🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Cute meme! But Trump the sniveling kissass gave wall street a big ol' sloppy blow job. Trying to get off the blacklist, you know...

Where? When? How?

If you're going to whine about the reduction in the Capital Gains rate, that helped anyone with long term investments. You and I included.

You cant think of anything else, eh? Nuttin'? Okay. Must not exist.

You win!

bigstock-The-Last-Word-Road-Sign-4918869-S.jpg

So what that it affects the unemployment rate?
If Walmart goes out of business, that too affects the unemployment rate. But neither are the unemployment rate. You're truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

THANK YOU for proudly boasting of your ignorance and then resorting to personal attacks.

You must be so proud.

You still either do not understand the effect of the Labor Participation Rate on the unemployment rate OR you do and are too proud to admit you were confused, not me.

Walmart goes out of business and that indeed does affect the unemployment rate. It does NOT affect the Labor Participation Rate. Those people thrown out of a job will be looking for other jobs.

Who knew this was all so far over your head. Do some studying!
LOL

You're a flaming nut. :cuckoo:

I didn't just just resort to personal attacks -- I also bitchslapped you with the reality that the labor force participation rate is not the unemployment rate.

spank-gif.278780

Where did I ever say the Labor Participation Rate is the same as the Unemployment Rate?

Lying serves you well, does it?
You conflated the two when it was pointed out to the the unemployment rate went down. You idiotically tried connecting it to the labor force participation rate.

You only serve to demonstrate what a moron you are. For example.... let's say there are 160 million people in the labor force and 250,000 drop out. Factoring in civil non-institutional population growth, the labor for participation rate drops by 1/10th of one percent...... what does the unemployment rate do ... ? Does it go up, down, or stay the same ....?

If Walmart goes out of business, that too affects the unemployment rate. But neither are the unemployment rate. You're truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

THANK YOU for proudly boasting of your ignorance and then resorting to personal attacks.

You must be so proud.

You still either do not understand the effect of the Labor Participation Rate on the unemployment rate OR you do and are too proud to admit you were confused, not me.

Walmart goes out of business and that indeed does affect the unemployment rate. It does NOT affect the Labor Participation Rate. Those people thrown out of a job will be looking for other jobs.

LOL

I didn't just just resort to personal attacks -- I also bitchslapped you with the reality that the labor force participation rate is not the unemployment rate.

spank-gif.278780

Where did I ever say the Labor Participation Rate is the same as the Unemployment Rate?

You conflated the two when it was pointed out to the the unemployment rate went down. You idiotically tried connecting it to the labor force participation rate.

You only serve to demonstrate what a moron you are. For example.... let's say there are 160 million people in the labor force and 250,000 drop out. Factoring in civil non-institutional population growth, the labor for participation rate drops by 1/10th of one percent...... what does the unemployment rate do ... ? Does it go up, down, or stay the same ....?

I'm not in the least bit surprised that you have no clue as to how one affects the other.

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

You must be so proud.

LOL

spank-gif.278780

I'm not in the least bit surprised that you have no clue as to how one affects the other.

power-of-silence-Th.jpg
I know exactly how one effects the other -- which is why I know why you refused to answer the question. Let's try this again ...

let's say there are 160 million people in the labor force and 250,000 drop out. Factoring in civil non-institutional population growth, the labor for participation rate drops by 1/10th of one percent...... what does the unemployment rate do ... ? Does it go up, down, or stay the same ....?

Why are you afraid to answer it ... ? :abgg2q.jpg:

For the radically reluctant, intentionally ignorant posters.

5 Reasons Why People Dropped Out of the Labor Force and Won't Return
There's nothing in there that answers my question, loser.

Why are you so afraid to answer...?

let's say there are 160 million people in the labor force and 250,000 drop out. Factoring in civil non-institutional population growth, the labor for participation rate drops by 1/10th of one percent...... what does the unemployment rate do ... ? Does it go up, down, or stay the same ....?

The latest Democratic Ploy, that they and their liberal media are trying their damnedest to keep from dying like everyone of their attempts before this one, has been exposed as:

A Trump-Hating Deep State, Previously Exposed Obama failed coup CIA Agency CIA Agent who worked with Biden during the Obama administration and favors Biden politically, who is specifically trained in Ukraine Geo-Political Ops, who was temporarily assigned to the WH (to spy on the WH) filed a 2nd-hand Whistle Blower complaint falsely accusing the President of a quid-pro-quo extortion of the Ukraine PM.....

The ICIG then changed the form and process to send the complaint to Congress, specifically to the Democrats n the House who have worked non-stop for the last 3 years to carry out the failed coup attempt Obama started....

