Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Your statement was misleading then because there is no popular vote in each party, only total votes in each party.

But even using your goofy terms, the Democrats had an increase of under 60%, not 70.

"Your statement was misleading then because there is no popular vote in each party"

upload_2019-9-27_19-33-32.png

Still having trouble with this. It's ok. I know this is really challenging for you. Notice how it says "party" at the top. Notice how it says "popular vote" at the side. What exactly do you think that 60,572,245 number means? Why is it next to "popular vote" and under "Democratic"? Hmmm I know that's difficult for you to understand, so take your time with it.

"But even using your goofy terms, the Democrats had an increase of under 60%, not 70."

Well they aren't my "goofy" terms. They're pretty well-understood terms by most people, but I can understand why you're having trouble with them. Also, you're not very good at math (among other things). How exactly did you get under 60%?

I disagree.
A failed impeachment puts a stain on Congress and harms the future presidents and future congresses as well.
There has never been an impeachment that was good for anyone.
It is a desperate act warranted only when there is absolutely no other choice.

You totally misunderstand why Trump got elected in the first place.
It was to punish both parties for such terrible candidates and positions.
Too many wars, bank bail outs, loss of jobs, etc.
The people are angry at both parties, and trying to impeach Trump will just make them even more angry with Congress.
Finally, someone actually gets it!

Well then at least we need to keep him busy until the election because if we give him some privacy we know what he will do with it. He will go right back to pulling his mafia like tactics trying to win at all cost.

Remember when Trump first got into office? Right away he started trying to pull this illegal/unethical bullshit with Comey. Remember he tried to pull that mafia crap in the very beginning and everyone knew Trump crossed the line? Even Paul Ryan made the excuse that Trump didn't know any better and he was new to politics.

Well, here we are 3 years later and Trump's pulling more shady shit. You can't do what he was trying to do. It's an impeachable offense.

You guys worry too much about the people who voted Trump in and why they voted him in. It doesn't matter. They'll just have to fall in love with someone else. He's not the only person in the world who can lead the United States. And I'm not afraid of the deplorables who are going to lose it if Trump doesn't win in 2020.

He's not going to be thrown out of the White House. He's going to have the stain of an impeachment on his record. Because he deserves to be impeached. What about all of us who don't like his illegal behavior? This is the President. He's running the White House like a mafia boss. No wonder he loves Putin. He's a Putin himself.

And who cares about the people who voted for him and who still support him? They are nucking futs. Trump was right about them. He could murder someone on 5th avenue and not lose one vote. Well that just means your criminal leader is above the law in your eyes. Well not in ours.

Traders are betting President Donald Trump will become the third president in U.S. history to be impeached.

The odds of Trump's impeachment during his first term by the House of Representatives spiked above 60% on Tuesday on prediction market PredictIt. That's up from just 24% before reports surfaced on Sept. 18about whistleblower allegations.

Traders on the platform currently see only an 18% chance that the president will be removed from office by the Republican-controlled Senate.

If the fucking American people survived the Benghazi and Monica investigations, they'll survive this.
So the 60 million plus that voted for Trump should have NO say in their government? If they see wrongdoing by the media or someone who claims to have evidence but never shows it, shouldn't they be like the vaunted whistle blower and say something? We get you hate Trump and his style. I hated Reagan for being and representing the rich and famous but I never said impeach him for his attitude. And if there is a crime, isn't that somebody's job in the government to take care of? And I'm not talking about the political ninnies in congress-they are worthless. Yes, if anybody leaves whether it is Saint Barack or evil Don, the country will survive and nobody is going to kill anybody-but what is the value of the process if a duly elected president gets tarred and feathered for not being nice? Everybody just needs to grow up.

They had a say. They elected him. But they also elected Congress and Trump is not above the law. If the person you elected is a criminal, he should be impeached and removed from office.

No one said impeach Trump for his attitude. His attitude should make him a 1 term president but not impeached. His criminal wrongdoings should get him impeached. Right from the beginning he was breaking the law. Remember he tried pressuring Comey? Remember everyone knew what Trump did was wrong. Even Paul Ryan made the excuse that Trump was new to politics and didn't know better. Well we aren't buying that argument anymore.
Please refresh my memory-what did Trump do to Comey? He fired him for what he did to Hillary! And don't use Paul Ryan as an example for anything but futility. The way Trump is watched and criticized for EVERYTHING, there is no way he could commit a crime and not be jumped on-look at this phone call nonsense-nothing there but lets impeach him on less than first hand evidence. This is we hate Trump and will throw him out even if it wrecks the country-ask the squad-impeach the MF'r on day one.
No, you forget before he fired comey he had a really inappropriate conversation with comey about loyalty and was he on his team. He was worried comey wore a wire.

