Seriously, why do R-Wers on here keep stating that "there's noting there"?

Because Comey and every other person who has testified has said there is nothing here. Comey just confirmed that trump isn't under investigation.

At what point will you figure this out?
Oh.....believe me, Trump is under investigation. Just ask Mueller!

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....

1. LWers claimed there was nothing there during Obama's 8 years, and that it was all a witch hunt. Sure looked to me like there was indeed a lot of 'there' there, but they squashed it and buried it and the MSM let them get away with it. Funny how it all changes when the shoe is on the other foot.

2. Actually, nothing has been proven or unproven either way. Your side chooses to believe the worst about Trump just like my side believed and still believes the worst about Obama. And the cycle goes on. Lies from people in gov't is as common as leaves on the ground in autumn, or at best half-truths and innuendo. We can argue all day long about who lies the most, BFD. But I highly doubt any of the ongoing investigations will result in actionable evidence against anybody.

But you DIDN"T POINT OUT the major BIG difference!
The biased MSM was covering up for Obama while making up stories about Trump.
So both sides are not equal unless more people agree that the MSM can't be believed.
Which is HAPPENING now and the MSM is NOT reporting it!
This was in February 2017:
A new national poll finds that Americans see Donald Trump as being more trustworthy than the mainstream media.

The survey, conducted by Emerson College Polling, found that the Trump administration is considered to be truthful by 49% of respondents compared to 48% who think it’s untruthful.

In comparison, the news media is considered to be untruthful by 53% of respondents compared to 39% who find it to be truthful – a 14 point gap.

Americans Find Trump More Trustworthy Than Media; Poll

I can just imagine the gap is even bigger with the daily rounds of "anonymous sources"!
I mean seriously how can the Washington Post be ever believed again when they write:
Last week, the Washington Post unveiled a story based on “the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House.”
The fake news story falsely claimed that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened to resign.
Rod had a simple answer when asked about that piece of fake news. “No.”

So much for 30 anonymous sources and for the Washington Post’s credibility. But the media keeps shoveling out pieces based on anonymous sources and confirmed by anonymous sources while ignoring the disavowals by those public officials who are willing to go on the record.
The Anonymous Sources of Washington Post and CNN Fake News

People pointed out the stupidity was even greater in thinking "hey if we make up 10 private accounts... why not 30? That makes it even more believable!"
I mean lay people reading that story just found it unbelievable that 30 !!! "the private accounts of more then 30 officials at the White House"!

What can be said of any right wing idiot who cites InfoWars who, in turn, cites Emerson College Polling.....an outfit of young right wingers who purchase their "polling sample" from a discredited outfit that asks them what results do they wish for before selling them the phone list....LOL

(I swear, some right wingers are dumber than a box of used matches....)

Yet you don't have the balls to debate my posts, I wonder why that is.

He is an effeminate little bitch who wishes he could be Ruth Bader Ginsberg's lesbian lover. Well that and he is maybe a twelve year old leftwing chump. He will never debate anything.

I've challenged a couple of lefties in this thread and neither have had the balls to respond. It appears they don't have the convictions to try to back up their BS. This is the at least the third thread nat has started with the same primes, two had the same title, one started back in Apr the other, the other earlier this week.

In all honesty, I can't understand why right wingers on here keep stating that the ongoing investigations have (already) proven that there is "nothing to implicate the Trumpster....
Because the left keeps telling us that there is nothing there. We are just listening to the progressives as you demand that we do...

Alan Dershowitz is on record bashing the fascism of the left and making it very clear that no laws were violated even if the idiotic accusations of the left turn out to be true.
Dershowitz argued Mueller’s appointment would benefit Trump given that “collaborating with the Russians” to get elected wasn’t illegal and Mueller’s role would be to investigate illegalities.

“ think he will be the beneficiary of the special prosecutor,” Dershowitz said. “A special prosecutor is supposed to investigate a crime and most of the things that have been leveled at the Trump administration are not criminal acts. Collaborating with the Russians to get yourself elected — not a criminal act. Terrible, morally wrong, but not criminal. The same thing is true with the leaking of the information to the Russians.”
The left has engaged in the most bizarre form of fantasies. They have no clue about the laws, the facts, or even their own government. And yet they insist that President Trump can be impeached.

