Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Trump will be impeached...and it looks like he won't have the kind of support (protection?) in the Senate that he previously would have had.

What are Trumpers going to do if the Senate convicts or Trump pulls a Nixon and resigns in the face of that conviction?

Curiously...what do you think Trump will do if removed from office given his legal liability at that point?

Head for Russia and get a condo next door to Snowden?

Why would he not have support in the Senate? It is highly likely that some moderate Democrats in the Senate would not vote to convict because they know it would end their political careers.
They might worry about trump supporter turnout against them but the only way to get out voters who don’t like trump is to vote to impeach.

Trump voters are already going to show up and vote against them anyways so I’d vote impeach the criminal.

You don’t think what he did is a big deal? Then you are a party to corruption

Well then at least we need to keep him busy until the election because if we give him some privacy we know what he will do with it. He will go right back to pulling his mafia like tactics trying to win at all cost.

Remember when Trump first got into office? Right away he started trying to pull this illegal/unethical bullshit with Comey. Remember he tried to pull that mafia crap in the very beginning and everyone knew Trump crossed the line? Even Paul Ryan made the excuse that Trump didn't know any better and he was new to politics.

Well, here we are 3 years later and Trump's pulling more shady shit. You can't do what he was trying to do. It's an impeachable offense.

You guys worry too much about the people who voted Trump in and why they voted him in. It doesn't matter. They'll just have to fall in love with someone else. He's not the only person in the world who can lead the United States. And I'm not afraid of the deplorables who are going to lose it if Trump doesn't win in 2020.

He's not going to be thrown out of the White House. He's going to have the stain of an impeachment on his record. Because he deserves to be impeached. What about all of us who don't like his illegal behavior? This is the President. He's running the White House like a mafia boss. No wonder he loves Putin. He's a Putin himself.

And who cares about the people who voted for him and who still support him? They are nucking futs. Trump was right about them. He could murder someone on 5th avenue and not lose one vote. Well that just means your criminal leader is above the law in your eyes. Well not in ours.

Traders are betting President Donald Trump will become the third president in U.S. history to be impeached.

The odds of Trump's impeachment during his first term by the House of Representatives spiked above 60% on Tuesday on prediction market PredictIt. That's up from just 24% before reports surfaced on Sept. 18about whistleblower allegations.

Traders on the platform currently see only an 18% chance that the president will be removed from office by the Republican-controlled Senate.

If the fucking American people survived the Benghazi and Monica investigations, they'll survive this.
So the 60 million plus that voted for Trump should have NO say in their government? If they see wrongdoing by the media or someone who claims to have evidence but never shows it, shouldn't they be like the vaunted whistle blower and say something? We get you hate Trump and his style. I hated Reagan for being and representing the rich and famous but I never said impeach him for his attitude. And if there is a crime, isn't that somebody's job in the government to take care of? And I'm not talking about the political ninnies in congress-they are worthless. Yes, if anybody leaves whether it is Saint Barack or evil Don, the country will survive and nobody is going to kill anybody-but what is the value of the process if a duly elected president gets tarred and feathered for not being nice? Everybody just needs to grow up.

They had a say. They elected him. But they also elected Congress and Trump is not above the law. If the person you elected is a criminal, he should be impeached and removed from office.

No one said impeach Trump for his attitude. His attitude should make him a 1 term president but not impeached. His criminal wrongdoings should get him impeached. Right from the beginning he was breaking the law. Remember he tried pressuring Comey? Remember everyone knew what Trump did was wrong. Even Paul Ryan made the excuse that Trump was new to politics and didn't know better. Well we aren't buying that argument anymore.
Please refresh my memory-what did Trump do to Comey? He fired him for what he did to Hillary! And don't use Paul Ryan as an example for anything but futility. The way Trump is watched and criticized for EVERYTHING, there is no way he could commit a crime and not be jumped on-look at this phone call nonsense-nothing there but lets impeach him on less than first hand evidence. This is we hate Trump and will throw him out even if it wrecks the country-ask the squad-impeach the MF'r on day one.
No, you forget before he fired comey he had a really inappropriate conversation with comey about loyalty and was he on his team. He was worried comey wore a wire.

