Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

"So the question is Trump's actions impeachable... Again this is a political process. He coerced a foreign country to open and investigation on his political rival."

Actually, no he didn't. There is no evidence whatsoever to support that claim, beyond a biased and error-filled, 3rd-hand report from a democrat whistle-blower. There's no evidence whatsoever that that any aid to the Ukraine was used as leverage to get the Ukrainians to investigate corruption in their own country that some Americans might have been involved in, thereby breaking US law. If one of those Americans was Hunter Biden, whose fault is that? You don't think Trump ought to find out one way or another what was going on, not only in Biden's case but also the interference in the 2016 elections?

Your hypocrisy is showing: it's okay for Biden to do it, which he clearly did and bragged about it on TV. But not Trump, oh no, orange man bad.

Yes he did evidence crystal clear. Trumpy should be lock up.
Biden committed extortion and blackmailing and trump’s guilty! Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha dude your daily TDS is noted

Let me guess. You got that from a henchmen lawyer of Trump.

There is no fucking way. You can twist however you want but the reality is....... you are relying from a conspiracy theory promoted by trump with the research of a henchmen.
This henchmen was warned he was getting informed by crooked Ukrainian previous politicians.

Showing quotes and statements and letters from officials isn’t proof? What do you consider proof then?
You haven't posted any quotes, statements of letters from government officials.
I offered to post a letter from congress when you said Biden’s support from the Obama admin doesn’t count. You dismissed the letter as partisan. So no point in posting it. I offered to post proof behind IMFs support of what Biden did. You said it would not change your thoughts about Biden’s actions. So again, if the evidence is not going to sway the debate then I’m not going to waste my time. I’ve done my research, I’ve read it so I know it’s there. But I’m not going to go look it up to show you when it makes no difference. Why are you even asking for it if it’s inconsequential?
I did a lot of research once in talking with you. It was a pretty big waste of time also so don't feel like you never do that to others.

I assumed all you Trump supporters did your research..... but the sad part of that is ...... you are all relying from henchmen personal lawyer of Trump.
A personal lawyer. That is quite disgusting.
Who are you relying on?

I rely on facts and reality.

But not from a henchmen a personal lawyer and corrupt POTUS.

There is a bipartisan letter from our congress urging the administration to remove the prosecutor, theres the support of our executive branch, the support of the European Union and the support of Ukraine’s own IMF to remove this guy because he was doing nothing to stop corruption.

Have you done any independent research on this subject? Look for hard evidence not just partisan talking points. That’s the first thing you should have done so you didn’t spend days making false accusations

It seems to me all you have is partisan talking points. Ignoring what Biden said about withholding funds to the Ukraine, his son getting a winning lottery ticket, the political unrest by the Democrats all point in one direction if you ask me. But you choose to ignore every one.
Partisan talking point? No Ray, I’m pointing to actual things that disprove your narrative. If all these entities wanted this guy gone then it doesn’t matter what Biden said... it makes his actions that of multiple governments not personal gain. This is elementary stuff, how is it going over your head?

I'm having a hard time seeing the differences here.

Biden threatened the withholding of US funds if Ukraine didn't fire the prosecutor who was after his son's company, and that's fine.

The current President has every reason to believe the last administration may have participated in corruption, and simply asked a favor of their new President to look into it, and that's an impeachable offense.

What's painfully obvious here is the double standard. You are accusing Trump of doing what Biden did do, but claim it was okay for Biden. But because you only think Trump tried to do the same thing, it's not okay because it's Trump.

The difference is Trump doing these in public. He even tried to get China involved right in the open.
Good, finally, let’s put old joe away

Trump needs to be locked up.

"So the question is Trump's actions impeachable... Again this is a political process. He coerced a foreign country to open and investigation on his political rival."

Actually, no he didn't. There is no evidence whatsoever to support that claim, beyond a biased and error-filled, 3rd-hand report from a democrat whistle-blower. There's no evidence whatsoever that that any aid to the Ukraine was used as leverage to get the Ukrainians to investigate corruption in their own country that some Americans might have been involved in, thereby breaking US law. If one of those Americans was Hunter Biden, whose fault is that? You don't think Trump ought to find out one way or another what was going on, not only in Biden's case but also the interference in the 2016 elections?

Your hypocrisy is showing: it's okay for Biden to do it, which he clearly did and bragged about it on TV. But not Trump, oh no, orange man bad.