Dershowitz Questions Purpose of Special Counsel - 'What Is the Crime?' - Breitbart

But it didn't stop there, snowflake. Maxine Waters - a radical LWNJ if there ever was one - has also gone on record stating that there is absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) admitted on "Morning Joe" on Thursday that despite repeated talk of impeachment there is no real evidence of collusion between President Donald Trump and the Russians.
Maxine Waters admits there is no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia

Not done yet, snowflake. Next up we have Nancy Pelosi - a fellow LWNJ if there ever was one - also confining that there is nothing there for all of the left-wing snowflakes (such as yourself) crying "impeach! impeach!".
“You’re talking about impeachment,” she said, “you’re talking about ‘what are the facts?’ Not, ‘I don’t like him,’ and ‘I don’t like his hair,’ what are the facts? ‘I don’t like what he said about this’ — what are the facts that you would make a case on?”

“What are the rules that he may have violated?” she asked, rhetorically. “If you don’t have that case, you’re just participating in more hearsay. And that’s not the basis of a — and we owe the American people just some stability in all of this.”
Nancy Pelosi: We can’t impeach Trump just because we dislike his hair

Not done yet, snowflake! Next is fellow LWNJ Dianne Feinstein going on record stating that is absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing.
To this day, nearly a year after Mr. Brennan alerted the FBI, there has been no public official confirmation that Trump people coordinated with the Russians on hacking. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, California Democrat and Senate Intelligence Committee member, said earlier this month she has seen no evidence of collusion.
John Brennan, Obama loyalist and CIA director, drove FBI to investigate Trump associates

How dumb do you look right now Natalie?

There are currently at least 4 congressional investigations with full subpoena powers.

A special counsel has just recently begun to investigate a variety of charges regarding the Trump administration's possible collusion with Russian operatives, obstruction of justice, and abuses of administrative powers.

Comey (like him or not) has just asserted that there is classified information on Session's, Flynn's and others' lying to law enforcement officials and the vetting processes. rather than (under oath) stating that the Steele's dossier was"fake" and that Session (and several others) were in the clear, Comey chose to respond to congressional questions in close-door sessions.

With ALL that is happening, right wingers on here are STILL stating that the entire investigative processes either don't really exist or are worthless......Interesting.....

So what you're telling us is that the existence of an investigation is de facto evidence of guilt?

I don't think you're entirely clear on the meaning of "investigation".

Quite simply, people keep saying there's nothing there because, evidence-wise, there's nothing there. And the fact that you leftists have instigated so many investigations and such a furor only highlights the fact that you STILL haven't managed to produce any evidence.

Isn't it an interesting contrast? For decades hillary and bill have been investigated. Have conservatives claimed they are guilty do to that? Nope. We cite the evidence we found again and again of corruption and lying. Comey did an entire press conference for just one investigation on all the evidence. But nothing to see there right?

As Comey has confirmed Donald trump is not under investigated for collusion and that there is no evidence of collusion multiple times and yet somehow his impeachment and guilt is inevitable because of investigations trump isn't a suspect in

Absolutely incredible.

Trump obviously does not care about Russian hacking our election.
Since there is no real evidence they had any effect on the outcome, nor influenced the election at all, why do you care?

The bigger question is if there is no real evidence they had any effect on the outcome, why does TRUMP care so much that he would fire the Director of the FBI to stop the investigation?

Throughout the all of the Clinton investigations, Hillary and Bill carried on their work and let investigators dig, answered their questions and went on with their business.

Trump is devoting all of his attention to an investigation which he claims is completely bogus. If it's bogus, why is Trump so worried and consumed by it?

He was the FBI director, I can about bet he also had the conversation with Coats and Rogers who are still working, and have not of yet been fired.

That would look strange if they were fired now hey. I believe Trump is hiding an awful lot, and his kids and Kushner.

