Seriously, why are forced to deal the left wing folly?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
From women's bathrooms, to calling vaginas front holes, to their blatant hypocrisy, their childishness (by grownups), listening to them with their neverending shouts of racism.

Why are we needing to put up with such daily unreal bullshit from spoiled motherfuckers?

The fact that they are calling vaginas front holes and now claiming some woman was holding her hands in a kkk symbol, must mean our country is doing just fine right now.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

From women's bathrooms, to calling vaginas front holes, to their blatant hypocrisy, their childishness (by grownups), listening to them with their neverending shouts of racism.

Why are we needing to put up with such daily unreal bullshit from spoiled motherfuckers?

The fact that they are calling vaginas front holes and now claiming some woman was holding her hands in a kkk symbol, must mean our country is doing just fine right now.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

Soon.

pino4.jpg

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

It's because normal people have allowed themselves to be bullied and fake shamed by Macro-Aggressive SJWs. Just say no. It's time to stop allowing them to do these things.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

It's because normal people have allowed themselves to be bullied and fake shamed by Macro-Aggressive SJWs. Just say no. It's time to stop allowing them to do these things.
File this under things I never expected you to post. Are you coming to your senses?

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

File this under things I never expected you to post. Are you coming to your senses?
It is not who you think.

Its not that loser that has a similar name.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

*sigh*

Please note: I am not bodecea. She is the one with the beard from the anti-matter universe. I was here first.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

It is not who you think.

Its not that loser that has a similar name.

Thank you. I was here first.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

*sigh*

Please note: I am not bodecea. She is the one with the beard from the anti-matter universe. I was here first.
Sorry man.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

*sigh*

Sorry man.

And I'm a gal.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

He's not bode.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

*sigh*

MM can be a little slow at times.......

(Hey, it was there, I couldn't resist......) :D

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

He's not bode.
Yep my mistake. Sorry.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

*sigh*

My wife wouldn’t argue.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

He's not bode.
Seriously, why are forced to deal the left wing folly?

:eusa_whistle:

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

He's not bode.

And not a He, either.

I'm not gender confused.

Tranny.jpg

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

*sigh*

My wife wouldn’t argue.
You too eh? :lol:

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

He's not bode.

And not a He, either.

I'm not gender confused.

View attachment 214668
I’m batting a thousand so far tonight. The bummer is I actually do know you. Now that it’s been pointed out... several times.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

He's not bode.

And not a He, either.

I'm not gender confused.

View attachment 214668
I’m batting a thousand so far tonight. The bummer is I actually do know you. Now that it’s been pointed out... several times.

You're not the only one - this has happened a few times lately.

Just remember: I was here first and am not a LW whackjob.

Forum List

Back