I get it. You don’t mind that trump breaks laws
Please tell us what was said in that inappropriate conversation. I have a feeling that is more of who is interpreting it.
He made comey uncomfortable

Listen stupid. A don in the mafia knows how to ask to have someone killed without actually saying the exact words have him whacked. You guys are pretending to be stupid. To catch him on tape talking about taking a bad head of lettuce out of the garden to one of his hitmen. You would be stupid and believe he was actually talking about lettuce.

Don asked comey for his loyalty, like a fucking crime boss.

I guess if what don does is ok now just remember the next democrat gets to fire anyone not loyal and declare a state of emergency and executive orders and even pardon himself.

They had a say. They elected him. But they also elected Congress and Trump is not above the law. If the person you elected is a criminal, he should be impeached and removed from office.

No one said impeach Trump for his attitude. His attitude should make him a 1 term president but not impeached. His criminal wrongdoings should get him impeached. Right from the beginning he was breaking the law. Remember he tried pressuring Comey? Remember everyone knew what Trump did was wrong. Even Paul Ryan made the excuse that Trump was new to politics and didn't know better. Well we aren't buying that argument anymore.
Please refresh my memory-what did Trump do to Comey? He fired him for what he did to Hillary! And don't use Paul Ryan as an example for anything but futility. The way Trump is watched and criticized for EVERYTHING, there is no way he could commit a crime and not be jumped on-look at this phone call nonsense-nothing there but lets impeach him on less than first hand evidence. This is we hate Trump and will throw him out even if it wrecks the country-ask the squad-impeach the MF'r on day one.
No, you forget before he fired comey he had a really inappropriate conversation with comey about loyalty and was he on his team. He was worried comey wore a wire.

Please tell us what was said in that inappropriate conversation. I have a feeling that is more of who is interpreting it.

Exactly. It's all about how we interpret Trump's words. If, for example, you run them through the super-secret Trumpster decoder, it's obvious they were actually making plans for a circle jerk at Epstein's Island.
That's at least better than accusing him or someone else with no evidence.
Like trump did to Biden?

So the 60 million plus that voted for Trump should have NO say in their government? If they see wrongdoing by the media or someone who claims to have evidence but never shows it, shouldn't they be like the vaunted whistle blower and say something? We get you hate Trump and his style. I hated Reagan for being and representing the rich and famous but I never said impeach him for his attitude. And if there is a crime, isn't that somebody's job in the government to take care of? And I'm not talking about the political ninnies in congress-they are worthless. Yes, if anybody leaves whether it is Saint Barack or evil Don, the country will survive and nobody is going to kill anybody-but what is the value of the process if a duly elected president gets tarred and feathered for not being nice? Everybody just needs to grow up.

Listen stupid. A don in the mafia knows how to ask to have someone killed without actually saying the exact words have him whacked. You guys are pretending to be stupid. To catch him on tape talking about taking a bad head of lettuce out of the garden to one of his hitmen. You would be stupid and believe he was actually talking about lettuce.

I guess if what don does is ok now just remember the next democrat gets to fire anyone not loyal and declare a state of emergency and executive orders and even pardon himself.
And thats really the message that needs to be driven home to the Trump cult. Eventually, there will be a democratic president. And a democratic senate. And all of this horrible precedence will apply to them, too.

Like I said, I'm not going to bore people here with you and me going back and forth, so this is the last I'm speaking on the subject. But I'll end the conversation with a link.

35 is what percent of 60?

Lmao you're a fucking idiot.

We're not calculating 35 out of 60. Here, I found a nice happy percentage increase calculator for you: Percentage Calculator

Go to the bottom where it says "What is the percentage increase/decrease from _____ to _______". Type in the first number (the one in 2014) and then the second number (the one in 2018).

