Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

It was absolutely political. It’s obvious. The entire Biden situation is being politicized as we speak. Trump is falsely distorting that situation to make it look like there’s a crime when the evidence is of the contrary. In fact there’s been statements by a prosecutor saying that there was no crimes or evidence of crimes by the Bidens. You can’t can’t squirm away from this.

Right... and if the left had not jumped on this, nothing would have ever happened with it. This was a non-story, and would have disappeared.

The left-wing made this a story, by starting talking about impeachment. So we had to look at it. And when we looked at it, we notice in the phone conversation, that Trump referred to Biden saying he told the president of the Ukraine, that if he didn't fire the prosecutor, that they would not get the money.

We looked at it.... and low and behold... Biden said exactly that.

Does it look bad? Yes it most certainly does.

So now we have the left-wing claiming that Trump engaged in a Quid Pro Quo..... when no quid pro quo happened... and ironically over a situation where Biden DID engage in quid pro quo.

Those are the facts. I don't have to "squirm away" from the facts, because those are the facts. Between the two of us, I have the facts on my side. You are the one claiming "no Biden didn't, and Trump did".... when Biden HIMSELF said he did it.

Those are the facts. I am only pointing out, exactly what is documented fact. You are just pointing out what your opinion is of others motivations, which are not factual, or provable.

Go ahead and squirm some more.

Honestly man, I don’t think you’d know reality if it smacked you directly on the forehead. The whistler blower was the catalyst, followed by the DOJ keeping it from Congress, and the spark that lit the fuse was genius Giuliani on Cuomos show when he went off like a lunatic

The whistle blower, was a non-event. We've gone through it. The whistle blower knew even less about the phone call, than we know right now. The report was effectively a massive nothing-burger. Much like the Mueller report was a nothing-burger.

The report contained references to news articles, and hear-say. That's it. In short it was "I heard.... " and "There was a call...." and "Some people said....".

That whistle blower report was remarkable in only one way.... how little it had in the way of facts.

So why was it withheld? I'm convinced because either Trump, or someone in the Trump administration knew that delaying the release of this report, would be a brilliant political move. They knew that he left-wing, which has been both rabid and delusional in their attempts to destroy Trump, would toss themselves like a suicide cult, on this sword of their own making.

And they did. I have a hard time believing that Trump himself was this smart... but someone led the entire left-lemming-wing straight to a cliff, and encouraged them as they jumped to their deaths.

So let me clarify....

If there is something more here... and new evidence comes out showing illegal activity, then Trump is doomed, and I'm all for it.

But as things stand right now at this moment.... this will destroy the Democrats, and their lemming followers.

Trump is in melt down mode. His diehards probably love it but for normal people when our POTUS sends close to 50 tweets in 24 hours and brings up things like civil war, treason, confronting the whistleblower, White House spy’s etc etc etc it get real old. If we are talking about political strategy then I’m not seeing the brilliance from trump here I’m seeing a tail spin.

/----/ President Trump is driving the chaos. He's playing the libtards like a fiddle. By releasing the transcript, he derailed the lib narrative forcing Schiff to litteraly make up a conversation between Trump and the Ukraine President.
"We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked."

Your talking about the piece he called parody? Did you think he was trying to pass that off as an actual quote. That one when right over your head I guess

Right... and if the left had not jumped on this, nothing would have ever happened with it. This was a non-story, and would have disappeared.

The left-wing made this a story, by starting talking about impeachment. So we had to look at it. And when we looked at it, we notice in the phone conversation, that Trump referred to Biden saying he told the president of the Ukraine, that if he didn't fire the prosecutor, that they would not get the money.

So now we have the left-wing claiming that Trump engaged in a Quid Pro Quo..... when no quid pro quo happened... and ironically over a situation where Biden DID engage in quid pro quo.

Those are the facts. I don't have to "squirm away" from the facts, because those are the facts. Between the two of us, I have the facts on my side. You are the one claiming "no Biden didn't, and Trump did".... when Biden HIMSELF said he did it.

Those are the facts. I am only pointing out, exactly what is documented fact. You are just pointing out what your opinion is of others motivations, which are not factual, or provable.

Honestly man, I don’t think you’d know reality if it smacked you directly on the forehead. The whistler blower was the catalyst, followed by the DOJ keeping it from Congress, and the spark that lit the fuse was genius Giuliani on Cuomos show when he went off like a lunatic

The whistle blower, was a non-event. We've gone through it. The whistle blower knew even less about the phone call, than we know right now. The report was effectively a massive nothing-burger. Much like the Mueller report was a nothing-burger.

The report contained references to news articles, and hear-say. That's it. In short it was "I heard.... " and "There was a call...." and "Some people said....".

