Serious Question

I’m no constitutional scholar, but it does seem weird to impeach someone who’s not in office
Not, really. I have fired people who screwed up on the job and walked out. I did so in order to specify that they are not to be considered for re-hire.
This is what democrats are doing. They are using impeachment as means of barring Trump from holding office again. The constitution requires a person be impeached before banning them from holding office again.

So you admit it's so they can control who does and doesn't get elected, without regard to the wishes of the electorate. Because, see, the difference between this and your company is that THEY aren't supposed to make the hiring decisions.

Yes, yes, yes, I'm sure his approval ratings will drop any minute, though probably not to 36% like some of donnies. I didn't want anybody drilling in that Arctic National Wildlife Refuges, on of the largest rain forest outside of South America. Probably did piss off parents with daughters in sports or previously headed for sport. Doubt Troudeau any more pissed than dealing with donnie. Pretty sure there are not tens of thousands of military pissed off by anything done since inauguration. No big border patrol issue either as they do not set policy, only carry it out. Little early to start whining. Changes nothing, but looks impotent.

What do you mean didn't piss of border patrol, and what does making policy have to do with it?

He just made the border patrols job much more difficult and dangerous, and is going to make it more difficult in the future. He already stopped the wall construction which is going to cost us taxpayers millions in court battles. Mexico is no longer stopping people from other countries crossing theirs to get to ours. Trump had them stop those people allowing our border patrol to concentrate on more important things.

Yes, Troudeau is pissed and he said so. Biden is allowing guys in dresses back into the military. You don't think that pisses off other military men who will have to put up with that? Biden didn't stop or prevent drilling in the Arctic. He signed a EO stopping the Keystone pipeline and new drilling on all federal lands, and the federal lands bar is going to eliminate nearly 60,000 jobs.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling, oh my God the sky is falling! I can't get hysterical over your post right now. You go ahead.

In other words, "I know you're right, but I don't care and I'm too chickenshit to admit it."

Yes, yes, yes, I'm sure his approval ratings will drop any minute, though probably not to 36% like some of donnies. I didn't want anybody drilling in that Arctic National Wildlife Refuges, on of the largest rain forest outside of South America. Probably did piss off parents with daughters in sports or previously headed for sport. Doubt Troudeau any more pissed than dealing with donnie. Pretty sure there are not tens of thousands of military pissed off by anything done since inauguration. No big border patrol issue either as they do not set policy, only carry it out. Little early to start whining. Changes nothing, but looks impotent.

What do you mean didn't piss of border patrol, and what does making policy have to do with it?

He just made the border patrols job much more difficult and dangerous, and is going to make it more difficult in the future. He already stopped the wall construction which is going to cost us taxpayers millions in court battles. Mexico is no longer stopping people from other countries crossing theirs to get to ours. Trump had them stop those people allowing our border patrol to concentrate on more important things.

Yes, Troudeau is pissed and he said so. Biden is allowing guys in dresses back into the military. You don't think that pisses off other military men who will have to put up with that? Biden didn't stop or prevent drilling in the Arctic. He signed a EO stopping the Keystone pipeline and new drilling on all federal lands, and the federal lands bar is going to eliminate nearly 60,000 jobs.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling, oh my God the sky is falling! I can't get hysterical over your post right now. You go ahead.
How could the sky be falling?

It already fell over the past 4 years.

You dont remember?

I'm glad you're so nice and calm. Think the family of these workers are the same? Unfortunately this is one of many Biden policies that are going to put Americans out of work. The CBO estimates that a national minimum wage of $15.00 per hour would eliminate 4 million jobs. The domino effect will have everybody in the country demanding more money sending companies overseas.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Where does the Senate get the jurisdiction to put a private citizen on trial? From what I can find only the Article 3 courts have that authority.

Your thoughts?

Can you imagine the carnage at the Capitol building if the Senate tried a stunt like that?

Patriots are pissed enough over a stolen election.
Do "patriots" get pissed off about Santa? The tooth fairy? Unicorns?