Biden committed extortion and blackmailing and trump’s guilty! Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha dude your daily TDS is noted

There is no fucking way. You can twist however you want but the reality is....... you are relying from a conspiracy theory promoted by trump with the research of a henchmen.
This henchmen was warned he was getting informed by crooked Ukrainian previous politicians.
You're not making a lot of sense, Trump, on the other hand, is
Draining The Spy Infested Swamp: Trump Orders Cuts To Security Council Amid CIA Spy Whistleblower "Coup"

President Trump has ordered a significant reduction of staff at the Spy Infested National Security Council, according to Bloomberg:

There is a bipartisan letter from our congress urging the administration to remove the prosecutor, theres the support of our executive branch, the support of the European Union and the support of Ukraine’s own IMF to remove this guy because he was doing nothing to stop corruption.

Have you done any independent research on this subject? Look for hard evidence not just partisan talking points. That’s the first thing you should have done so you didn’t spend days making false accusations
You failed to post any actual evidence. Obama's support is hardly evidence in your favor. Obama was involved in the corruption.
How about if I post a bipartisan letter from congress urging the admin to get rid of the prosecutor?. If that exists and I post it would you concede that this wasn’t Joe acting alone?
Biden’s son worked for the company under investigation you know that right? Just curious if you’re on the right road. Biden then threatened and pulled the trigger. Admitted it! Ouch extortion bigly

And you got that information from Giuliani and Trumpits. That’s awesome.
Trump and Giulani have the very best information.

Nancy in the swamp of despond

Nancy Pelosi gets a glimpse of the Democrats' nightmare scenario.

Pelosi's half-clever ploy of unilaterally declaring that an impeachment "inquiry" was in progress is backfiring in a big way.

The White House sent Pelosi a letter telling her to crap or get off the pot. They refuse to cooperate with the House "inquiry," wit Trump triple-dog daring Pelosi to hold an actual vote. Pelosi responded with a non-answer, stating that she might or might not, but that the White House has to cooperate in any case.

216425_5_.png

Nancy has handed the entire deck of cards to Donald Trump to shuffle or play as he pleases.

Then the 3 stooges of the House committees — Oversight, Intelligence, and Foreign Affairs — sent subpoenas to the White House, Donald Trump, and Mike Pence, demanding an array of documents that amounts to a fishing expedition. The chairs of the committees, which includes the usual suspects Adam Schiff and Elijah Cummings, huffed that the White House had been "given a chance to cooperate," forcing them to issue the subpoenas.

Trump has been very clear: "Hold the Vote, or Take a Walk."

Nancy and Little Orphan Adam had hoped for a swift strike — an impeachment vote by the December recess that doesn't spill over into the new year. Impeachment will become an issue in the presidential campaign, with the Democrat Party and its leadership open to attacks from all directions, unable to answer the painfully obvious question: If The American People Will Be Voting In Months To Decide Whether Trump Remains In Office, What The Hell Is The House Doing Trying to Impeach Him?

It looks like they are engaging in escapism, rather than working for the American People.

Exactly. You rely from a personal lawyer to do the dirty work. Then you spread it here. That’s Awesome.

Sometimes spin is a little clumsier than other times.

Mass murder is no spin

Looking the other way is gross hypocrisy
Wow, you've completely gone off the rails today. And for you, that's really saying something, I must say.

The only person cramming abortion into this topic is you, in a clumsy, comically and transparent attempt to change the subject.

Try this crap on someone else.

This topic is blackmail for greed

It’s good to bring up the proof of his mass murder for greed to prove his pattern

Why don’t you start your own thread instead of wasting peoples time?

Go away idiot.

Blackmail is what Biden is doing
And he has a pattern to include to decide just what this is

Biden commiting harmful
Acts for insane greed

One is for money coming from black mail

And the other is money coming from agreeing with mass murder of babies

He has a pattern of harmful acts for his insane greed

This is part of proving his mindset is really to blackmail

Are you a retard or something?

You are in the wrong thread dude.

Hunter Biden being part of that company under investigation, included him in the investigation if on the board at the time right ?
Very indirectly. The investigation was started for tax evasion which happened before hunter even joined. They asked hunter to join in order to rebrand themselves and rebuild relations with the US and allied countries.
Did Hunter knowingly join in with a company that was under investigation prior, and if so how would that look good for Dad and his position as VP, and then later his dad saying what he said about that prosecutor that was there investigating the company prior to Hunter joining ??
This is the family scam. Look up how they worked it with China. The Ukraine scam brought in $Millions, the China Scam, $Billions. But, with the China Scam, Hunter actually flew in on Airforce 2. Ten days later, the Chinese are stuffing $1.5 BILLION into Hunter's "Investment" firm.

