Seriously, Congress can not find any useless spending to cut from the budget?

There's just none to be found, spoon. We need that million dollars a year to service all of those accounts that have no money in them.

There's just none to be found, spoon. We need that million dollars a year to service all of those accounts that have no money in them.

i would love the opportunity to go through the budget and make some suggestions. i'm sure it would be a real eye opener

We all know there is a TON that can be cut.. there is a ton that is not priority or not necessary at all.. it just means less power for them all

You could eliminate 30% and it would still be spending an crazy amount in government, and you still would not get rid of all the 'useless spending'

We all know there is a TON that can be cut.. there is a ton that is not priority or not necessary at all.. it just means less power for them all

You could eliminate 30% and it would still be spending an crazy amount in government, and you still would not get rid of all the 'useless spending'

i'd still love the opportunity to do a budget review. spending by our government is a criminal activity

Forum List

Back