Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

He could be if it had anything to do with his campaign. But you can read the transcript from top to bottom. Nowhere will you find the words campaign, dirt, or a threat of withholding arms sales in an exchange for an investigation.
Oh, for fuck's sake, you really are dumber than you appear. He had to say the word, "campaign," for it to involve his campaign? He asked Zelensky to find something on someone named, Joe Biden -- someone also campaigning for the same 2020 presidential election. That helps Trump's campaign.

He's not exempt from investigations because he's running for President. Hell, Hil-Liar spent most of her campaign being investigated. Yes, he had to say "It would really help my campaign if you would...." Because you see, that would prove intent.
why does Trump need Ukraine and China to open investigations? Last time I checkEd he was president of the worlds most powerful country. Is he not able to investigate himself? What do you think Ray?

His defensive team.... Trump was only joking when he asked China to investigate. These trump team are just a bunch of clowns.

I'm not surprised to see that you are proud to display your
canstock31370169-Th.jpg

Your post like that makes you dumb and ignorant.

Jordan and Rubio suggest Trump was only joking when he asked China to investigate Biden.

Rep. Jordan suggests Trump was only joking when asking China to investigate the Bidens — despite private plea to Xi

Rep. Jim Jordan on Sunday insisted President Trump was not “serious” about asking China to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.
“Do you think it’s appropriate for President Trump to ask China and Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden?” asked George Stephanopoulos in an interview on ABC’s “This Week.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a very good job example how much Trumpits love conspiracy theory. A pathological liar at the same time.
This alone makes me puke about this dude lies and conspiracy crap.
Now he is using the same lies and crap about Biden.

Trump keeps touting a new bizarre lie about about Obama

1. Donald Trump political career owes a great deal to conspiracy theories. The US president’s ascent into the world of politics was partially fuelled by pushing the totally erroneous theory Barack Obama was not a natural-born US citizen and it was therefore unconstitutional for him to be president.

2. Trump trip to the Philippines. President Trump has repeatedly touted a lie about Obama being barred from even touching down in the Philipines in his Air Force One despite him never being faced with such problems.

Mr Trump’s false claim Obama “didn’t land” in the Southeast Asian country because of his “horrible” relationship with the country wholly misconstrues the reality of the situation.

President Trump has made a number of references to the falsehood about Obama in recent weeks. The billionaire property developer bragged about the “historic trip” he would soon be taking to Asia-Pacific countries in the White House cabinet room a couple of weeks ago.

While doing so, he turned his attentions towards the Philippines, saying: “You remember the Philippines - the last trip made by a president, that turned out to be not so good. Never quite got to land.”

On top of this, over the weekend, Mr Trump told reporters Obama had “a rough trip” to the Philippines unlike himself.

President Trump repeated the bizarre claim about Obama at another press briefing on Tuesday, saying the Democrat’s plane “came close” but was not allowed to land on Fillipino soil.

Here is a very good job example how much Trumpits love conspiracy theory.

Three verbose posts with...nothing relevant much less anything relevant to the thread.

Thank you for sharing.

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a very good job example how much Trumpits love conspiracy theory. A pathological liar at the same time.

1. Donald Trump political career owes a great deal to conspiracy theories. The US president’s ascent into the world of politics was partially fuelled by pushing the totally erroneous theory Barack Obama was not a natural-born US citizen and it was therefore unconstitutional for him to be president.

2. Trump trip to the Philippines. President Trump has repeatedly touted a lie about Obama being barred from even touching down in the Philipines in his Air Force One despite him never being faced with such problems.

Mr Trump’s false claim Obama “didn’t land” in the Southeast Asian country because of his “horrible” relationship with the country wholly misconstrues the reality of the situation.

President Trump has made a number of references to the falsehood about Obama in recent weeks. The billionaire property developer bragged about the “historic trip” he would soon be taking to Asia-Pacific countries in the White House cabinet room a couple of weeks ago.

While doing so, he turned his attentions towards the Philippines, saying: “You remember the Philippines - the last trip made by a president, that turned out to be not so good. Never quite got to land.”