I get it. You don’t mind that trump breaks laws

cnn thinks trump is in some type of trouble lol to funny,, why do democrats like to lose ??
This is not good for trump. That’s good for democrats.

But to you there is no bad news. Doesn’t matter to you.

Well then at least we need to keep him busy until the election because if we give him some privacy we know what he will do with it. He will go right back to pulling his mafia like tactics trying to win at all cost.

Remember when Trump first got into office? Right away he started trying to pull this illegal/unethical bullshit with Comey. Remember he tried to pull that mafia crap in the very beginning and everyone knew Trump crossed the line? Even Paul Ryan made the excuse that Trump didn't know any better and he was new to politics.

Well, here we are 3 years later and Trump's pulling more shady shit. You can't do what he was trying to do. It's an impeachable offense.

You guys worry too much about the people who voted Trump in and why they voted him in. It doesn't matter. They'll just have to fall in love with someone else. He's not the only person in the world who can lead the United States. And I'm not afraid of the deplorables who are going to lose it if Trump doesn't win in 2020.

He's not going to be thrown out of the White House. He's going to have the stain of an impeachment on his record. Because he deserves to be impeached. What about all of us who don't like his illegal behavior? This is the President. He's running the White House like a mafia boss. No wonder he loves Putin. He's a Putin himself.

And who cares about the people who voted for him and who still support him? They are nucking futs. Trump was right about them. He could murder someone on 5th avenue and not lose one vote. Well that just means your criminal leader is above the law in your eyes. Well not in ours.

Traders are betting President Donald Trump will become the third president in U.S. history to be impeached.

The odds of Trump's impeachment during his first term by the House of Representatives spiked above 60% on Tuesday on prediction market PredictIt. That's up from just 24% before reports surfaced on Sept. 18about whistleblower allegations.

Traders on the platform currently see only an 18% chance that the president will be removed from office by the Republican-controlled Senate.

If the fucking American people survived the Benghazi and Monica investigations, they'll survive this.
So the 60 million plus that voted for Trump should have NO say in their government? If they see wrongdoing by the media or someone who claims to have evidence but never shows it, shouldn't they be like the vaunted whistle blower and say something? We get you hate Trump and his style. I hated Reagan for being and representing the rich and famous but I never said impeach him for his attitude. And if there is a crime, isn't that somebody's job in the government to take care of? And I'm not talking about the political ninnies in congress-they are worthless. Yes, if anybody leaves whether it is Saint Barack or evil Don, the country will survive and nobody is going to kill anybody-but what is the value of the process if a duly elected president gets tarred and feathered for not being nice? Everybody just needs to grow up.

They had a say. They elected him. But they also elected Congress and Trump is not above the law. If the person you elected is a criminal, he should be impeached and removed from office.

No one said impeach Trump for his attitude. His attitude should make him a 1 term president but not impeached. His criminal wrongdoings should get him impeached. Right from the beginning he was breaking the law. Remember he tried pressuring Comey? Remember everyone knew what Trump did was wrong. Even Paul Ryan made the excuse that Trump was new to politics and didn't know better. Well we aren't buying that argument anymore.
Please refresh my memory-what did Trump do to Comey? He fired him for what he did to Hillary! And don't use Paul Ryan as an example for anything but futility. The way Trump is watched and criticized for EVERYTHING, there is no way he could commit a crime and not be jumped on-look at this phone call nonsense-nothing there but lets impeach him on less than first hand evidence. This is we hate Trump and will throw him out even if it wrecks the country-ask the squad-impeach the MF'r on day one.
No, you forget before he fired comey he had a really inappropriate conversation with comey about loyalty and was he on his team. He was worried comey wore a wire.

And what laws might those be? He not only had every right to fire Comey, but every authoritative ability as President of the United States. I have no idea how you on the left believe that the executive is to be controlled by the legislative.