Yesterday China told trump. Fuck you they don’t want to get involve with conspiracy theory.
A surprising answer since they are who bought off Joe by putting shoveling $1.5 BILLION to Hunter.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-04-at-9.01.13-AM.png

Let me guess. Giuliani told you that.

You're not making a lot of sense, Trump, on the other hand, is
Draining The Spy Infested Swamp: Trump Orders Cuts To Security Council Amid CIA Spy Whistleblower "Coup"

President Trump has ordered a significant reduction of staff at the Spy Infested National Security Council, according to Bloomberg:

That is a pile of cow dung. You are lying.

Look at the members of his administration. The only people left is his VP. The rest are either they resigned from corrupt, incompetent or unqualified. So he drained his own stinking swamp.

No I’m not kidding
The man is working for free, and the swamp has all but destroyed his brand, but they are making out like bandits eh ??? You need to put down the mad dog 20-20. :)
Oh I don’t know about that. He has stapled himself into the history books and grown a cult following of 10s of millions of people. His brand is just fine, his global connections are in place, and he is primed to transition into a media conglomerate right after he leaves the White House. Funny how he made fake news the enemy and will spend his last days profiting off spreading it while continuing to divide our country. Mark my words. Trump and newsmax are going to create a cable news station and cater to the far right... that’s the whole play. I think that was the point of him running, don’t think he expected to win.
Your post is all mental construct.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-29-at-9.23.52-AM.png
No shit. I didn’t state it as fact, it’s my opinion based on what I’ve observed. I thought that was painfully obvious.
You seem a bit crabby. Did watching your side take a swing at Trump, and take out Biden screw up your thirst for blood-sport?

Brennan Hears Barr's 'Chilling' Footsteps

Barr may be closing on James Crapper and former CIA Director John Brennan for their seditious roles in the attempted coup against President Trump.

James Crapper, the man who lied to Congress about spying on the American people was shocked back in April to hear William Barr testify before Congress that, yes, he thought that the Trump campaign had been spied upon by his political opponents:

The term “spying” has all kinds of negative connotations, and I have to believe he chose that term deliberately.​

The walls may be closing in, not on President Trump, but on Crapper and former CIA Director John Brennan for their seditious roles in the attempted coup against the President. According to a Wall Street Journal report:

Former Director of National Intelligence James Crapper says that Attorney General William Barr appears to be investigating a high-confidence finding of the US intelligence community assessment of the 2016 election and that sends a "chilling message to the intelligence community."​

Brennan may be hearing those footsteps get louder as well with his increasingly hysterical commentaries at MSNBC, which, along with CNN, is where liars and leakers go to die, sending warning after warning to President Trump:

Brennan said he was going to be interviewed by U.S. Attorney John Durham but was concerned about Barr's role in the process of looking at the origins of the long-running Russia election meddling probe.

Given that Barr is now accompanying Durham on these things, it really makes me think that the hand of politics and of Trump are now being used to massage what this ongoing review quasi-investigation is," Brennan told host Nicole Wallace. "So I am concerned."​

Brennan’s right to be panicked:

It is important for Barr to investigate Brennan and former director of National Intelligence James Crapper.

"If you're going to get to the bottom of the FISA [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] abuse, you have to understand what those two gentlemen were doing or not doing, and Barr has to pursue those facts."

"Brennan and Crapper have both shown their political bias. They're frightened to death that Michael Horowitz report is on the verge of coming out, that Mr. Durham has been on their tail, that the truth is going to be exposed…"​

It is laughable for Brennan to be concerned about “the hand of politics” since it was his intelligence community that meddled in the 2016 elections in ways a foreign adversary such as Russia could only dream of and attempted to overthrow a duly elected president. And where did the Ukraine whistleblower come from? John Brennan’s CIA.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer once warned, some would say threatened, Trump, even before he took office, regarding the power of the intelligence community and its wrath against those who question its authority over our government and our lives. As the Washington Examiner reported:

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community -- they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Tuesday evening on MSNBC after host Rachel Maddow informed him that intelligence sources told NBC news that the briefing had not been delayed.​

The Ukraine “whistleblower” is the latest attempt by John Brennan’s intelligence community “getting back” at Trump.

