Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Oh, you don't like two of the words I used.

:laugh:

That's what I get for trying to help.

And unemployment was plummeting long before Trump took office. You probably don't know THAT, either.

Discussing economics with Trumpsters: A waste of time.

The two words made your statements lies. Yes, I don't like lies.

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg
There were no lies, you just didn't like a couple of words I used. Your cult membership has made you too sensitive.

The unemployment figures have been improving for several years. You want to give Trump credit, and you're pretending he's responsible. That's a lie.

You've avoided my FACTS because you don't like them. So you desperately tried to put me on the defensive by bitching about two words I used.

Your combination of arrogance and ignorance is tedious, but I'm used to it from the Trumpsters on this topic. Play with someone else. Dismissed.

Maybe one of these republican morons will remember the Trump pos saying Sen Cruz's father was implicated in the JFK killing. It of course was another of Trumps filthy lies, just as he is now lying about the Biden family

Well the reports coming out Friday from Barr, if that's true from the news reports. You never know nowadays with all that spinning. :)
We shall see what it says.

From Barr? Another personal lawyer of Trump.

Maybe one of these republican morons will remember the Trump pos saying Sen Cruz's father was implicated in the JFK killing. It of course was another of Trumps filthy lies, just as he is now lying about the Biden family

Well the reports coming out Friday from Barr, if that's true from the news reports. You never know nowadays with all that spinning. :)
We shall see what it says.
I'd trust Barr who's in Trumps pocket ,as far as I could throw him One more thing ,why do you or any other republican think trump is hiding papers and refusing to let people testify ? Trump is the most dishonest president ever ,imo

How is it DumBama's economy when he never made any policy favoring industry; the people that actually create the jobs? Any policy he made was a detriment to industry, not to mention job creation. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.

I can show you several things Trump has done to favor industry and influence job creation. So don't give Hussein credit he doesn't deserve. This is Trump's economy. He created it, he deserves the credit, especially after three years in the White House.

You are lying.

Do you honestly believe that the economy will miraculously boom January 20, 2017?
The economy was already booming in 2015.... 2016. You can tell by the unemployment. Those numbers was disputed by your piece of shit president. Then at January 20, 2017 those numbers suddenly became legal.
So don’t give me that BULLSHIT.

Look at his popularity below 40%. That means he doesn’t deserve the booming economy. At the minimum he should be at least 60%.

Slowest recovery? REALLY? AGAIN.
1. Started in 2006. The country’s economy collapse because of bad real estate investments. Millions of Americans bought house that they cannot afford. Even with bad credits. It affected almost all investments. Including 401s.

2. Fucking GOPs made Obama look bad from day one he stepped in Oval Office.

You are a Trumpits supporter so it doesn’t matter what Trumpits does. Like when he promoted Obama’s mansion has 10feet wall to prevent illegals coming in. You also believe that. Just imagine the FUCKING mentality of your moronic president....

Okay. You can show me several things that this Moron that favor the industry.....

GDP?
2019-04-06-X3.jpg

Slowest recovery? Yep! Malaise
Recession%20Recovery%202010-M.jpg

Specifically, how did Republicans make failed former President Barack Hussein Obama LOOK BAD?

The Labor Participation Rate continued to drop throughout the entire administration of President Obama. This was a prime reason, as you know, for the drop in the unemployment rate during his entire term. It has only bottomed out and begun to turn around due to the great policies and hard work of President Donald Trump.

2019-09-08-XL.jpg

You are a known liar.

Do you expect me to believe your fantasy chart? I don’t even want to look or read at your posts. I look at the names.
His chart's accurate as is his claim.

That depends who & where the chart came from. Especially from a known liar.
No. It depends on how closely the information reflects reality.

If a statement is correct it does not matter who or where it came from, it remains correct.
If a statement is incorrect it does not matter who or where it came from, it remains incorrect.

There were no lies, you just didn't like a couple of words I used. Your cult membership has made you too sensitive.

The unemployment figures have been improving for several years. You want to give Trump credit, and you're pretending he's responsible. That's a lie.

You've avoided my FACTS because you don't like them. So you desperately tried to put me on the defensive by bitching about two words I used.

Your combination of arrogance and ignorance is tedious, but I'm used to it from the Trumpsters on this topic. Play with someone else. Dismissed.

You lied in the use of those words.