Meanwhile the Whistle Blower who worked with Biden under Obama contacted the Democrats, specifically D-Adam Schiff, an admitted leaker of classified, a criminal POS who lied to the American people and Congress numerous times, claiming he had criminal evidence against Trump that even Mueller did not have and that he had never communicated with the Whistle Blower, the same POS criminal Chairman of the House Intel 'SNL' troupe who wrote a fictional account of Trump's conversation with the Ukraine PM and read it during an Impeachment meeting that was being televise...in a Seditious attempted Counter-Intelligence op intended to deceive and incite the US populace against the President.

The transcript of the President's conversation destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative...

The Ukraine PM destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative by declaring what they have claimed never happened...

Volker destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative by making it clear what they have accused the President of never happened...

The fact that there are existing Mutual Law Enforcement Assistance Treaties that establish cooperation between the US and these nations that is initiated by the President requesting assistance from the other nation's leaders, making what the President did - asking for assistance in investigating crimes / corruption legal - which Democrats / Liberal Media / snowflakes refuse to acknowledge - all destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative...

So, again, we are left with another exposed Democrat coup attempt that the Democrats are desperately trying to stop from boomeranging on them ... like every other attempt have done.

I'm not surprised to see a far left Progressive ignorant about the Labor Participation Rate. First, the example you posted starts off 100 million people off. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! :D

Then you whine that there is nothing in my link that answers your question.
How%20to%20calculate-L.jpg

Try THREE PERCENT of 259,225,000. That's not 225,000 that comes to 7,776,750 yes, that does make a major difference in the unemployment rate.

I'm not surprised to see a far left Progressive ignorant about the Labor Participation Rate. First, the example you posted starts off 100 million people off. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY! :D

Then you whine that there is nothing in my link that answers your question.
How%20to%20calculate-L.jpg

Try THREE PERCENT of 259,225,000. That's not 225,000 that comes to 7,776,750 yes, that does make a major difference in the unemployment rate.
Dayum, you're fucking ignorant. I said 160 million, not 100 million. And I didn't ask how to calculate the labor force participation rate, ya dumbass. I asked what effect a drop of 250,000 from the labor force has on the unemployment rate.

Would that cause the unemployment rate to go up, go down, or stay the same? How come you can't answer that since you claim a falling participation rate causes the unemployment rate to drop?

Your fear to answer, answers for you. :mm:

Obviously, you read "Winning Through Intimidation". It doesn't work with someone far more more knowledgeable than you.

Man up. If you can't then just hush. Youy not worth a response.

The latest Democratic Ploy, that they and their liberal media are trying their damnedest to keep from dying like everyone of their attempts before this one, has been exposed as:

A Trump-Hating Deep State, Previously Exposed Obama failed coup CIA Agency CIA Agent who worked with Biden during the Obama administration and favors Biden politically, who is specifically trained in Ukraine Geo-Political Ops, who was temporarily assigned to the WH (to spy on the WH) filed a 2nd-hand Whistle Blower complaint falsely accusing the President of a quid-pro-quo extortion of the Ukraine PM.....

The ICIG then changed the form and process to send the complaint to Congress, specifically to the Democrats n the House who have worked non-stop for the last 3 years to carry out the failed coup attempt Obama started....

Meanwhile the Whistle Blower who worked with Biden under Obama contacted the Democrats, specifically D-Adam Schiff, an admitted leaker of classified, a criminal POS who lied to the American people and Congress numerous times, claiming he had criminal evidence against Trump that even Mueller did not have and that he had never communicated with the Whistle Blower, the same POS criminal Chairman of the House Intel 'SNL' troupe who wrote a fictional account of Trump's conversation with the Ukraine PM and read it during an Impeachment meeting that was being televise...in a Seditious attempted Counter-Intelligence op intended to deceive and incite the US populace against the President.

The transcript of the President's conversation destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative...

The Ukraine PM destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative by declaring what they have claimed never happened...

Volker destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative by making it clear what they have accused the President of never happened...

The fact that there are existing Mutual Law Enforcement Assistance Treaties that establish cooperation between the US and these nations that is initiated by the President requesting assistance from the other nation's leaders, making what the President did - asking for assistance in investigating crimes / corruption legal - which Democrats / Liberal Media / snowflakes refuse to acknowledge - all destroyed the Democrats' false accusations / narrative...

So, again, we are left with another exposed Democrat coup attempt that the Democrats are desperately trying to stop from boomeranging on them ... like every other attempt have done.
Do you back up any of your claims with references?

Volker had actually defended Biden.

Text messages show that US aid to ukraine was tied to investigation of Biden.
This is using the power of official position for self benefit.

We, former members of the Watergate special prosecutor force, believe there exists compelling prima facie evidence that President Trump has committed impeachable offenses. This evidence can be accepted as sufficient for impeachment, unless disproved by any contrary evidence that the president may choose to offer.

The ultimate judgment on whether to impeach the president is for members of the House of Representatives to make. The Constitution establishes impeachment as the proper mechanism for addressing these abuses; therefore, the House should proceed with the impeachment process, fairly, openly and promptly. The president’s refusal to cooperate in confirming (or disputing) the facts already on the public record should not delay or frustrate the House’s performance of its constitutional duty.

