Serious Question: What Do Trump-Haters Want Him To Do About 'Russian Hacking?'

A hostile foreign power interfered in our election. Fact.

You are either okay with that, making you a traitor, or you aren't. We see who the traitors are. They are so shameless, they are jumping up and down to be recognized. Like the person who started this topic.

Reagan is spinning in his grave.

Questioning the statements of the intelligence division without substance? Are you shitting me? Look I guarantee you that Trumps people are better than me at this shit and I've destroyed the gov's first report:

Vlad the Merciful flushed Joke Obama down the toilett - Breaking down the PDF reports "evidence" - re Phishing
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 1)
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 2)

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Destroying the PDF report's "evidence" - re Malware
Wikileaks: Russia didn't hack shit. - Wikileaks has always claimed it was an insider, Crowdstrike connection, and further breaking down report's evidence
No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC - Explaining Guccifer 2.0 and APT28 & APT29 (labeled Fuzzy Bear and Cozy Bear by a private company, not our government, Crowdstrike connection part 2
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Wikileaks nailing Russia (and specifically Putin,) aka they are no friends
PROOF: FBI, DHS release joint report on Russia hacking - Related: Just how easy it is too get the malware proclaimed as Russia (malware claims to be Ukrainian - Guccifer 2.0 claims to be Ukrainian as well )
CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win - Related: explaining a bit on how hacking/coding/malware works, as well as trashing the proclaimed "keyboard" tracking the media is flapping about.

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Our reactions to other countries hacking us in the very recent past (aka 2015)

First off

Take your hands off your ears and stop shouting

Nya....Nya...Nya....I CAN'T HEAR YOU

1513326_10201456396359204_325539440_n.jpg

Wow, that's it? That's all you haters got? Pretty embarrassing.

Trump's response to all this has been embarrassing

Calling claims false without any substantiation, screaming ignore this....nothing to see here
Calling everyone else a liar

He is like a child getting news he does not like

Bingo.

It's fine to challenge intelligence agencies, but do so in private, don't ridicule in public without any evidence. We can't have a working government if our president refuses to listen to the people tasked with keeping him informed.

Trump thinks he knows everything, which is a YUGE problem for all of us. Because he might be the least-informed president we've ever inaugurated.

First off

Calling claims false without any substantiation, screaming ignore this....nothing to see here

Yeah we get it, you hate Donald Trump. But what do you want him to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' Try to focus.

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...
He should be supporting the "troops" and commanders in the field and keeping his emotions and opinions to himself until he becomes President. Until then, he should show that America stands united when America is attacked. Now is the time for him to leave politics at the waters edge. His trash talking the US intelligence community can only hurt US national security and help our opponent. In short, Trump should shut the f up until he is sworn in as President.

Questioning the statements of the intelligence division without substance? Are you shitting me? Look I guarantee you that Trumps people are better than me at this shit and I've destroyed the gov's first report:

Vlad the Merciful flushed Joke Obama down the toilett - Breaking down the PDF reports "evidence" - re Phishing
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 1)
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 2)

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Destroying the PDF report's "evidence" - re Malware
Wikileaks: Russia didn't hack shit. - Wikileaks has always claimed it was an insider, Crowdstrike connection, and further breaking down report's evidence
No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC - Explaining Guccifer 2.0 and APT28 & APT29 (labeled Fuzzy Bear and Cozy Bear by a private company, not our government, Crowdstrike connection part 2
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Wikileaks nailing Russia (and specifically Putin,) aka they are no friends
PROOF: FBI, DHS release joint report on Russia hacking - Related: Just how easy it is too get the malware proclaimed as Russia (malware claims to be Ukrainian - Guccifer 2.0 claims to be Ukrainian as well )
CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win - Related: explaining a bit on how hacking/coding/malware works, as well as trashing the proclaimed "keyboard" tracking the media is flapping about.