Brennan took a trip to the Ukraine using a fake passport to dig up dirt on Trump:

“John Brennan’s hands are as dirty as Obama’s in this whole thing. John Brennan… traveled to Ukraine back in the time period around 2016 under a fake passport so it wouldn’t be known that he had gone, and he was arranging data on the dossier and all of the other dirt that they were trying to amass. Ukraine -- not Russia, Ukraine -- is the center of the universe of all this… “John Brennan, Obama’s director-CIA, went to Ukraine under a fake passport so that nobody would know it was him. Fake name. Can you do that? Can you get a fake passport? No. John Brennan can, CIA director. I’m surprised he even needed a passport. But he went under a fake passport to get opposition research on Trump!
Brennan colluded with foreign spies to help Hillary Clinton. The Washington Post called for Brennan to be fired for conducting illegal surveillance of the Senate Intelligence Committee and then lying about it:

I needed to eat. Ran out of patience repeating myself and trying to explain basic things to people who either don’t listen or who are out with the sole intent to provoke and troll.

You haven't posted any quotes, statements of letters from government officials.
I offered to post a letter from congress when you said Biden’s support from the Obama admin doesn’t count. You dismissed the letter as partisan. So no point in posting it. I offered to post proof behind IMFs support of what Biden did. You said it would not change your thoughts about Biden’s actions. So again, if the evidence is not going to sway the debate then I’m not going to waste my time. I’ve done my research, I’ve read it so I know it’s there. But I’m not going to go look it up to show you when it makes no difference. Why are you even asking for it if it’s inconsequential?
I did a lot of research once in talking with you. It was a pretty big waste of time also so don't feel like you never do that to others.

I assumed all you Trump supporters did your research..... but the sad part of that is ...... you are all relying from henchmen personal lawyer of Trump.
Who are you relying on?

The Whistle Blower had no firsthand information.

Inquirygate: Pelosi 'Prorogues' The US House

I don’t think that’s what the Founding Fathers had in mind. At least, unlike Britain, they cared enough to write a Constitution. A lot of good that did...

Commiekazi-Attack-1280x720.jpg

Just 4 months after the deplorably failed Dirty Bob Mueller probe of alleged Trump links to Russia, Democrats raise the next -faded- red flag, Ukraine.

Nancy Pelosi thinks it’s okay for her to move ahead with an inquiry, that she can even label an Impeachment Inquiry, without following established Capitol Hill procedure.

Pelosi’s plan is to not have a House vote on initiating the inquiry, but to just go ahead and have one, and stealing the name Impeachment Inquiry for it. Why? Because she thinks that way she can have only Democrats ask questions, issue subpoenas etc., while House Republicans could only sit and watch the spectacle (not what they were elected for).

Just because you have a House majority doesn't mean you can simply ignore the minority, or procedure. She wants to turn democracy into a proxy dictatorship.

She is trying to stop Trump from investigating what Joe Biden was up to in the run-up to the 2016 election because her son was involved with the same dirty Ukraine Corporation that Hunter Biden was involved with, as was one of Mitt Romney's associates.

Trump's called her bluff. There is no Impeachment Inquiry, even if Pelosi calls it that. A House Impeachment Inquiry has a procedure, and if she doesn’t follow that, the White House is not bound to comply with information demands.

AG Bill Barr, along with the State Department and DOJ, and whoever else is involved, will release multiple reports from investigations conducted by US Attorney John Durham, DOJ IG Michael Horowitz and potentially others. The Dems and MSM viewpoint is that is was fine to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Trump’s links to Russia, but not Democrats’ links to anyone at all.

Who are you relying on?

I don’t think that’s what the Founding Fathers had in mind. At least, unlike Britain, they cared enough to write a Constitution. A lot of good that did...

Just 4 months after the deplorably failed Dirty Bob Mueller probe of alleged Trump links to Russia, Democrats raise the next -faded- red flag, Ukraine.

Nancy Pelosi thinks it’s okay for her to move ahead with an inquiry, that she can even label an Impeachment Inquiry, without following established Capitol Hill procedure.

Pelosi’s plan is to not have a House vote on initiating the inquiry, but to just go ahead and have one, and stealing the name Impeachment Inquiry for it. Why? Because she thinks that way she can have only Democrats ask questions, issue subpoenas etc., while House Republicans could only sit and watch the spectacle (not what they were elected for).

Just because you have a House majority doesn't mean you can simply ignore the minority, or procedure. She wants to turn democracy into a proxy dictatorship.

She is trying to stop Trump from investigating what Joe Biden was up to in the run-up to the 2016 election because her son was involved with the same dirty Ukraine Corporation that Hunter Biden was involved with, as was one of Mitt Romney's associates.

Trump's called her bluff. There is no Impeachment Inquiry, even if Pelosi calls it that. A House Impeachment Inquiry has a procedure, and if she doesn’t follow that, the White House is not bound to comply with information demands.