In reaching these conclusions, we take note of 1) the public statements by Trump himself; 2) the findings of former special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation; 3) the readout that the president released of his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky; 4) the president’s continuing refusal to produce documents or allow testimony by current and former government employees for pending investigations, as well as for oversight matters; and 5) other information now publicly available, including State Department text messages indicating that the release of essential military aid to Ukraine was conditioned on Ukraine’s willingness to commence a criminal investigation designed to further the president’s political interests.

There are quite a few people who think the China shop that is DC actually needs to be busted up, it's a major reason why he got elected. The status quo is unsatisfactory in the minds of many out there in fly-over country. For sure Trump is rude, crude, lewd at times, and pretty much socially unacceptable, but the alternative was more of the same status quo. And still is, there's nobody on the Dem side that is going to even try to revamp the Washington bureaucracy and rein in the deep state.
Rebuilding the China shop is a good thing once the bad China has been removed. Everybody wins except maybe for the bad guy's pushing bad China.
Even though Trump pretty much horrifies me, I do understand this in theory, as I have plenty of frustrations with politicians, politicos and politics in general.

My concern is that throwing a few hand grenades into the china shop sure as shit will tear it apart, but there is zero guarantee that what replaces it will be any better.

I've never been a "well, it can't get any worse" guy. It really can. My biggest concern since the moment I knew he had been elected has been that he would screw things up so badly that the resulting backlash from the hardcore Left would leave us in even worse shape.

Right now, at this moment, that fear is looking fairly reasonable.

Obviously, you read "Winning Through Intimidation". It doesn't work with someone far more more knowledgeable than you.

LOLOL

You wouldn't answer the question because the answer obliterates your bullshit that a drop in the labor force participation rate lowers the unemployment rate.

The reality is ... it may lower it; or it may increase it; or it may not affect it at all. It all depends on the reason the LFPR drops.

You proved to be too ignorant to know that.

My concern is that throwing a few hand grenades into the china shop sure as shit will tear it apart, but there is zero guarantee that what replaces it will be any better.

Sure, but a zero guarantee that it won't be better either. Eventually. AND, I would posit that there is a 100% guarantee that if we didn't throw a few and grenades then things won't get any better. IMHO, the message had to be sent sooner or later: cut the crap, knock off the 'business as usual' corruption, and start working for OUR best interests instead of yours. It ain't going to happen over one election, but several. If not now, when?

I've never been a "well, it can't get any worse" guy. It really can. My biggest concern since the moment I knew he had been elected has been that he would screw things up so badly that the resulting backlash from the hardcore Left would leave us in even worse shape.

Things coulda got worse with President Hillary Clinton too. Would we have realized the extent of the politization of the federal bureaucracy, maybe now is the time to start doing something about it. What state would the economy be in had her policies been in place instead of Trump's? Better than it is now? I highly doubt that. Worse? How would what she have done be much different from what Obama did, and the moribund economic growth his 8 years produced? If that good.

Right now, at this moment, that fear is looking fairly reasonable.

To be honest, if the voters elect one of the Dems to be our next president then we'll get the gov't we deserve. Yes, either way actually if we re-elect Trump. Let's be real here, he ain't going to be removed from office even if the House impeaches him, and he shows no signs of quitting. But if there is a backlash, then so be it; maybe there are worse times to come and we'll need to suffer through them just like our forebears did during the Great Depression. That's the way it is, we elect somebody and live with whatever the consequences are, good and bad.

So, in the long run, Trump might be just the guy we needed to jump-start the movement to get a better gov't. Change is overdue IMHO, so let's get to it.

How are they NOT connected? Was arithmetic not your strong subject? One, the Labor Participation, is used in the calculation of the other, the unemployment rate.

Are you this ignorant or are you pretending to be this ignorant?

If the Labor Force drops by over 7 MILLION people, as it did during the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama, please observe how that affects the unemployment rate.

Calculating%2Bthe%2BUnemployment%2Brate-L.jpg

LOLOL

You wouldn't answer the question because the answer obliterates your bullshit that a drop in the labor force participation rate lowers the unemployment rate.

The reality is ... it may lower it; or it may increase it; or it may not affect it at all. It all depends on the reason the LFPR drops.

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

How are they NOT connected? Was arithmetic not your strong subject? One, the Labor Participation, is used in the calculation of the other, the unemployment rate.

Are you this ignorant or are you pretending to be this ignorant?

If the Labor Force drops by over 7 MILLION people, as it did during the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama, please observe how that affects the unemployment rate.

Calculating%2Bthe%2BUnemployment%2Brate-L.jpg
Because the labor force participation rate can go down while at the same time, the unemployment rare can go up, down, or remain the same.

LOLOL

th%20%281%29-S.jpg
Exactly. You have no clue.

Forum List

Back