On top of this, over the weekend, Mr Trump told reporters Obama had “a rough trip” to the Philippines unlike himself.

President Trump repeated the bizarre claim about Obama at another press briefing on Tuesday, saying the Democrat’s plane “came close” but was not allowed to land on Fillipino soil.
As a reporter, I would ask Trump if he understands that Duterte had murder squads on the streets, and thats why Obama cancelled.

Then watch the hijinks begin, as Trump totally praises both Duterte and that great idea.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-05-at-11.20.13-AM.png

GDP growth has exceeded the CBO’s forecast in every quarter starting with Q2 2017. That includes the second quarter of this year, which saw 2% growth where the CBO had projected 1.5%.

As a result, the economy is now $590 billion bigger than it was supposed to be.

The CBO projected that unemployment would never get below 4.4%, and would start rising again this year. Instead, the unemployment rate fell from 4% at the start of the year to 3.5%. The current unemployment rate is now a full percentage point below the CBO’s forecast. That translates into 1.6 million more people employed than the CBO expected.

And, where the CBO had forecast a steady decline in the labor force participation rate – which measures what percentage of the working-age population is either employed or looking for a job – it has been climbing. The CBO projected it would go from 62.9% at the end of 2016 to 62.7% in the last quarter.

The actual figure for September was 63.1%.

Oh, and inflation has been running slightly lower than expected – which wasn’t supposed to happen either. A typical headline about the Trump economy was the one in the Wall Street Journal shortly after he won the election, which said, “Inflation and Interest Rates Forecast to Rise Under Trump Presidency.”

If Trump were a Democrat, the news media would be shouting hosannas from every rooftop – instead of braying for Trump’s impeachment.

Democrats hate prosperity, because they hate working Americans, that's why they want impeach Trump and end our prosperity and rising wages.

Trump’s Economy: 1.6 Million More Jobs Than The ‘Experts’ Predicted

Maybe if you remove your mask you might be able to see what you are posting.
So what is your post has anything to do with my post? I’m not interested in talking about the economy.
It’s Obama’s economy anyway so what is your point? Trumpy does not deserve the credits of the current good economy.
His popularity proves you that.

How is it DumBama's economy when he never made any policy favoring industry; the people that actually create the jobs? Any policy he made was a detriment to industry, not to mention job creation. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.

I can show you several things Trump has done to favor industry and influence job creation. So don't give Hussein credit he doesn't deserve. This is Trump's economy. He created it, he deserves the credit, especially after three years in the White House.

You are lying.

Do you honestly believe that the economy will miraculously boom January 20, 2017?
The economy was already booming in 2015.... 2016. You can tell by the unemployment. Those numbers was disputed by your piece of shit president. Then at January 20, 2017 those numbers suddenly became legal.
So don’t give me that BULLSHIT.

Look at his popularity below 40%. That means he doesn’t deserve the booming economy. At the minimum he should be at least 60%.

Slowest recovery? REALLY? AGAIN.
1. Started in 2006. The country’s economy collapse because of bad real estate investments. Millions of Americans bought house that they cannot afford. Even with bad credits. It affected almost all investments. Including 401s.

2. Fucking GOPs made Obama look bad from day one he stepped in Oval Office.

You are a Trumpits supporter so it doesn’t matter what Trumpits does. Like when he promoted Obama’s mansion has 10feet wall to prevent illegals coming in. You also believe that. Just imagine the FUCKING mentality of your moronic president....

Okay. You can show me several things that this Moron that favor the industry.....

GDP?
2019-04-06-X3.jpg

Slowest recovery? Yep! Malaise
Recession%20Recovery%202010-M.jpg

Specifically, how did Republicans make failed former President Barack Hussein Obama LOOK BAD?

The Labor Participation Rate continued to drop throughout the entire administration of President Obama. This was a prime reason, as you know, for the drop in the unemployment rate during his entire term. It has only bottomed out and begun to turn around due to the great policies and hard work of President Donald Trump.

2019-09-08-XL.jpg

You are a known liar.

Do you expect me to believe your fantasy chart? I don’t even want to look or read at your posts. I look at the names.
His chart's accurate as is his claim.