AG Bill Barr, along with the State Department and DOJ, and whoever else is involved, will release multiple reports from investigations conducted by US Attorney John Durham, DOJ IG Michael Horowitz and potentially others. The Dems and MSM viewpoint is that is was fine to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Trump’s links to Russia, but not Democrats’ links to anyone at all.

The Whistle Blower had no first hand information.
Let me guess. You got that from people like you defending a conspiracy promoted by a corrupted POTUS.

How do you even know that the WB had no first hand information?

Clinton was impeached. Yawn. Anyone remember Marion Barry? Smoke crack with a hooker. Then go on to get reelected like that was saving grace. So where are we going with this national train wreck? Trump is going to be reelected and this is a waste of time, the Oracle of Denver predicts it.

Really? As long as your president is acting like a 10 yo kid. Always doing something or saying something dumb and stupid. With all the chaos and discombobulation there is a very big chance of kicking this unhinged corrupted POTUS out of WH.

Look at his massive rallies during the 2016 campaign. Very impressive. Anemically (sadly ) he only got 63+ millions votes. With all these chaos he is creating with his dumb foreign and domestic policies.
Do you honestly believe that the 63+ millions votes increase or decrease?

Last edited:
You failed to post any actual evidence. Obama's support is hardly evidence in your favor. Obama was involved in the corruption.
How about if I post a bipartisan letter from congress urging the admin to get rid of the prosecutor?. If that exists and I post it would you concede that this wasn’t Joe acting alone?
Biden’s son worked for the company under investigation you know that right? Just curious if you’re on the right road. Biden then threatened and pulled the trigger. Admitted it! Ouch extortion bigly

Pelosi's half-clever ploy of unilaterally declaring that an impeachment "inquiry" was in progress is backfiring in a big way.

The White House sent Pelosi a letter telling her to crap or get off the pot. They refuse to cooperate with the House "inquiry," wit Trump triple-dog daring Pelosi to hold an actual vote. Pelosi responded with a non-answer, stating that she might or might not, but that the White House has to cooperate in any case.

216425_5_.png

Nancy has handed the entire deck of cards to Donald Trump to shuffle or play as he pleases.

Then the 3 stooges of the House committees — Oversight, Intelligence, and Foreign Affairs — sent subpoenas to the White House, Donald Trump, and Mike Pence, demanding an array of documents that amounts to a fishing expedition. The chairs of the committees, which includes the usual suspects Adam Schiff and Elijah Cummings, huffed that the White House had been "given a chance to cooperate," forcing them to issue the subpoenas.

Nancy and Little Orphan Adam had hoped for a swift strike — an impeachment vote by the December recess that doesn't spill over into the new year. Impeachment will become an issue in the presidential campaign, with the Democrat Party and its leadership open to attacks from all directions, unable to answer the painfully obvious question: If The American People Will Be Voting In Months To Decide Whether Trump Remains In Office, What The Hell Is The House Doing Trying to Impeach Him?

It looks like they are engaging in escapism, rather than working for the American People.

Exactly. You rely from a personal lawyer to do the dirty work. Then you spread it here. That’s Awesome.
And yet it's your dirty whistle blower, who was instantly refuted by the transcript, who is getting thrown under the bus. In the coolest move yet, Dems aimed for Trump and Blew Up Biden.

Anti-Trump CIA Whistleblower Concealed Huddle With Schiff Committee

"The complainant’s failure to disclose his interactions with Schiff or his staff could put him in legal hot water."

The CIA Spy whose second-hand whistleblower complaint sparked an impeachment inquiry in the Democrat-controlled House never told the Inspector General about his interactions with House Democrats as required by law.

The revelation came from Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who testified in a closed-door session last week that the whistleblower - a registered Democrat - concealed his contacts with Democrats on Rep. Adam Schiff's (D-CA) House Intelligence Committee, who referred him to a Clinton-linked attorney to move forward with his complaint.

PERJURY:
The Federalist': "The complainant’s failure to disclose his interactions with Schiff or his staff could put him in legal hot water, as the whistleblower form he submitted requires Sindividuals to disclose “other actions you are taking on your disclosure” under penalty of perjury."

An entire page of the whistleblower form is dedicated to collecting information about previous disclosures so the ICIG can take appropriate action in response to the complaint.​

“I have previously disclosed (or am disclosing) the violations alleged here to (complete all that apply),” the form requires the complainant to attest. The form includes checkboxes for disclosures to other inspectors general, other agencies, the Department of Justice, the Government Accountability Office, the Office of Special Counsel, other executive branch departments, Congress and its respective committees, and media. It also includes a separate question asking the complainant to detail those previous disclosures to the ICIG. -The Federalist
So it turns out you star witness in this charade, on whose word Dumb Pelosi launched Impeachment, committed PERJURY in transmitting his immediately debunked disinformation? Wow, I've seen dumb politicians pull boners, but that one really takes the cake!