That whistle blower report was remarkable in only one way.... how little it had in the way of facts.

So why was it withheld? I'm convinced because either Trump, or someone in the Trump administration knew that delaying the release of this report, would be a brilliant political move. They knew that he left-wing, which has been both rabid and delusional in their attempts to destroy Trump, would toss themselves like a suicide cult, on this sword of their own making.

And they did. I have a hard time believing that Trump himself was this smart... but someone led the entire left-lemming-wing straight to a cliff, and encouraged them as they jumped to their deaths.

So let me clarify....

If there is something more here... and new evidence comes out showing illegal activity, then Trump is doomed, and I'm all for it.

But as things stand right now at this moment.... this will destroy the Democrats, and their lemming followers.

Trump is in melt down mode. His diehards probably love it but for normal people when our POTUS sends close to 50 tweets in 24 hours and brings up things like civil war, treason, confronting the whistleblower, White House spy’s etc etc etc it get real old. If we are talking about political strategy then I’m not seeing the brilliance from trump here I’m seeing a tail spin.

/----/ President Trump is driving the chaos. He's playing the libtards like a fiddle. By releasing the transcript, he derailed the lib narrative forcing Schiff to litteraly make up a conversation between Trump and the Ukraine President.
"We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked."

Your talking about the piece he called parody? Did you think he was trying to pass that off as an actual quote. That one when right over your head I guess

/----/ Pencil Neck only said that after the fact to cover his bald face lie.

Are you still trying to save Biden’s ass lol to. Funny
Yeah idiot I’m trying to save Joe Biden’s ass... it’s all up to me, I hope I don’t fail, the fate of the world depends on it.
Your doing a good job. Lol I guess you hate your tax money.. do you even believe I have a right to money I earn?
Yes of course you have a right to money you earn and the gov has a right to tax it. Hopefully as little as possible if I could have things my way
What if 200 million citizens storm the fed reserve to take out money back?
Aww that’s sweet... do you think our wealth is contained in paper and coin money stored in the federal reserve?

Go ahead and lead the charge buddy. Let me know how it goes
Ummm ok have fun saying what’s of value and what’s not haha

It was absolutely political. It’s obvious. The entire Biden situation is being politicized as we speak. Trump is falsely distorting that situation to make it look like there’s a crime when the evidence is of the contrary. In fact there’s been statements by a prosecutor saying that there was no crimes or evidence of crimes by the Bidens. You can’t can’t squirm away from this.

So let me clarify....

Oh good grief. You act like Trump wasn't a drama queen until now. This is what the man does. Chill out, and move on.

No shit, which is why he has faced such stark opposition since he entered politics. He is crossing lines left and right and even his own friends and supporters in congress are starting to speak out against his meltdowns. The wall is cracking. It isn’t pretty

BS. Nope. There was no political favor. Period. There was ZERO political favor.

We know exactly why the funds were frozen, and it is the same reason prior administrations have had misgivings dealing with the Ukraine. Corruption. We've been talking about the corruption in the Ukraine for a decade. It didn't start with Trump, or even Obama.

That's why we have been pushing on them to deal with corruption for years.

That's why the majority of entire phone conversation was about corruption. There is no evidence that the reason for the holding the funds was about Biden. If you have such evidence, then provide it.

But saying that you know that was the primary purpose of this, when there is zero evidence supporting such a claim, other than a single off the cuff remark that it looks terrible... WHICH IS DOES look bad that Biden unilaterally got a prosecutor fired, with a clear quid pro quo statement.... that's not enough to convince any decent person that Trump was doing this whole thing just to nail Biden. Sorry. It isn't.

You can keep saying wrong things, but you are still wrong on this.

So let me clarify....

I don't believe that. But many people would melt at this amount of crap. All over nothing. Professional shills who talk like heavyweight champions but are actually weaklings and would be hard pressed to survive in bad times. The village was meant for them to be taken care of. Hillary knows.

So let me clarify....

Oh ok, so you though he was seriously trying to pass of a made up quote that he called a made up quote before saying it on national TV as an actual quote?! Ok buddy. Face it, you missed the whole point. You should what the whole statement again

Yeah idiot I’m trying to save Joe Biden’s ass... it’s all up to me, I hope I don’t fail, the fate of the world depends on it.
Your doing a good job. Lol I guess you hate your tax money.. do you even believe I have a right to money I earn?
Yes of course you have a right to money you earn and the gov has a right to tax it. Hopefully as little as possible if I could have things my way
Aww that’s sweet... do you think our wealth is contained in paper and coin money stored in the federal reserve?

When did I do that. You sure are captain random today. Did you forget to take your meds?