Holy fuck you're stupid. I was wondering what mental gymnastics you have to do to convince yourself of all the stupid bullshit you actually believe. Now I know. You are one dumb mother fucker. My simple statement of "Look at the House popular vote totals for Democrats in 2014 and 2018. There's a 70% increase" caused you to have this much trouble to verify. It truly is amazing. This is a simple, verifiable FACT. And you're too stupid to understand it unless Breitbart tells you.

And even when I show you, from your own link, that you're wrong. You pull some made-up definitions out of nowhere despite a clear picture contradicting you. Even when I show you a simple percentage increase calculator, you convince yourself that you have to be right despite having the math capabilities of a 5-year-old. And surely you must know that you suck at math. School was hard for you, wasn't it? But that doesn't stop you from claiming to have the right answer. It truly is amazing how fucking stupid you are and how much you will contort so that you don't admit you were wrong on something so obvious.

Run off, Ray. I know this is uncomfortable for you. It's so much easier to just tune in to Breitbart and regurgitate the exact same talking points you hear from them. You're a mindless parrot. Your posts make so much more sense now.

Like I said, I'm not going to bore people here with you and me going back and forth, so this is the last I'm speaking on the subject. But I'll end the conversation with a link.

35 is what percent of 60?

Here you go, Ray. You fucking idiot.

upload_2019-9-28_9-21-43.png

And one more time, here's the statement I made that you had so much difficulty with:

"Look at the House popular vote totals for Democrats in 2014 and 2018. There's a 70% increase."

Just my opinion, if the house votes for impeachment Mitch will push it forward at a fast pace, before All the information is released, and the senate vote will happen at midnight & the Dems will lose. I have seen it done before on important bills.

Just my opinion, if the house votes for impeachment Mitch will push it forward at a fast pace, before All the information is released, and the senate vote will happen at midnight & the Dems will lose. I have seen it done before on important bills.
Yup.

I wouldn't like it, but I would be ok with that.

I kind of miss the days where we could completely disagree with the person in office without questioning their integrity.

George W. Bush was that for me. I didn't like him and I disagreed with him on everything, but I believed he was a good man who genuinely wanted to do what he felt was right. It was kind of comforting knowing that the person in charge, despite your issues with him, wasn't a narcissistic lunatic. I'd be fine with Pence.

Not that it matters though. Trump could shoot a guy on 5th avenue and I don't think the Senate would convict him. So I don't expect anything to actually happen here.
I disagree with you-I would rather have a dick in office who gets things done, especially what I want, rather than a boot licker.
What has Trump gotten done, besides increasing the threat from North Korea and Russia?

This is why we refer to you on the left as the Uninformed Voters.
So, you have time for this retard comment, but no time to list what he’s accomplished?

Sounds about right.

Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years.
New record set for median household income.
New records set for employment in every minority group and women.
New record set for small business confidence.
More jobs available than Americans to do them.
Tax breaks for our business owners; the people who create those jobs.
Tax cuts for middle-class.
More manufacturing jobs created; the most in one year since the late 90's.
Created removing two business regulations for every one created.
Rescinded Commie Care fines that the least wealthy among us had to pay.
Relieving businesses from the costly Commie Care mandates.
Backed America out of the job killing Paris Accord.
Reduction of border crossings by 60% since May by holding Mexico accountable for South American crossers.
Had FDA approve a huge amount of generic drugs to reduce prescription costs.
Passed a law that allows Americans to participate in experimental drugs instead of going overseas.
Spending 6 billion on our opioid crisis.
Removed DumBama's law that forced schools to comply with weirdo's in dresses from using the female rest and changing facilities.
Rebuilding our military to it's strongest level in many years.
Instituted the ability for veterans to use private facilities in place of the VA.
A lot of that is bullshit and Republican spin. Some of it is riding Obama’s economic coattails. Some of it is just demographics.

There was no middle class tax cut. The corporate one they rammed through did nothing for everyday Americans but juiced Wall Street. That’s a temporary effect that is now starting to wear off.

Trump has added $2 Trillion to the debt
Trump has added $1 Trillion to the deficit

He said he would lower both.

Manufacturing jobs are down, not up.

Minority housing is really down. He told Blacks “what have you got to lose?” They’re finding out.