"An official confirms the whistleblower concealed prior contacts with House Democrats regarding the allegations of his August 12 complaint. The box in Part 3, Question 1 of the form regarding contacts with Congress or congressional committees was unchecked and left blank. The dates of those contacts were also not disclosed as required. And the specific members and committees that were contacted were likewise not disclosed in the section requiring that information."​

And while the whistleblower concealed his contacts with Schiff's committee, Schiff lied about them - claiming last month that his panel had "not spoken directly with the whistleblower." This earned Schiff four Pinocchios from the Washington Post.

"We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower. We would like to,"​

Schiff lied to MSNBC's Sam Stein when asked if they had ever spoken.

schiff%20pin%201.jpg

Trump has been focusing on the "Schiff is a fraud" angle for the past week:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

WOW, this is big stuff! https://twitter.com/repratcliffe/status/1180199673245683713 …

John Ratcliffe

✔@RepRatcliffe

Since the ICIG has no evidence whatsoever about the relationship and contacts between the whistleblower and Schiff’s staff, the investigation has to get that information from other fact witnesses. Who also happen to be running the investigation.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

"Schiff is a FRAUD!" @dbongino

I don't know, it seems like you folks are beating the crap out of yourselves!

216425_5_.png

And yet it's your dirty whistle blower, who was instantly refuted by the transcript, who is getting thrown under the bus. In the coolest move yet, Dems aimed for Trump and Blew Up Biden.

"The complainant’s failure to disclose his interactions with Schiff or his staff could put him in legal hot water."

The CIA Spy whose second-hand whistleblower complaint sparked an impeachment inquiry in the Democrat-controlled House never told the Inspector General about his interactions with House Democrats as required by law.

The revelation came from Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who testified in a closed-door session last week that the whistleblower - a registered Democrat - concealed his contacts with Democrats on Rep. Adam Schiff's (D-CA) House Intelligence Committee, who referred him to a Clinton-linked attorney to move forward with his complaint.

PERJURY:
The Federalist': "The complainant’s failure to disclose his interactions with Schiff or his staff could put him in legal hot water, as the whistleblower form he submitted requires Sindividuals to disclose “other actions you are taking on your disclosure” under penalty of perjury."

An entire page of the whistleblower form is dedicated to collecting information about previous disclosures so the ICIG can take appropriate action in response to the complaint.​

“I have previously disclosed (or am disclosing) the violations alleged here to (complete all that apply),” the form requires the complainant to attest. The form includes checkboxes for disclosures to other inspectors general, other agencies, the Department of Justice, the Government Accountability Office, the Office of Special Counsel, other executive branch departments, Congress and its respective committees, and media. It also includes a separate question asking the complainant to detail those previous disclosures to the ICIG. -The Federalist
So it turns out you star witness in this charade, on whose word Dumb Pelosi launched Impeachment, committed PERJURY in transmitting his immediately debunked disinformation? Wow, I've seen dumb politicians pull boners, but that one really takes the cake!

"An official confirms the whistleblower concealed prior contacts with House Democrats regarding the allegations of his August 12 complaint. The box in Part 3, Question 1 of the form regarding contacts with Congress or congressional committees was unchecked and left blank. The dates of those contacts were also not disclosed as required. And the specific members and committees that were contacted were likewise not disclosed in the section requiring that information."​

And while the whistleblower concealed his contacts with Schiff's committee, Schiff lied about them - claiming last month that his panel had "not spoken directly with the whistleblower." This earned Schiff four Pinocchios from the Washington Post.

schiff%20pin%201.jpg

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818]@realDonaldTrump

WOW, this is big stuff! https://twitter.com/repratcliffe/status/1180199673245683713 …

John Ratcliffe

[emoji818]@RepRatcliffe

Since the ICIG has no evidence whatsoever about the relationship and contacts between the whistleblower and Schiff’s staff, the investigation has to get that information from other fact witnesses. Who also happen to be running the investigation.

Donald J. Trump

You keep posting a link that patronized by your own conspiracy.
Do you expect me to read that?

Who are you relying on?

Let me guess. You got that from people like you defending a conspiracy promoted by a corrupted POTUS.

You mean the one that committed PERJURY while transmitting the complaints?

