for their actions. The Russians? They would have nothing to gain (substantially, and everything to lose, if caught.)

Now, if we assume it was the Russians, in the world of espionage, the appropriate response, the proportional response, is, as you wrote, covert retaliation. That has already been done, in both that terrorist act recently in Turkey, and the assassination of the Russian ambassador to Turkey.

So are we done here?

This is an irresponsible policy that is pushing Turkey into the foreign policy orbit of Russia. Not a good move by the current administration. (If they in fact have any control over any of it.)

nyt-logo-185x26.svg

In Turkey, U.S. Hand Is Seen in Nearly Every Crisis
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/04/world/europe/istanbul-attack-nightclub.html?_r=0

The other responses that you mentioned would never have even been considered during the cold war, as they are not proportional responses. In the game of spy vs. spy, you keep to the game. If the elites decide to escalate the situation, then clearly, it wasn't the Russians, they are being used as an excuse for an ulterior motive.

I suggest you read this book. . . .

quote-war-is-a-racket-it-always-has-been-a-few-profit-and-the-many-pay-but-there-is-a-way-smedley-butler-4-38-64.jpg

Full text of "War Is A Racket"

Hold up, seriously.

Done with you.

I don't need a safe space. I just need you gone.

Well, that's the same thing. You hear something you don't wanna hear, you freak out and cry like a Snowflake baby. But no 'Safe Space' here kid. You can't hang, hit the bricks. Go find some crayons and go color. Bye.

Your full of crap.

Hold up, seriously.

Done with you.

You are an obvious troll, and one of those really dishonest ones. Your thread question has been repeatedly answered but you are such a dunce that you are unable to respond with an intelligent response. In other words, you are just an everyday average asshole.
Add to that the fact you are an immature and amateur at trolling and baiting.
Failed thread.

Bullshite! Very few Trump-Haters have offered any specifics on what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' All most have offered is more stale 'I hate Trump!' hissy-fits.

First off

As opposed to what? Ranting like mental patients about that which might of happened? Sounds like Trump is the only adult in the room,

Adults are capable of waiting until they actually have any information until they declare it untrue

They are also capable of accepting bad news without going into denial

First off

You know, you are almost, but not quite old enough to remember the cold war.

If you had, you would know that two of those things is unacceptable.

During the cold war, this shit went on all the time.

If we take the hypothetical that the Russians actually were involved, which, hasn't been proven, it could just as well have been agents in the Deep State using Russian methods in an attempt to reveal Clinton's corruption. After all, she caused their agents to be killed in Benghazi and Aleppo, that is sufficient motive for their actions. The Russians? They would have nothing to gain (substantially, and everything to lose, if caught.)

Now, if we assume it was the Russians, in the world of espionage, the appropriate response, the proportional response, is, as you wrote, covert retaliation. That has already been done, in both that terrorist act recently in Turkey, and the assassination of the Russian ambassador to Turkey.

So are we done here?

This is an irresponsible policy that is pushing Turkey into the foreign policy orbit of Russia. Not a good move by the current administration. (If they in fact have any control over any of it.)

nyt-logo-185x26.svg

In Turkey, U.S. Hand Is Seen in Nearly Every Crisis
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/04/world/europe/istanbul-attack-nightclub.html?_r=0

The other responses that you mentioned would never have even been considered during the cold war, as they are not proportional responses. In the game of spy vs. spy, you keep to the game. If the elites decide to escalate the situation, then clearly, it wasn't the Russians, they are being used as an excuse for an ulterior motive.

I suggest you read this book. . . .

quote-war-is-a-racket-it-always-has-been-a-few-profit-and-the-many-pay-but-there-is-a-way-smedley-butler-4-38-64.jpg

Full text of "War Is A Racket"
you really think Obama ordered the hit on the russian ambassador?

For the most part they don't know it's just something to bitch about its far easier to just say it's all Putins fault than accept the fact they nominated a seriously flawed and weak candidate who ran a poor campaign.

That's what i've been saying. It's all about sabotaging Donald Trump. But the good thing is, most Americans realize that. This scam isn't gonna go as well for em as they thought it would. I think it's gonna backfire on em. Most Americans despise sore losers.

Maybe Trump should take the side of America over Putin

That would be a good start

Why do you think that only 'Trump Haters" care about the Russian attempts to hack our election?

Why is it that Trump lovers like yourself don't care that Russian tried to interfere in our election?

What do you mean with "hacking" or "interfering" the elections?

Did somebody hack the counting system? Was the counting of votes manipulated? Is the counting system connected to the Internet?

I do not thing that this was the case.

With "hacking" or "interfering" the lying media means the leaking of Truth to the voters.

The duty of MSM was to inform the voters, to tell them the truth abut Hillary.

But the lying MSM was trying to hide the truth, they lied about the popularity of Trump, they supported Hillary, speak the media was not interested in telling the truth to Americans.

Now this lying media is totally discredited, the dishonest journalists did not do their job.

American voters had to get the truth from alternative sources, like WikiLeaks.

And what did the dishonest MSM learn from the recent election?

NOTHING!

These fools blame their own mistakes on some invented "enemy", them Russians.

Russians presumably informed American voters about the true face of Killary, and that is horrible, they cal this "hacking".

Even if the leaks were really from Russians, the only valid questions would be: did the Russians help American people to learn the truth?

If yes, how on earth can the leaking of the truth be called "hacking" or "interfering"?

Do American voters not have the right to be good informed and to learn the truth?

If American MSM fails to do their duty, then inventing an "enemy" who "interferes" does not help to restore the lost credibility.

The people in the MSM are not only dishonest, they are just stupid.

Forum List

Back