This thread is from 2019. September 24, 2019 in fact.

Do you have anything you want to whine about in the news today?

Share with us how this is relevant today.

"1. Donald Trump political career owes a great deal to conspiracy theories. The US president’s ascent into the world of politics was partially fuelled by pushing the totally erroneous theory Barack Obama was not a natural-born US citizen and it was therefore unconstitutional for him to be president"

Is that the best you've got?

Last edited:

GDP growth has exceeded the CBO’s forecast in every quarter starting with Q2 2017. That includes the second quarter of this year, which saw 2% growth where the CBO had projected 1.5%.

The CBO projected that unemployment would never get below 4.4%, and would start rising again this year. Instead, the unemployment rate fell from 4% at the start of the year to 3.5%. The current unemployment rate is now a full percentage point below the CBO’s forecast. That translates into 1.6 million more people employed than the CBO expected.

And, where the CBO had forecast a steady decline in the labor force participation rate – which measures what percentage of the working-age population is either employed or looking for a job – it has been climbing. The CBO projected it would go from 62.9% at the end of 2016 to 62.7% in the last quarter.

Oh, and inflation has been running slightly lower than expected – which wasn’t supposed to happen either. A typical headline about the Trump economy was the one in the Wall Street Journal shortly after he won the election, which said, “Inflation and Interest Rates Forecast to Rise Under Trump Presidency.”

If Trump were a Democrat, the news media would be shouting hosannas from every rooftop – instead of braying for Trump’s impeachment.

Democrats hate prosperity, because they hate working Americans, that's why they want impeach Trump and end our prosperity and rising wages.

So what is your post has anything to do with my post? I’m not interested in talking about the economy.
It’s Obama’s economy anyway so what is your point? Trumpy does not deserve the credits of the current good economy.

How is it DumBama's economy when he never made any policy favoring industry; the people that actually create the jobs? Any policy he made was a detriment to industry, not to mention job creation. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.

I can show you several things Trump has done to favor industry and influence job creation. So don't give Hussein credit he doesn't deserve. This is Trump's economy. He created it, he deserves the credit, especially after three years in the White House.

You are lying.

Do you honestly believe that the economy will miraculously boom January 20, 2017?
The economy was already booming in 2015.... 2016. You can tell by the unemployment. Those numbers was disputed by your piece of shit president. Then at January 20, 2017 those numbers suddenly became legal.

Look at his popularity below 40%. That means he doesn’t deserve the booming economy. At the minimum he should be at least 60%.

1. Started in 2006. The country’s economy collapse because of bad real estate investments. Millions of Americans bought house that they cannot afford. Even with bad credits. It affected almost all investments. Including 401s.

You are a Trumpits supporter so it doesn’t matter what Trumpits does. Like when he promoted Obama’s mansion has 10feet wall to prevent illegals coming in. You also believe that. Just imagine the FUCKING mentality of your moronic president....

Okay. You can show me several things that this Moron that favor the industry.....

GDP?
2019-04-06-X3.jpg

Specifically, how did Republicans make failed former President Barack Hussein Obama LOOK BAD?

The Labor Participation Rate continued to drop throughout the entire administration of President Obama. This was a prime reason, as you know, for the drop in the unemployment rate during his entire term. It has only bottomed out and begun to turn around due to the great policies and hard work of President Donald Trump.

2019-09-08-XL.jpg

You are a known liar.

Do you expect me to believe your fantasy chart? I don’t even want to look or read at your posts. I look at the names.

Then show me, show us all, where I am a liar and where any of the FACTS I have provided are not true.

Step up my good friend, go for it! YOU CANNOT! That would make you the ****. Right?

JULIETTE OCHIENG unveils the anonymous “whistleblower.”

whistleblower-260x300.jpg

Secretary of State Pompeo was sitting in on the call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky.

The president tells Pompeo to get one of the latter’s people to drop some bait about the call in the presence of someone who is likely to spill the beans to the Democrat Party honchos.