I can see the cock sucker not accepting the results or even rigging the election like Bush did in Florida 2000 and then again Ohio 2004. And the American people did nothing about it. I hope the Democrats are watching closely for all shinanigans. Hanging chads.
I did not like Bush or THAT election, but Trump was elected fairly. If Trump is impeached on this weak bullshit, I will not accept his removal and WILL back martial law.
You're an idiot. If he got tossed out that would mean Republicans in the Senate also voted to impeach him.

He will be impeached the same way Clinton was. But unlike Clinton, this will cost him re election.

Republicans are hoping Trump doesn't get impeached but if he does, they're hoping it helps him get re elected. I doubt that. Not with all the anti Trump voters who are going to show up this time. They didn't for Hillary and they are sorry for that.
Call me an idiot again-see what happens. I am saying I won't accept it no matter what the republicans(who are as dirty as democrats) do. Read what is written-not what you want to see.

OK, you are an idiot. I am glad we agree.
Mind your own business you old fart-nobody asked for your worthless opinion.

Yes, you did.

If I were you, I would be too.
If I were you, I would sart thinking outside of your partisan envelope.

You do know Trump is legally required to send that whistleblower complaint to Congress right?

You are wrong. The law says the DNI should send it to Congress, but the so-called whistleblower is NOT! He doesn't have to do shit! That is what he is going to tell Congress today!
Huh? I did not say the whistle should send it. Only that the law is absolutely clear that it must be sent to Congress.

Wrong. It did not meet the requirements to be a report by a whistleblower under the law. No report to forward!
OK,
If I were you, I would be too.
If I were you, I would sart thinking outside of your partisan envelope.

You do know Trump is legally required to send that whistleblower complaint to Congress right?

You are wrong. The law says the DNI should send it to Congress, but the so-called whistleblower is NOT! He doesn't have to do shit! That is what he is going to tell Congress today!
Huh? I did not say the whistle should send it. Only that the law is absolutely clear that it must be sent to Congress.

Wrong. It did not meet the requirements to be a report by a whistleblower under the law. No report to forward!

OK Admiral Rockwell Tory, you are an idiot. I am glad we agree. Don't screw around with me.

I would never screw around with anyone like you! God knows the number of sexually-transmitted infections you are currently harboring!

I wouldn't like it, but I would be ok with that.

I kind of miss the days where we could completely disagree with the person in office without questioning their integrity.

George W. Bush was that for me. I didn't like him and I disagreed with him on everything, but I believed he was a good man who genuinely wanted to do what he felt was right. It was kind of comforting knowing that the person in charge, despite your issues with him, wasn't a narcissistic lunatic. I'd be fine with Pence.

Not that it matters though. Trump could shoot a guy on 5th avenue and I don't think the Senate would convict him. So I don't expect anything to actually happen here.
I disagree with you-I would rather have a dick in office who gets things done, especially what I want, rather than a boot licker.

So you don't think Pence would get things done that you like?
No, he is too religious for my taste and would cave if the going got tough-Trump is a fighter.

Too religious for my taste as well. I just don't see him as an unstable, narcissistic, self-serving, pathological liar. So I would consider it a significant improvement.

We'll certainly disagree here, but I actually think someone like Pence or Cruz would be more effective at getting legislation passed for Republicans. Both are very direct in what they want and without all the unnecessary extra baggage that Trump brings. Early on I figured that Trump's presidency wouldn't be as bad as a Pence or Cruz presidency for just that reason. I've since flipped on that position. I'd much rather have a sensible adult passing legislation that I don't support than to deal with this shit-show we currently have.

To further add to that point, let's consider if Pence was the president or if Ted Cruz won in 2016. We certainly wouldn't have the cluster-fuck news stories that we have had for the last few years. I highly doubt that Democrats would be as energized as they were in 2018 to take back the House. After all, they had a record-shattering 70% increase in their votes last year and the biggest reason for that is certainly Trump. No drama, no fired-up Democrat base, and combined with a strong economy, any other sensible Republican president would easily glide to victory for 2020 in my opinion. While Trump certainly has a significant chance to win, I don't think he's anything close to a guaranteed victory that some safer candidate would have had if things played out differently.

And that's just 2020. I've said before that I think Trump may have woken up a sleeping giant of previously a-political citizens. Politics used to be boring, but now everyone has to have a stance on the current administration. The previous midterm results showed much more people getting involved in the voting process, and the majority of those new voters went against the Republican candidates. If passing legislation is what you're interested in, it may not have been ideal for you to piss off a wave of people who were previously uninterested in opposing your legislation.