As you know, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama presided over the slowest recovery in our history. As you know too, much of the unemployment "recovery" was due to people leaving the jobs market. The policies of President Donald Trump has pushed down the unemployment rate to historic levels and begun to bring workers back into the job market.

For your reference:

The Labor Participation rate:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg

I'd trust Barr who's in Trumps pocket ,as far as I could throw him One more thing ,why do you or any other republican think trump is hiding papers and refusing to let people testify ? Trump is the most dishonest president ever ,imo

My%20Capture-XL.jpg

You are lying.

Do you honestly believe that the economy will miraculously boom January 20, 2017?
The economy was already booming in 2015.... 2016. You can tell by the unemployment. Those numbers was disputed by your piece of shit president. Then at January 20, 2017 those numbers suddenly became legal.
So don’t give me that BULLSHIT.

Look at his popularity below 40%. That means he doesn’t deserve the booming economy. At the minimum he should be at least 60%.

Slowest recovery? REALLY? AGAIN.
1. Started in 2006. The country’s economy collapse because of bad real estate investments. Millions of Americans bought house that they cannot afford. Even with bad credits. It affected almost all investments. Including 401s.

2. Fucking GOPs made Obama look bad from day one he stepped in Oval Office.

You are a Trumpits supporter so it doesn’t matter what Trumpits does. Like when he promoted Obama’s mansion has 10feet wall to prevent illegals coming in. You also believe that. Just imagine the FUCKING mentality of your moronic president....

Okay. You can show me several things that this Moron that favor the industry.....

GDP?
2019-04-06-X3.jpg

Specifically, how did Republicans make failed former President Barack Hussein Obama LOOK BAD?

The Labor Participation Rate continued to drop throughout the entire administration of President Obama. This was a prime reason, as you know, for the drop in the unemployment rate during his entire term. It has only bottomed out and begun to turn around due to the great policies and hard work of President Donald Trump.

2019-09-08-XL.jpg

You are a known liar.

Do you expect me to believe your fantasy chart? I don’t even want to look or read at your posts. I look at the names.

If a statement is correct it does not matter who or where it came from, it remains correct.
If a statement is incorrect it does not matter who or where it came from, it remains incorrect.

It does makes a difference.

A good example of what I’m talking see post # 2045.
You know that is a lie.

GDP?
2019-04-06-X3.jpg

2019-09-08-XL.jpg

You are a known liar.

It does makes a difference.

A good example of what I’m talking see post # 2045.
You know that is a lie.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

And unemployment was plummeting long before Trump took office. You probably don't know THAT, either.

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg
That's the participation rate, ya dumbass, not unemployment.

1233796371590-gif.270396

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg

1233796371590-gif.270396
It doesn't matter at this point. They just figure they have to throw something out there and ignore everything else.

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg

1233796371590-gif.270396
It doesn't matter at this point. They just figure they have to throw something out there and ignore everything else.
LOL... This attacking Trump since day one (instead of building up America for all American's), is bringing about some bad blood between American's and their leadership in government all over the spectrums.

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg

1233796371590-gif.270396
LOL... This attacking Trump since day one (instead of building up America for all American's), is bringing about some bad blood between American's and their leadership in government all over the spectrums.
If the Trump cult has shown anything, it's that they are sheep. When the republican party moves on from trump, so will they.

Just as we saw with Obama.

Partisans are all for backing the President, as long as the President is a member of their party.

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg

1233796371590-gif.270396
And how did it affect America when Republicans did it to Bill Clinton and Obama?

Partisans are all for backing the President, as long as the President is a member of their party.
Ha, not pertaining to Trump... He is the bull in the corrupt China shop, and everyone who took this country for granite, and did the country wrong is trying to save themselves from the bull.

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg

1233796371590-gif.270396
And how did it affect America when Republicans did it to Bill Clinton and Obama?
Ok, then compare the type resistance's. What was resisted and why ? Will be real interesting won't it ?

Well I am sick of it.

And really good candidates like Tulsi Gabbard are never given a real chance.
What was her issue or why was she rejected ? Didn't she make some blunders in her speak that Instantly caused heads to be scratched, and eyes to roll ??

Ha, not pertaining to Trump... He is the bull in the corrupt China shop, and everyone who took this country for granite, and did the country wrong is trying to save themselves from the bull.
Yes, he's the bull who destroyed the shop.

There's a mess everywhere. Chaos. We'll see.

Forum List

Back