When did I do that. You sure are captain random today. Did you forget to take your meds?
Um huh? Lol

So let me clarify....

I don't believe that. But many people would melt at this amount of crap. All over nothing. Professional shills who talk like heavyweight champions but are actually weaklings and would be hard pressed to survive in bad times. The village was meant for them to be taken care of. Hillary knows.

Many people would act in a way to get along and not continue the diseased tough guy act that is ripping our country apart. But he is power tripping and getting sloppy. It’s now catching up to him

So let me clarify....

Oh ok, so you though he was seriously trying to pass of a made up quote that he called a made up quote before saying it on national TV as an actual quote?! Ok buddy. Face it, you missed the whole point. You should what the whole statement again
/—-/ Yes, he’s the chairman making up quotes. Why not read the actual transcript? He was trying to pass that off as legitimate to the idiot dem base.

So let me clarify....

Many people would act in a way to get along and not continue the diseased tough guy act that is ripping our country apart. But he is power tripping and getting sloppy. It’s now catching up to him

/—-/ And what are the democRATs doing to get along with the President?

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
Because there is no rule as to how long an impeachment trial is to last. Moscow Mitch presides, and he can give just half an hour to each side and have a sham trial.

You need 2/3rds, thus 66 or 67 Senators to find Trump guilty. At the present, if you have all the Democrats vote "guilty" and the one or two Republicans which have expressed doubts about Trump not being guilty, you'd have just a bit above 50.

So a long investigation uncovering more criminal activity is more important for building public opinion.

hey, is trump impeached yet? WTF, I got my popcorn and Twizlers.

QUOTE="Cellblock2429, post: 23208987, member: 58304"]

So let me clarify....

/—-/ And what are the democRATs doing to get along with the President?[/QUOTE]
impeach, russia, impeach, russia, impeach, orangemanbad,

So let me clarify....

Oh good grief. You act like Trump wasn't a drama queen until now. This is what the man does. Chill out, and move on.

No shit, which is why he has faced such stark opposition since he entered politics. He is crossing lines left and right and even his own friends and supporters in congress are starting to speak out against his meltdowns. The wall is cracking. It isn’t pretty

exposing the swamp creatures the campaign he ran on to expose. genius!!!

/—-/ Yes, he’s the chairman making up quotes. Why not read the actual transcript? He was trying to pass that off as legitimate to the idiot dem base.
I listened to it live. While I dont like the bold partisanship being played by a lead chairman, the message was pretty damn obvious and you haven’t shown that you understood it

So let me clarify....

/—-/ And what are the democRATs doing to get along with the President?
Not much. I put blame on them as well

Are you still trying to save Biden’s ass lol to. Funny
According to socialists no individual deserves any money that they earned, deadbeats deserve other peoples money
Why are you talking about socialists?
Progressivism socialism same difference... A cancer on society

According to socialists no individual deserves any money that they earned, deadbeats deserve other peoples money
Why are you talking about socialists?
Progressivism socialism same difference... A cancer on society
You obviously don’t understand the difference. Study up before you say things like that, you won’t sound as stupid

Wrong. As usual.

Let's take a look at the 2018 midterm election results. In 2018, Democrats saw a record 70% increase in their vote totals compared to the last midterm election. The numbers indicate that Americans are getting disgusted with Trump's antics.

But those are just numbers. You know, facts. I'm sure you have some really compelling factual data that you'll provide for us to validate your non-biased position.

The numbers are facts.

Your conclusion about American's getting disgusted are unsupported.

There are a huge number of reasons the increase could have taken place (or did you fail to leave that data out).

Suggest you look in the mirror when lecturing others about non-biased positions (or conclusions).

Awesome. Go ahead and tell me where I'm wrong. Show me the exact statement I made that was incorrect.

Quote me, word-for-word, what I stated that was incorrect and tell me why it's wrong.

Are you stupid.

What part of" Your conclusions about Americans getting disgusted are unsupported" don't you understand ?

Any simple logic class teaches correlation is not causation. You've committed a fallacy.

Happy ?

I noticed that you're making personal attacks against me rather than attacking my argument. Sounds like a logical fallacy to me.

Also, I noticed that you were incapable of quoting the specific statement that I made that was incorrect. I'll give you one more chance to specifically reference the specific statement of mine that you have an issue with. Quote it.

What part of "Your conclusion does not follow you argument" don't you understand ?

Alreayd pointed out (for the last time) that you can't support your claim that the numbers (facts) don't quality your claim it shows....Americans are disgusted.

The 70% increase could simply be that people decided to vote because it was more convenient. There are probably a 100 explanations.
If ALL Americans aren't polled, the poll is flawed-plus views change quickly.

Forum List

Back