I mean if you believe the election was stolen, you believe in those things too. Because all 4 are made up.

Where does the Senate get the jurisdiction to put a private citizen on trial? From what I can find only the Article 3 courts have that authority.

Your thoughts?

Can you imagine the carnage at the Capitol building if the Senate tried a stunt like that?

I mean if you believe the election was stolen, you believe in those things too. Because all 4 are made up.

I believe in the Kraken.

1611984476342.png

Your thoughts?

I believe in the Kraken.

View attachment 450512
I believe you are smoking the Crack and...

1. How many threads do we need on this bogus defense of an obviously guilty criminal?
In what respect is he a "criminal" in your eyes?
Sedition is a crime. As is seditious conspiracy.

Perhaps you should stop fucking doing it.

I think you're confused.

Nope, not in the least. You spent the last 4 years trying to undermine the government, and you conspired with your fellow commies to do it.

Nope, not in the least. You spent the last 4 years trying to undermine the government, and you conspired with your fellow commies to do it.

They live in fear having stolen power against the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

They know that they can only hold on to power if they silence The People thru fear and intimidation

Last edited:

They know that they can only hold on to power if they silence The People thru fear and intimidation

Well, from what I'm seeing, all they're doing is pissing people off more. If they don't cool the rhetoric, they may see some real violence. You don't try to paint 74 million people as domestic terrorist and not get some backlash from a few.

You people live in backwards world

Better than living in a fantasy land.

You know the Democrat Party turned D.C. into a Police State as soon as they stole the White House and the Senate. At some point you have to see what's going on.

We're not far behind the UK

I’m no constitutional scholar, but it does seem weird to impeach someone who’s not in office
Not, really. I have fired people who screwed up on the job and walked out. I did so in order to specify that they are not to be considered for re-hire.
This is what democrats are doing. They are using impeachment as means of barring Trump from holding office again. The constitution requires a person be impeached before banning them from holding office again.

Try being honest. That's not why they are trying to ban him from office. They are doing it because if we ever have a fair election next time, Trump will beat the hell out of them.
Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by about 3 million and 7 million in 2020. It seems highly unlikely that Trump's future in 2024 will be improved by an attack by Trump supporters on the Capitol and a 2nd impeachment. He's being banned by social media and campaign contributions frozen by major campaign contributors, and he has lost support in congress. Only the most diehard Trump supporters would find this encouraging. Had congressional democrats done nothing about Trump's incitement, they would have lost support of their base. It would be condoning his actions.
I don't find it encouraging.

I find it frightening.

You actually seem to support the idea that the media, be it print, televised or social, should have the right to decide how our government should be chosen.

That is scary.
Media states opinion and facts. They have no vote. Voters decide as they should. Media reflects the opinion of their audience. They are never balanced because they are profit driven. That has been the case for over 50 years. Media is always biased because their audience is biased.

Try being honest. That's not why they are trying to ban him from office. They are doing it because if we ever have a fair election next time, Trump will beat the hell out of them.
Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by about 3 million and 7 million in 2020. It seems highly unlikely that Trump's future in 2024 will be improved by an attack by Trump supporters on the Capitol and a 2nd impeachment. He's being banned by social media and campaign contributions frozen by major campaign contributors, and he has lost support in congress. Only the most diehard Trump supporters would find this encouraging. Had congressional democrats done nothing about Trump's incitement, they would have lost support of their base. It would be condoning his actions.
I don't find it encouraging.

I find it frightening.

You actually seem to support the idea that the media, be it print, televised or social, should have the right to decide how our government should be chosen.

That is scary.
Media states opinion and facts. They have no vote. Voters decide as they should. Media reflects the opinion of their audience. They are never balanced because they are profit driven. That has been the case for over 50 years. Media is always biased because their audience is biased.
You are assuming that all viewers are not driven by passion expressed by the choices of orators.

Truth is, most are.

SO your post, although comes across as intelligent and well thought out....it is not and holds little value to the discussion.

Forum List

Back