The rest is just racism and bigotry that you agree with.

There is nothing corrupt about doing whatever is necessary to keep Centrists, Moderates, Liberals, Progressives, and Establishment Republicans from gaining or keeping power. I do mean NOTHING.

There is nothing corrupt about doing whatever is necessary to keep Centrists, Moderates, Liberals, Progressives, and Establishment Republicans from gaining or keeping power. I do mean NOTHING.
Yes, a fine illustration of what trump has done to the brains of cultists.

And thats really the message that needs to be driven home to the Trump cult. Eventually, there will be a democratic president. And a democratic senate. And all of this horrible precedence will apply to them, too.

That's my biggest concern. Each side pushes the envelope, expanding the scope and power of government further and further with each cycle. And even though the "other" side always complains, they never reverse the new powers when they come back into power. They just tack on more of their own.

That's my biggest concern. Each side pushes the envelope, expanding the scope and power of government further and further with each cycle. And even though the "other" side always complains, they never reverse the new powers when they come back into power. They just tack on more of their own.
Mine too. I knew the nuclear option on the ACA was a huge mistake, for this very reason.

And what laws might those be? He not only had every right to fire Comey, but every authoritative ability as President of the United States. I have no idea how you on the left believe that the executive is to be controlled by the legislative.
You don’t understand the justice department is supposed to act independently from the White House?

I know you fucking understand because the shit trumps doing, you liars accused obama hillary Lynch and everyone in the fbi and cia of doing. Now he’s doing it and your now saying it’s no buggy? Or better yet, hillary did it too.

You fucking ignorant republicans. You’re all sick. Now I see how Hitler did what he did. Same mentality.
The Attorney General is an executive officer serving under the president. The president is the chief executive and has as much right to interfere with or direct the actions of the Justice Department as he does the Department of Defense or State or whatever. He’s the boss. From a google search-I welcome rebuttle

Please give exact quotes of their conversation-this is not a TV show or a movie-please present your discontent as an adult.

Exactly. It's all about how we interpret Trump's words. If, for example, you run them through the super-secret Trumpster decoder, it's obvious they were actually making plans for a circle jerk at Epstein's Island.
That's at least better than accusing him or someone else with no evidence.
Like trump did to Biden?
Trump did not accuse Biden-read the transcript and the complaint- I did and there is NO mention of that. After the shit hit the fan, both Biden and Trump accused each other WITHOUT EVIDENCE.

Of course sides will change, the president is boss of the AG and can fire FBI too and Obama issued executive orders and flaunted it-pen and phone-remember? I am not a Republican nor do I like Trump, but I don't want my country run by the media-if you have real evidence of Trump crime, and I have not seen ANY so far, then show me and I'll agree with you. But I will argue if I think evidence is weak or questionable, like Joe committing a crime-I don't buy it.

Of course sides will change, the president is boss of the AG and can fire FBI too and Obama issued executive orders and flaunted it-pen and phone-remember? I am not a Republican nor do I like Trump, but I don't want my country run by the media-if you have real evidence of Trump crime, and I have not seen ANY so far, then show me and I'll agree with you. But I will argue if I think evidence is weak or questionable, like Joe committing a crime-I don't buy it.
The transcript is cleare vidence of solicitation of a bribe and of corruption. The actions taken to cover it up show "consiousness of guilt", which is strong evidence in any courtroom. Trump's not so veiled threat of punishment of the whistleblower and the people near him is clear evidence of witness intimidation. He would be convicted in any court anywhere, if he could be charged.

The transcript is cleare vidence of solicitation of a bribe and of corruption. The actions taken to cover it up show "consiousness of guilt", which is strong evidence in any courtroom. Trump's not so veiled threat of punishment of the whistleblower and the people near him is clear evidence of witness intimidation. He would be convicted in any court anywhere, if he could be charged.

Then apparently you don't know law very well. There is nothing in that transcript that places any kind of guilt on Trump. Not once did he ever threaten to withhold anything from Ukraine based on a Biden investigation.

Forum List

Back