The Federalist: "The complainant’s failure to disclose his interactions with Schiff or his staff could put him in legal hot water, as the whistleblower form he submitted requires individuals to disclose “other actions you are taking on your disclosure” under penalty of perjury."

An entire page of the whistleblower form is dedicated to collecting information about previous disclosures so the ICIG can take appropriate action in response to the complaint.

He committed Perjury and Schiff lied, and Pelosi launched a impeachment inquiry before she read the transcripts? This has got to be the dumbest most high profile move ever by the House.

IMPEACHMENT OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES based on the word of a
PERJURER, backed up by the Bald Faced Lies of Schiff, the Committee Chair who is running the Impeachment Circus?

The whistleblower deliberately concealed prior contacts with House Democrats regarding the allegations of his August 12 complaint. The box in Part 3, Question 1 of the form regarding contacts with Congress or congressional committees was unchecked and left blank. The dates of those contacts were also not disclosed as required. And the specific members and committees that were contacted were likewise not disclosed in the section requiring that information." And then signed UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY?

And while the whistleblower concealed his contacts with Schiff's committee, Schiff OUTRIGHT lied about them - claiming last month that his panel had "not spoken with the whistleblower." This earned Schiff four Pinocchios from the Washington Post.

OMG!

Nobody in the House Leadership is smart enough to double check these things before you launch IMPEACHMENT OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!?!?

Are You Kidding Me?

216425_5_.png

PERJURY:

schiff%20pin%201.jpg

Donald J. Trump

John Ratcliffe

[emoji818]@RepRatcliffe

Donald J. Trump

Every thing are not out yet. Then you rely from a media that are bias to all these bullshits.
You are a Trump supporter.

Clinton was impeached. Yawn. Anyone remember Marion Barry? Smoke crack with a hooker. Then go on to get reelected like that was saving grace. So where are we going with this national train wreck? Trump is going to be reelected and this is a waste of time, the Oracle of Denver predicts it.

Really? As long as your president is acting like a 10 yo kid. Always doing something or saying something dumb and stupid. With all the chaos and discombobulation there is a very big chance of kicking this unhinged corrupted POTUS out of WH.

Look at his massive rallies during the 2016 campaign. Very impressive. Anemically; sadly ) he only got 63+ millions votes. With all these chaos he is creating with his dumb foreign and domestic policies.
I am one of the people that voted for Trump. It was either Trump or some carpet bagging female Democratic consort of Clinton. The wife of the man that actually was impeached. The party that, I don't know, gives sanctuary to illegal aliens from fair and ethical federal immigration laws without our consent . We are fed up (pun intended) with this shit...So lets ague some more about this some more , that will fix everything.

Look at his massive rallies during the 2016 campaign. Very impressive. Anemically; sadly ) he only got 63+ millions votes. With all these chaos he is creating with his dumb foreign and domestic policies.
I am one of the people that voted for Trump. It was either Trump or some carpet bagging female Democratic consort of Clinton. The wife of the man that actually was impeached. The party that, I don't know, gives sanctuary to illegal aliens from fair and ethical federal immigration laws without our consent . We are fed up (pun intended) with this shit...So lets ague some more about this some more , that will fix everything.

Who are you relying on?

You mean the one that committed PERJURY while transmitting the complaints?

The Federalist: "The complainant’s failure to disclose his interactions with Schiff or his staff could put him in legal hot water, as the whistleblower form he submitted requires individuals to disclose “other actions you are taking on your disclosure” under penalty of perjury."

An entire page of the whistleblower form is dedicated to collecting information about previous disclosures so the ICIG can take appropriate action in response to the complaint.

He committed Perjury and Schiff lied, and Pelosi launched a impeachment inquiry before she read the transcripts? This has got to be the dumbest most high profile move ever by the House.

IMPEACHMENT OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES based on the word of a
PERJURER, backed up by the Bald Faced Lies of Schiff, the Committee Chair who is running the Impeachment Circus?

The whistleblower deliberately concealed prior contacts with House Democrats regarding the allegations of his August 12 complaint. The box in Part 3, Question 1 of the form regarding contacts with Congress or congressional committees was unchecked and left blank. The dates of those contacts were also not disclosed as required. And the specific members and committees that were contacted were likewise not disclosed in the section requiring that information." And then signed UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY?

And while the whistleblower concealed his contacts with Schiff's committee, Schiff OUTRIGHT lied about them - claiming last month that his panel had "not spoken with the whistleblower." This earned Schiff four Pinocchios from the Washington Post.

OMG!

Nobody in the House Leadership is smart enough to double check these things before you launch IMPEACHMENT OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!?!?

Are You Kidding Me?