The “whistle-blower” is excited about it that she doesn’t bother with the whistle-blower procedure. Instead, she runs to Congress in order pass the bait along to the other fish — especially to Adam Schiff — and they, of course, swallow it. What about the change to the whistle-blower statute regarding first-hand information? Trump changed that.

Why would President Trump do this? Simple. He knows that the Democrats have been after him since he announced his candidacy; they pre-conjured a reason for his impeachment, therefore, he is forcing an impeachment at the time of his choosing rather than theirs.

Nancy Pelosi didn’t want this to happen right now; she comprehends strategy even if it’s a dim vestige of comprehension. But her caucus isn’t even that bright. They want Trump gone NOW and Pelosi had to do what they wanted.

And President Trump knew that this is how it would probably go.

Then show us those facts.
So I'm right, you guys really don't know about this stuff. You're protected from any negative news by your alternate universe.

Since that's the case, I'll try to help you. I'm guessing you'll say it's "fake news", but at least I'll know that I at least put it out there.

Here's each fact I listed, with supporting material (although I shouldn't need to prove facts that are so readily available in Normal World):

"We're stuck at 2.0% GDP, less than half Trump promised"
Gross Domestic Product, Second Quarter 2019 (Third Estimate); Corporate Profits, Second Quarter 2019 (Revised) | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
Trump defies data with 6% GDP growth forecast

"The deficit is at a SEVEN YEAR HIGH"
Budget deficit smashes $1 trillion mark, the highest in seven years
Budget deficit tops $1 trillion for first time in seven years

"Bond yields have crashed"
Source: Daily Treasury Yield Curve Rates
10 Year Treasury Yield, Nov 02, 2018: 3.24%
10 Year Treasury Yield, Yesterday: 1.54%
That's a drop of -52.469%.

"The Fed is having to step in to save the economy"

Another Fed Rate Cut Is Expected After Weak Economic Data
The Fed just lowered interest rates: Why you should care
Fed Cuts Interest Rates To Prop Up The Slowing Economy
Fed's Kashkari: U.S. economy needs lower interest rates

"We're now in a manufacturing recession"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...e-election-with-deep-manufacturing-recession/
US manufacturing survey shows worst reading in a decade
U.S. manufacturing is in a recession. What does that mean for the rest of the country?

There you go. Per your request. Those are facts in Normal World, outside of your little bubble. I realize you are trained to label any facts you don't like as "fake news", but at least I know I tried. You're welcome.

Last edited:

You are lying.

GDP?
2019-04-06-X3.jpg

2019-09-08-XL.jpg

You are a known liar.

The fact that he's averaging annual GDP growth instead of taking the actual GDP growth over those 8 year periods is enough to demonstrate he's a moron.

Real GDP growth was higher under Obama than it was under Bush. That's why the liar uses averages instead of annualized growth since it doesn't reflect that.

So I'm right, you guys really don't know about this stuff. You're protected from any negative news by your alternate universe.

Since that's the case, I'll try to help you. I'm guessing you'll say it's "fake news", but at least I'll know that I at least put it out there.

Here's each fact I listed, with supporting material (although I shouldn't need to prove facts that are so readily available in Normal World):

Gross Domestic Product, Second Quarter 2019 (Third Estimate); Corporate Profits, Second Quarter 2019 (Revised) | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...e-election-with-deep-manufacturing-recession/
U.S. manufacturing is in a recession. What does that mean for the rest of the country?

There you go. Per your request. Those are facts in Normal World, outside of your little bubble. I realize you are trained to label any facts you don't like as "fake news", but at least I know I tried. You're welcome.

Your sources do NOT say we are STUCK at 2% GDP, nor does it say bond yields have CRASHED. A manufacturing recession? That was an opinion.

US Jobless Rate Falls to Lowest Since 1969
The US unemployment rate decreased to 3.5 percent in September 2019 from 3.7 percent in the previous month and above below market expectations of 3.7 percent. The last time the rate was this low was in December 1969, when it also was 3.5 percent. Over the month, the number of unemployed persons decreased by 275,000 to 5.8 million.

