🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously...What is The Deal with Abortion?

I don't get how they think they can get away with trotting out that old crap about how, when anyone makes a moral decision, it has to be based on religion. I liked what my atheist nephew used to say -- as an atheist, it was important to him to be a good person even with no one watching.

Sigh. Morals.

Yeah, I'm a Christian but if I weren't I'd still oppose killing the most innocent of all.

For some reason left loons are really upset about Texas. That's telling

In case of rape or incest, there's the morning after pill and can prevent conception. In fact it's available to all women, even the irresponsible.

IN THE CASE OF RAPE OR INCEST, YOU THINK AN UNDERAGE CHILD CAN GO INTO A PHARMACY TO GET A MORNING AFTER PILL? DO YOU THINK HER ABUSER WILL ALLOW HER TO GO?

YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSLY STUPID TO BELIEVE THIS CRAP AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Yeah, I'm a Christian but if I weren't I'd still oppose killing the most innocent of all.

They get their talking points from their glowing rectangles. Must be something else going on that TPTB don't want us to concentrate on.

THEN WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE HIGH RATES OF INFANT MORTALITY IN THE USA. THOSE ARE DEATHS OF BABIES WHO WERE LOVED AND WANTED.

YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THE "MOST INNOCENT" BEFORE THEY'RE BORN. AFTERWARDS THEY CAN DIE OF STARVATION FOR ALL YOU CARE. THEY'RE NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

IN THE CASE OF RAPE OR INCEST, YOU THINK AN UNDERAGE CHILD CAN GO INTO A PHARMACY TO GET A MORNING AFTER PILL? DO YOU THINK HER ABUSER WILL ALLOW HER TO GO?

YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSLY STUPID TO BELIEVE THIS CRAP AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Talk about not being any of your fucking business, just STFU you foreign commie bitch, you don't have a dog in this fight.

Why is it the same people who claim life is precious want to kill brown people immigrating to this nation or want to nuke Muslims, cut off educational funding and welfare for children?
Maybe if you could name a few I could relate.

What about the rights of the child to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS????????????

I wonder if you are aware that those rights were listed in the Declaration of Independence.

Not the Constitutional rights I mentioned. However I’ll play along. A child born at four months has what odds of survival? What about his right to life? Hasn’t the medical staff violated that right? Isn’t the Government responsible for failing to ensure that child’s life?

The people who signed that Declaration swore they would purchase those things. They were bought with the lives, honor, and fortunes of the signers. But help me out.

What right to life does a man have who is drowning in the ocean? What about two men stranded in a life boat and the only way to survive is to have one consume the other. Which ones right to life is paramount?

With children going hungry today shouldn’t we increase the assistance given to those families? I mean the children have a right to life don’t they? Hard to be happy when your belly aches from hunger.

So should we double the amounts provided? Or increase it even more with the high price of food these days? You are certain to support that aren’t you? Concerned as you are with the lives of children.

If we are so concerned with the right to life. Why do we have the death penalty? Isn’t it wrong to deprive someone of their right to life?

THEN WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE HIGH RATES OF INFANT MORTALITY IN THE USA. THOSE ARE DEATHS OF BABIES WHO WERE LOVED AND WANTED.

YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THE "MOST INNOCENT" BEFORE THEY'RE BORN. AFTERWARDS THEY CAN DIE OF STARVATION FOR ALL YOU CARE. THEY'RE NOT YOUR PROBLEM.
More CNN talking points. Y'all are good at regurgitating that crap.

I wish you butt monkeys would all just be honest and admit that you are going to fuck like dogs and are never going to be held accountable for the results, and quit even trying to convince us that you own a single fucking square inch of moral high ground. Then we could spay/neuter you like those feral dogs, Problem solved.

Last edited:

First of all, an unborn fetus is not innocent, it does not yet have consciousness or is self aware, do it does not yet have any emotions good or bad.
And it physically is a parasite, causing harm and pain to the host mother.

Second is that Texas is dictating things is has no authority over or knowledge of.
If the state can legislate the value of children over the wishes of women, then the state could mandate pregnancy as well as preventing abortion.
It is essentially legislating slavery.

Third is that human historically have the high reproductive rate of prey animals, and that will eventually destroy the whole planet and make humans go extinct eventually, unless it is deliberately regulated and controlled.

First of all, I do not agree that having an abortion is a woman's right, that was a bad decision by a liberal Supreme Court that basically legislated that right out of nothing but a right to privacy, which itself is nowhere to be found in the Constitution either. And I'm trying to think of any other women's rights that are being controlled or curtailed, help me out there.
I don’t agree. There is nothing more fundamental than the right to agency over your own body. Freedom can not really exist without out. For nine months, a woman‘s reproductive and health care decisions will be controlled by and subordinated to another entity. What the abortion argument represents is not the life of an unborn child from conception, but the balancing of fundamental and at times opposing rights.

No doubt there are many who do want to control or curtail a woman's rights, that might be a personality or mental disorder. But let's not conflate that with the millions who don't want that but are against abortion for other reasons.
You can be pro-choice, and not be pro-abortion. If you are against abortion, why not make as unnecessary as possible? Why not do everything possible to encourage her to make the choice of life with all the necessary support structure? Why slut shame her? Why not use the power of our government to make sure accurate and effective sex education information and contraception are FREELY available? Countries that have those policies also tend to have lower rates of abortion. You won’t end abortion, there will always be a need for abortion: to force a woman who was raped to bear the child, to force an underage child (think 11 or 12) to carry a highly risky pregnancy, or a woman carrying a fetus with a fatal birth defect is utterly cruel. But isn’t reducing it, and at the same time uplifting the lives and opportunities for women with children a good solution?

Namely, the rights of the unborn. It's hard to understand how anyone can be so callous as to disregard any thoughts or feelings about a new life for no other reason than he or she hasn't been born yet. For some it isn't at all about controlling or curtailing a woman's rights, it's about considering the rights of the baby inside her. It is a problem that she and her partner irresponsibly created, and could have avoided before or after the act. Maybe we as a society need to impress people with the fact that they are responsible for their actions and if they engage in unprotected sex then they might create a baby and they're going to have to deal with that situation.

I do not feel the baby inside her has any individual rights until viability. Until then, her rights are and should be paramount regardless of how she got pregnant. I absolutely do not believe that rights begin at conception, a point that can not even be guessed at.

You talk about “they” but seriously…look around you at USMB. It is on the woman. She is the “slut”, over and over again. She takes on 100% of the burden, cost, health and mortality risks, job loss and education loss. A man might have to pay child support, but it is dependent on how much he earns. And he can evade it. All her costs and risks? They are the same regardless. If all the consequences, burden and societal condemnation is on her, then so should the power of choice be.

It is so easy to tell a woman what she has to do when you don’t walk in her shoes. That is problem I have with this.

First of all, an unborn fetus is not innocent, it does not yet have consciousness or is self aware, do it does not yet have any emotions good or bad.

Second is that Texas is dictating things is has no authority over or knowledge of.
If the state can legislate the value of children over the wishes of women, then the state could mandate pregnancy as well as preventing abortion.

Third is that human historically have the high reproductive rate of prey animals, and that will eventually destroy the whole planet and make humans go extinct eventually, unless it is deliberately regulated and controlled.

It's the most innocent of all, dweeb

Let me guess -- CommonCore education?

Forum List

Back