Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.

Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.
Dear God in heaven!

Another Lefty that hates Jews?

Say it ain't so Joe.

1722872620797.png

9.5 million jewish people that are well educated would be welcomed in America as far as I am concerned. They would benefit the United states better being here.

Of course not.
You hate America, might as well add Israel to the list.

Did you hear that israel? The he-she thinks you dont have a right to respond when you get attacked first.

I am sure they got the message.
The funny thing is, most, if not all, the countries in the Middle East probably secretly are hoping Israel kicks Iran's arse.

Nobody cares what some freak has to say about matters of importance.

Uhhhhhhh, you never did Mathew. You've always been an anti Jewish dirtbag.

Our idiot president gives billions to Iran, who in turn turns it over to Hamas.
Hamas uses these funds to attack Israel in horrible fashion.
Israel retaliates and whiny libtards complain about Israel.
Sound familiar?

Last edited:

Here is another shocker, I can't, and never have, backed your Left wing loons in the Swamp nor your US hating Iran that has led Israel to take such drastic actions to defend itself.

Get bent.

You didn't know these other nations have been firing rockets into Israel for decades? ... makes me wonder why you supported Israel to begin with ...

Do you support murdering children and kidnapping as weapons of war? ... shooting rockets from hospitals and child care centers? ... whether you like it or not, Hamas is not Islamic ... don't you read the Bible? ...

You didn't know these other nations have been firing rockets into Israel for decades? ... makes me wonder why you supported Israel to begin with ...

Do you support murdering children and kidnapping as weapons of war? ... shooting rockets from hospitals and child care centers? ... whether you like it or not, Hamas is not Islamic ... don't you read the Bible? ...
The jewish people would be better off being American. The experiment of sending these people into an area that hates them is why they're constantly attacked. It never made sense.

Give the situation some time to evolve. If we can escape world war this time then the future can be different now that Iran has assumed the power to control the ME by threat to the Zionist regime.

If the world can survive this time?

Hopefully America is negotiating with tIran and the Zionists now in the effort to stop Iran's promised revenge? Iran will hopefully accept money and guarantees from America.

Don't expect to learn the details that will be hidden due to propaganda spin. The details will surface later.

Israeli settlements violate international law, U.N.'s top court says in a landmark opinion

Policies and practices used by Israel in its occupation of Palestinian territories are in breach of international law, the United Nations’ top court said in a landmark opinion Friday.

The International Court of Justice said in its opinion, which was read out by Judge Nawaf Salam, president of the world body, that Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, as well as “the regime associated with them,” were established and are being maintained in violation of international law.

The ICJ said Israel should cease all new settlement activities and evacuate settlers from Palestinian territories.

Sadly, Israel is a rogue nation in the eyes of international law.

The jewish people would be better off being American. The experiment of sending these people into an area that hates them is why they're constantly attacked. It never made sense.
Better off being under the Jew hating democrats in the US?

:auiqs.jpg:

Left wing regimes around the world should prove to Israel, there is no where to run to for safety.

Israel is their Masada.

1722873592679.png

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Forum List

Back