Serious Warning from the LORD for Church & Unbelievers

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The testimony of this Christian brother is true and the LORD wants all people to know what He is requiring of His children. The LORD wants us to be aware of Satan's traps - what he is using to ensnare the church and also what he is using on people who do not know Jesus. Be aware that Satan is out to destroy you. You must come to Jesus Christ and live holy unto Him to avoid hell. Listen to this man's testimony and realize that the LORD gave him this warning so that we would all be aware of how subtle Satan is and to warn us of the traps he has laid for us all! I pray the LORD reveals his will to every single person who sees this video!

Did you watch the video, Moonglow? Yes or no? Watch the entire video. You need to hear this message. Seriously. You do!

If you will listen to what the LORD told this man and his sisters you will realize it is one of the most important messages you ever heard in your life! How can you avoid Satan's traps if you do not heed the LORD's warnings? You must hear this message. It's very, very important!

Sometimes we can elicit our own desires from our dreams. The “dream interpretation” taught today is more about US–our wants, our desires, and our dreams to be fulfilled in our life.Fulfilling our self wants and thinking it is God’s will. The problem arises when people assumed to think every dream is God speaking to them. We enter the danger zone by our own conjured-up dreams as if they are God's will for our lives. Our dreams are not always reliable and any method of interpretation applied is very subjective. When you have a dream or vision from God it stand out from any other you have had.

“Behold, I am against the prophets,” says the LORD, “who use their tongues and say, ‘He says.’ “Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” says the LORD, “and tell them, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their recklessness. Yet I did not send them or command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all,” says the LORD.” Itching ears are not just a modern trend. The true prophets like Jeremiah and Ezekiel spoke against the false prophets of their day who gave only positive messages to the people. The false prophet’s words came out of their own desires of their heart. The lord tells Ezekiel ‘Son of man, prophesy concerning the prophets of Israel who are prophesying, and thou hast said to those prophesying from their own heart: Hear ye the word of Lord: Thus saith the Lord God (Yahweh): Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!” (Ezekiel 13:2-4 KJV) God says one can actually believe they are hearing from the Lord but it really is their own spirit. It is conjured up in their own minds. They are birthing” a vision by a man-made process, using their imagination to dream God’s message.

Ezekiel 13:6: “They see falsehood and lying divination who are saying, ‘The Lord declares,’ when the Lord has not sent them; yet they hope for the fulfillment of their word. “Did you not see a false vision and speak a lying divination when you said, ‘The Lord declares,’ but it is not I who have spoken.”

Notice that the Lord does not deny they have seen something, what He is saying is that it did not come from Him, but from their own imagination, their own heart or spirit, or even the father of lies.

Too many people teach off the top of their head attributing whatever comes into their mind when they are both awake and asleep as Holy Spirit inspiration. They assume, “it must be from God” because they have a witness in their spirit, regardless that it disagrees with Scripture. The faith presented in the Bible is not an open system where we receive new revelation by dreams and visions. God does still speak today, but He does not impart new doctrine. As sheep we are to be trained to hear the voice of the shepherd FROM the Scripture.

The New Testament has a number of stories about dreams being given. Each time, the dream is communicating to those who are essential in God’s plan for the Messiah, the work of Israel or his Church. When we come to the New Testament the references in Matthew are confined to warnings and announcements (Mt 1:20; 4:4-5,11, 14; 27:19). For example, Joseph is given a dream so that he will remain faithful to Mary when she is found with child.

The New Testament after the book of Acts onward does not mention any revelation by dreams. Whenever a vision occurs it is related to doctrine or instruction and it is connected to an apostle. This is important to take into consideration as those today think they have accurate prophecy coming through their dreams.

"Serious Warning from the LORD for Church & Unbelievers"

Otherwise this exhibits the fundamental failure of Christianity: a religion that must compel conformity via fear and threats, given the fact it's devoid of logic and reason.

Otherwise this exhibits the fundamental failure of Christianity: a religion that must compel conformity via fear and threats, given the fact it's devoid of logic and reason.
Please explain the illogic of Jesus's statements and actions.

The OP needs to take this as a serious warning to seek out mental health treatment.

You know the rules on USMB, Clayton. Address the OP - do not use personal attacks against the author of the thread in an effort to derail, harrass, etc. Obey the rules, Clayton. The video is legitimate - the man who gives testimony - a sincere Christian - if you do not desire to seek the LORD please do not attempt to prevent others from doing so - on my threads. Thank you for your consideration, Clayton.

The bible is quite clear that the LORD can give people visions, dreams, Word of Prophecy, Words of knowledge - it is all in scripture, Don't Taz me Bro.

Forum List

Back