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Our reactions to other countries hacking us in the very recent past (aka 2015)

"Trump's People?"

WTF are you talking about? As pres-elect, "his people" are the NSA, CIA, etc.

Trump and you Chumps need to live in reality. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time. You've been drinking piss for so many years, the cool water of the Truth tastes like poison.

Trump's ego needs to admit he got a leg up from Russia. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.

Trump needs to impose more sanctions on Russia for interfering in our electoral process. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.
Reality would demand DNC hand over the server for examination .........How much criminal activity is on it that they declined

First off

Yeah we get it, you hate Donald Trump. But what do you want him to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' Try to focus.

Initiate sanctions. Engage in covert retaliation. Expel diplomts. Send the message this shit will not go unanswered.

You know, all the things a real president, like Obama, did.

A hostile foreign power interfered in our election. Fact.

You are either okay with that, making you a traitor, or you aren't. We see who the traitors are. They are so shameless, they are jumping up and down to be recognized.

Reagan is spinning in his grave.
In fact Reagan would not recognize the Russia today; a tribute to his truly monumental success.

First off

As opposed to what? Ranting like mental patients about that which might of happened? Sounds like Trump is the only adult in the room,

Yeah, i'm just not hearing coherent suggestions from the Trump-Haters. I mean, should he start WWIII just because their Party has been exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth?

"Trump's People?"

WTF are you talking about? As pres-elect, "his people" are the NSA, CIA, etc.

Yeah and just like the American people his IT people probably don't believe the bullshit they're trying to feed us.

Welcome to not trusting your own government, it sucks ass, but a crap ton of us have had to deal with it for our entire lives thanks to partisan bullshit from career politician assholes.

They want the election to be invalidated so Trump is no longer president as best I can tell.

AKA they want Trump to step down.

That's bullshit. Trump won the election get over it done..........
We want Trump to stop acting like a puppet of Putin, act like a POTUS and grow the fuck up then rely on his OWN fellow Americans not from foreign nationals that are known as an enemy to America.
His fellow Americans, democrats, are more of an enemy than anything Russia has. Relying on democrats is like relying on isis. Trusting Russia more than democrats seems sensible.

They want the election to be invalidated so Trump is no longer president as best I can tell.

AKA they want Trump to step down.

That's bullshit. Trump won the election get over it done..........
We want Trump to stop acting like a puppet of Putin, act like a POTUS and grow the fuck up then rely on his OWN fellow Americans not from foreign nationals that are known as an enemy to America.
His fellow Americans, democrats, are more of an enemy than anything Russia has. Relying on democrats is like relying on isis. Trusting Russia more than democrats seems sensible.

It's actually scary that you might believe this.

You're a fucking traitor.

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...
The faggots want Vlad to "cut it out".

And you want him to keep going.

Just move to Russia already, dipshit.

So please outline what you feel Trump should do. I'm open-minded. Go for it.

First off

As opposed to what? Ranting like mental patients about that which might of happened? Sounds like Trump is the only adult in the room,

Yeah, i'm just not hearing coherent suggestions from the Trump-Haters. I mean, should he start WWIII just because their Party has been exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth?

Maybe because you're not fucking reading? At least 8 different posters have given you substantive, specific suggestions, and I'm one of them.

"Calling claims false without any substantiation"

Does anyone else see the absolute absurdity in that statement? A person that labels unsubstantiated claims as false, with out proof? Is this the depth of the political discourse now?

Requiring opponents to prove your lies aren't true?

smh.

Trump and you Chumps need to live in reality. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time. You've been drinking piss for so many years, the cool water of the Truth tastes like poison.

Trump's ego needs to admit he got a leg up from Russia. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.

Trump needs to impose more sanctions on Russia for interfering in our electoral process. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.
whatever happened to the big excuse that it was Comey who caused Hillary to lose the election?

that excuse didn't work so you lefties 'moved on' to another excuse.....you guys got a ton of them.....

Forum List

Back