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for Whites declined to 3.2 percent in September. The jobless rates for adult men (3.2 percent), adult women (3.1 percent), teenagers (12.5 percent), Blacks (5.5 percent), Asians (2.5 percent), and Hispanics (3.9 percent) showed little or no change over the month.

Among the unemployed, the number of job losers and persons who completed temporary jobs declined by 304,000 to 2.6 million in September, while the number of new entrants increased by 103,000 to 677,000. New entrants are unemployed persons who never previously worked.

In September, the number of persons unemployed for less than 5 weeks fell by 339,000 to 1.9 million. The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was little changed at 1.3 million and accounted for 22.7 percent of the unemployed.

The labor force participation rate held at 63.2 percent in September. The employment-population ratio, at 61.0 percent, was little changed over the month but was up by 0.6 percentage point over the year.

United States Unemployment Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

Your sources do NOT say we are STUCK at 2% GDP, nor does it say bond yields have CRASHED. A manufacturing recession? That was an opinion.

US Jobless Rate Falls to Lowest Since 1969
The US unemployment rate decreased to 3.5 percent in September 2019 from 3.7 percent in the previous month and above below market expectations of 3.7 percent. The last time the rate was this low was in December 1969, when it also was 3.5 percent. Over the month, the number of unemployed persons decreased by 275,000 to 5.8 million.

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for Whites declined to 3.2 percent in September. The jobless rates for adult men (3.2 percent), adult women (3.1 percent), teenagers (12.5 percent), Blacks (5.5 percent), Asians (2.5 percent), and Hispanics (3.9 percent) showed little or no change over the month.

Among the unemployed, the number of job losers and persons who completed temporary jobs declined by 304,000 to 2.6 million in September, while the number of new entrants increased by 103,000 to 677,000. New entrants are unemployed persons who never previously worked.

In September, the number of persons unemployed for less than 5 weeks fell by 339,000 to 1.9 million. The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was little changed at 1.3 million and accounted for 22.7 percent of the unemployed.

The labor force participation rate held at 63.2 percent in September. The employment-population ratio, at 61.0 percent, was little changed over the month but was up by 0.6 percentage point over the year.

United States Unemployment Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast
Oh, you don't like two of the words I used.

:laugh:

That's what I get for trying to help.

And unemployment was plummeting long before Trump took office. You probably don't know THAT, either.

Discussing economics with Trumpsters: A waste of time.

Oh, you don't like two of the words I used.

:laugh:

That's what I get for trying to help.

And unemployment was plummeting long before Trump took office. You probably don't know THAT, either.

Discussing economics with Trumpsters: A waste of time.

The two words made your statements lies. Yes, I don't like lies.

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg

You are lying.

GDP?
2019-04-06-X3.jpg

2019-09-08-XL.jpg

You are a known liar.

His chart's accurate as is his claim.

That depends who & where the chart came from. Especially from a known liar.

This thread is from 2019. September 24, 2019 in fact.

Do you have anything you want to whine about in the news today?

Share with us how this is relevant today.

"1. Donald Trump political career owes a great deal to conspiracy theories. The US president’s ascent into the world of politics was partially fuelled by pushing the totally erroneous theory Barack Obama was not a natural-born US citizen and it was therefore unconstitutional for him to be president"

Is that the best you've got?

For a liar like you and Trump. That is more than a disgusting puke.

You are lying.

GDP?
2019-04-06-X3.jpg

2019-09-08-XL.jpg

You are a known liar.

Then show me, show us all, where I am a liar and where any of the FACTS I have provided are not true.

Step up my good friend, go for it! YOU CANNOT! That would make you the ****. Right?

I don’t have too. You are a liar.

Maybe one of these republican morons will remember the Trump pos saying Sen Cruz's father was implicated in the JFK killing. It of course was another of Trumps filthy lies, just as he is now lying about the Biden family

Maybe one of these republican morons will remember the Trump pos saying Sen Cruz's father was implicated in the JFK killing. It of course was another of Trumps filthy lies, just as he is now lying about the Biden family

Well the reports coming out Friday from Barr, if that's true from the news reports. You never know nowadays with all that spinning. :)
We shall see what it says.

Forum List

Back