But that's just my opinion. Obviously we'll see how it pans out.
Funny thing is, I support more Democrat positions than Republican. Trump's immigration stance and China stance is good-his tax cut for the rich and defense spending is bad. Since I think most politicians are evil, I enjoy them squirming when Trump goes on a twitter rampage. If Pence is president, I'll go back to sleep and complain when I'm awake. If a Democrat wins, I'm moving to Canada.

The liberals run things up there also!

Trump will be impeached...and it looks like he won't have the kind of support (protection?) in the Senate that he previously would have had.

What are Trumpers going to do if the Senate convicts or Trump pulls a Nixon and resigns in the face of that conviction?

Curiously...what do you think Trump will do if removed from office given his legal liability at that point?

Head for Russia and get a condo next door to Snowden?

Why would he not have support in the Senate? It is highly likely that some moderate Democrats in the Senate would not vote to convict because they know it would end their political careers.

Please tell us what was said in that inappropriate conversation. I have a feeling that is more of who is interpreting it.

Your statement was misleading then because there is no popular vote in each party, only total votes in each party.

But even using your goofy terms, the Democrats had an increase of under 60%, not 70.

"Your statement was misleading then because there is no popular vote in each party"

View attachment 281632

Still having trouble with this. It's ok. I know this is really challenging for you. Notice how it says "party" at the top. Notice how it says "popular vote" at the side. What exactly do you think that 60,572,245 number means? Why is it next to "popular vote" and under "Democratic"? Hmmm I know that's difficult for you to understand, so take your time with it.

"But even using your goofy terms, the Democrats had an increase of under 60%, not 70."

Well they aren't my "goofy" terms. They're pretty well-understood terms by most people, but I can understand why you're having trouble with them. Also, you're not very good at math (among other things). How exactly did you get under 60%?
More important than the "party" label are the people-Pelosi is competent-Ryan was the worst speaker EVER! He had the House, the Senate, the White House and did nothing-glad he's gone. People are getting a good look at each side of the aisle-despite our arguing, the voters will decide in 2020-may the worst side lose!

Please tell us what was said in that inappropriate conversation. I have a feeling that is more of who is interpreting it.

Exactly. It's all about how we interpret Trump's words. If, for example, you run them through the super-secret Trumpster decoder, it's obvious they were actually making plans for a circle jerk at Epstein's Island.

Exactly. It's all about how we interpret Trump's words. If, for example, you run them through the super-secret Trumpster decoder, it's obvious they were actually making plans for a circle jerk at Epstein's Island.
That's at least better than accusing him or someone else with no evidence.

View attachment 281632

Ray From Cleveland

Was your stupid ass able to figure it out or do you need more time with it? It's ok. I know this is challenging for you.

View attachment 281632

Ray From Cleveland

Was your stupid ass able to figure it out or do you need more time with it? It's ok. I know this is challenging for you.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you because you don't know the definition of words. I hate when other people do it because I don't come here to scroll through the bullshit like on Facebook. Now if you have anything new to offer, by all means, go ahead, but repeating myself over and over again isn't my style.

View attachment 281632

Ray From Cleveland

I'm not going to go back and forth with you because you don't know the definition of words. I hate when other people do it because I don't come here to scroll through the bullshit like on Facebook. Now if you have anything new to offer, by all means, go ahead, but repeating myself over and over again isn't my style.

It's ok. I know charts are really hard for you to understand. And it's also ok that you don't know math.

Those are really challenging huh?

View attachment 281632

Ray From Cleveland

It's ok. I know charts are really hard for you to understand. And it's also ok that you don't know math.

Those are really challenging huh?

Like I said, I'm not going to bore people here with you and me going back and forth, so this is the last I'm speaking on the subject. But I'll end the conversation with a link.

35 is what percent of 60?

And what laws might those be? He not only had every right to fire Comey, but every authoritative ability as President of the United States. I have no idea how you on the left believe that the executive is to be controlled by the legislative.
You don’t understand the justice department is supposed to act independently from the White House?

I know you fucking understand because the shit trumps doing, you liars accused obama hillary Lynch and everyone in the fbi and cia of doing. Now he’s doing it and your now saying it’s no buggy? Or better yet, hillary did it too.

You fucking ignorant republicans. You’re all sick. Now I see how Hitler did what he did. Same mentality.

Forum List

Back