From Federalist? Really? I mean REALLY?

Go get me something else that tickle me.

The man is working for free, and the swamp has all but destroyed his brand, but they are making out like bandits eh ??? You need to put down the mad dog 20-20. :)
Oh I don’t know about that. He has stapled himself into the history books and grown a cult following of 10s of millions of people. His brand is just fine, his global connections are in place, and he is primed to transition into a media conglomerate right after he leaves the White House. Funny how he made fake news the enemy and will spend his last days profiting off spreading it while continuing to divide our country. Mark my words. Trump and newsmax are going to create a cable news station and cater to the far right... that’s the whole play. I think that was the point of him running, don’t think he expected to win.
Your post is all mental construct.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-29-at-9.23.52-AM.png
No shit. I didn’t state it as fact, it’s my opinion based on what I’ve observed. I thought that was painfully obvious.
You seem a bit crabby. Did watching your side take a swing at Trump, and take out Biden screw up your thirst for blood-sport?

Brennan Hears Barr's 'Chilling' Footsteps

Barr may be closing on James Crapper and former CIA Director John Brennan for their seditious roles in the attempted coup against President Trump.

James Crapper, the man who lied to Congress about spying on the American people was shocked back in April to hear William Barr testify before Congress that, yes, he thought that the Trump campaign had been spied upon by his political opponents:

The term “spying” has all kinds of negative connotations, and I have to believe he chose that term deliberately.​

The walls may be closing in, not on President Trump, but on Crapper and former CIA Director John Brennan for their seditious roles in the attempted coup against the President. According to a Wall Street Journal report:

Former Director of National Intelligence James Crapper says that Attorney General William Barr appears to be investigating a high-confidence finding of the US intelligence community assessment of the 2016 election and that sends a "chilling message to the intelligence community."​

Brennan may be hearing those footsteps get louder as well with his increasingly hysterical commentaries at MSNBC, which, along with CNN, is where liars and leakers go to die, sending warning after warning to President Trump:

Brennan said he was going to be interviewed by U.S. Attorney John Durham but was concerned about Barr's role in the process of looking at the origins of the long-running Russia election meddling probe.

Given that Barr is now accompanying Durham on these things, it really makes me think that the hand of politics and of Trump are now being used to massage what this ongoing review quasi-investigation is," Brennan told host Nicole Wallace. "So I am concerned."​

Brennan’s right to be panicked:

It is important for Barr to investigate Brennan and former director of National Intelligence James Crapper.

"If you're going to get to the bottom of the FISA [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] abuse, you have to understand what those two gentlemen were doing or not doing, and Barr has to pursue those facts."

"Brennan and Crapper have both shown their political bias. They're frightened to death that Michael Horowitz report is on the verge of coming out, that Mr. Durham has been on their tail, that the truth is going to be exposed…"​

It is laughable for Brennan to be concerned about “the hand of politics” since it was his intelligence community that meddled in the 2016 elections in ways a foreign adversary such as Russia could only dream of and attempted to overthrow a duly elected president. And where did the Ukraine whistleblower come from? John Brennan’s CIA.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer once warned, some would say threatened, Trump, even before he took office, regarding the power of the intelligence community and its wrath against those who question its authority over our government and our lives. As the Washington Examiner reported:

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community -- they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Tuesday evening on MSNBC after host Rachel Maddow informed him that intelligence sources told NBC news that the briefing had not been delayed.​

The Ukraine “whistleblower” is the latest attempt by John Brennan’s intelligence community “getting back” at Trump.

Brennan took a trip to the Ukraine using a fake passport to dig up dirt on Trump:

“John Brennan’s hands are as dirty as Obama’s in this whole thing. John Brennan… traveled to Ukraine back in the time period around 2016 under a fake passport so it wouldn’t be known that he had gone, and he was arranging data on the dossier and all of the other dirt that they were trying to amass. Ukraine -- not Russia, Ukraine -- is the center of the universe of all this… “John Brennan, Obama’s director-CIA, went to Ukraine under a fake passport so that nobody would know it was him. Fake name. Can you do that? Can you get a fake passport? No. John Brennan can, CIA director. I’m surprised he even needed a passport. But he went under a fake passport to get opposition research on Trump!
Brennan colluded with foreign spies to help Hillary Clinton. The Washington Post called for Brennan to be fired for conducting illegal surveillance of the Senate Intelligence Committee and then lying about it:

I needed to eat. Ran out of patience repeating myself and trying to explain basic things to people who either don’t listen or who are out with the sole intent to provoke and troll.
No worries. Enjoy your dinner.

Forum List

Back