Seriously, why are forced to deal the left wing folly?

It's because normal people have allowed themselves to be bullied and fake shamed by Macro-Aggressive SJWs. Just say no. It's time to stop allowing them to do these things.
File this under things I never expected you to post. Are you coming to your senses?
He's not bode.

And not a He, either.

I'm not gender confused.

View attachment 214668
I’m batting a thousand so far tonight. The bummer is I actually do know you. Now that it’s been pointed out... several times.

You're not the only one - this has happened a few times lately.

Just remember: I was here first and am not a LW whackjob.
Just don't tell us you shave your back! ;)

From women's bathrooms, to calling vaginas front holes, to their blatant hypocrisy, their childishness (by grownups), listening to them with their neverending shouts of racism.

Why are we needing to put up with such daily unreal bullshit from spoiled motherfuckers?

The fact that they are calling vaginas front holes and now claiming some woman was holding her hands in a kkk symbol, must mean our country is doing just fine right now.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

It's because normal people have allowed themselves to be bullied and fake shamed by Macro-Aggressive SJWs. Just say no. It's time to stop allowing them to do these things.
File this under things I never expected you to post. Are you coming to your senses?
He's not bode.

And not a He, either.

I'm not gender confused.

View attachment 214668
OMG! Sorry!

He's not bode.

And not a He, either.

I'm not gender confused.

View attachment 214668
I’m batting a thousand so far tonight. The bummer is I actually do know you. Now that it’s been pointed out... several times.

Hardly. I'm not a Yeti.

He's not bode.

And not a He, either.

I'm not gender confused.

View attachment 214668

Trust me. Looking for that E now.

The answer is you will always have to put up with people who think different than you, life would be must less interesting and less creative with out "THEM"

He's not bode.

And not a He, either.

I'm not gender confused.

View attachment 214668

Hardly. I'm not a Yeti.
I can't tell you many many times I almost got mad, thinking you were it....:)

And not a He, either.

I'm not gender confused.

View attachment 214668

Hardly. I'm not a Yeti.
I can't tell you many many times I almost got mad, thinking you were it....:)

At least we are so different that once people realize there are two of us, they can generally tell us apart.

From women's bathrooms, to calling vaginas front holes, to their blatant hypocrisy, their childishness (by grownups), listening to them with their neverending shouts of racism.

Why are we needing to put up with such daily unreal bullshit from spoiled motherfuckers?

The fact that they are calling vaginas front holes and now claiming some woman was holding her hands in a kkk symbol, must mean our country is doing just fine right now.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?
You sound depressed....you sound really depressed. Maybe a vacation somewhere?

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

Why must you use false equivalency in every single mock argument you have regarding 'da libruls'? See, in reality, aside from racism, very, very, very few people care enough about your other pet issues to even make it a point of political contention. It's only the extremist wingers that do this (I.E. you) in conversations. I probably even agree with your stances on many of the silly 'issues', but the obnoxious partisan hyperbole in your presentation will lose just about 99.9% of people in the room 100% of the time.

As far as 'putting up' with people that don't share your worldview? Yeah, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Lighten up, Francis.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

Why must you use false equivalency in every single mock argument you have regarding 'da libruls'? See, in reality, aside from racism, very, very, very few people care enough about your other pet issues to even make it a point of political contention. It's only the extremist wingers that do this (I.E. you) in conversations. I probably even agree with your stances on many of the silly 'issues', but the obnoxious partisan hyperbole in your presentation will lose just about 99.9% of people in the room 100% of the time.

As far as 'putting up' with people that don't share your worldview? Yeah, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Lighten up, Francis.
Libtard double speak!

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

Until the root ideology of radical revolutionary Leftism is plucked from the minds of tens of millions of Americans, or rather, until something else replaces it in those minds; never. The root ideology is over three centuries old, is to this day taught as a foundation for a liberal social sciences and humanities education, and still stands as the basis for much of the radical American center of the Democratic Party's justification to the American people for its more "psycho-circus" social and cultural implementations these last forty years or so.

In short, probably not in our lifetimes. While American Conservatives could possibly dominate by majority for a generation to come, even if they do, radical revolutionary ideology will live on in the minds of those whose religion it has become, and be passed on to young minds accordingly. Thus, the problem would remain.

Unfortunately, the great and terrible philosophers of the Post-Enlightenment Age whom ideologue academicians worship, willed us essentially only two schools of political thought with which to build the modern Western civilization: either the Constitutional Democracy, or the Marxist Utopia (ends in communism). Even more unfortunately, the founders of Western civilizations these past three centuries have only chosen from what is behind ideological curtain #1 or curtain #2. Of course, we've seen the odd unique Emperor-Empire rise here and there, but for the most part its been a battle between Constitutionalism and Communism otherwise known as Christianity and Capitalism vs. Communism and Atheism. And by this point in history, we're in the nearly 200th round of the world heavyweight championship for the fate of the free world.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

Boedicca has always had her senses. You're thinking of someone else .

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

Libtard double speak!

Swing and a miss, moron. I don't sound anything like you.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

Libtard double speak!

True, you sound like a liar.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

Libtard double speak!

It's better than sounding like a fucking liar, as you do, right here, everyday. So there, :290968001256257790-final:

HOW FUCKING LONG!?

Libtard double speak!

It's better than sounding like a fucking liar, as you do, right here, everyday. So there, :290968001256257790-final:
Not true troll. I don't make up crap daily like the libstains do. Proven.

HOW FUCKING LONG!?
Amazing the picture of Democrats you get from your propaganda machine super duper. Front hole? LOL!
KKK symbol? LOL!

HOW FUCKING LONG!?
So stop listening to your garbage propaganda, super duper.

Forum List

Back