Your belief is Irrelevant in a court of law

Yeah, I do. I gave you a chance to back up your bullshit in spite of your being a swine. As usual you failed. Poor pathetic snowflake.

This reminds me of the hunt for WMD's in Iraq. After finding none, republicns asked for 6 more months to find them. Well they were given over year, and spending $1 billion dollars to search. And in the end, they found ZIP.

Give Mueller, who won't spend anywhere near the $1 billion spent searching Iraq, the time to do what he was hired to do, before declaring there's nothing there.

You know that old saying about wrestling with pigs ???........................LOL
And you are a pig if there ever was one. I just provided a post with FOUR links from die-hard progressives on record stating there is no evidence of wrong-doing and you rate it "funny". I'm not sure what is funny about it - but it does show that you are the uneducated pig rolling around in the mud.

This reminds me of the hunt for WMD's in Iraq. After finding none, republicns asked for 6 more months to find them. Well they were given over year, and spending $1 billion dollars to search. And in the end, they found ZIP.
What in the hell are you talking about? How uninformed are you?!? WMD's were absolutely found in Iraq, snowflake. Even MSNBC themselves were forced to report on it. :uhh:

From Chuck Pfarerr's book, Seal Target: Geronimo
It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won't touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda).

The Democrats won't touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. And the press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn't have any WMD's. The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an "unjustifiable war". Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time.

From MSNBC:
Deadly Sarin Gas Explodes in Iraq

From the NY Times:
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2014/10/16/new-york-times-reports-wmd-found-in-iraq

From the NY Times:
The Casualties of Iraq's WMD's

John Hawkins - Show This Column to Anyone Who Claims Bush Lied about WMDs in Iraq

. I just provided a post with FOUR links from die-hard progressives on record stating there is no evidence of wrong-doing

You realize since most of the evidence is classified top secret, due to the sources and methods, FISA and NSA origins, they would either not be privy to the evidence, or be breaking the law to reveal the existence of evidence.

I remember that event. A shell containing about half a gallon of a nerve agent so toxic that one drop causes death within minutes. Burst all over several soldiers, and after ah injection of epinephrine, they all lived.

The sarin was expired. So much for your WMD claim, using expired weapons lost in the desert as proof Saddam had active weapons programs

As I said, NADA, ZILCH, NOTHINGBURER. No WMD's

And you are a pig if there ever was one. I just provided a post with FOUR links from die-hard progressives on record stating there is no evidence of wrong-doing and you rate it "funny". I'm not sure what is funny about it - but it does show that you are the uneducated pig rolling around in the mud.

You Trump-cultists are funny when you rage-flail so helplessly.

You Trump-cultists just don't understand that we don't care about how someone twists statements from supposed authority figures who aren't part of the investigation. You're all authoritarian-followers who do what you're told, so you project your authoritarian-follower nature on the freedom-minded people. Sadly for you, we don't give a rat's ass about what anyone's opinion is. The facts will be what the facts are, and no authority figure speaking will change that.

The prospect of facts being uncovered clearly terrifies you and all the Trump-cutlists. Why else are you trying so hard to stop it from happening? If your DearLeader was innocent, you should want to see him exonerated, and all those liberals humiliated. Yet you don't. You want the facts to stay hidden.

. I just provided a post with FOUR links from die-hard progressives on record stating there is no evidence of wrong-doing

You realize since most of the evidence is classified top secret, due to the sources and methods, FISA and NSA origins, they would either not be privy to the evidence, or be breaking the law to reveal the existence of evidence.
Bwahahahaha! You do realize how stupid you sound making such a desperate argument by making shit up - don't you?

It is not illegal to acknowledge publicly the existence of evidence. They may or may not be able to speak about the specifics of the evidence - but they can absolutely state that evidence exists. Both Pelosi and Feinstein sit on committees briefed on matters of national security.

I remember that event. A shell containing about half a gallon of a nerve agent so toxic that one drop causes death within minutes. Burst all over several soldiers, and after ah injection of epinephrine, they all lived.

The sarin was expired. So much for your WMD claim, using expired weapons lost in the desert as proof Saddam had active weapons programs

As I said, NADA, ZILCH, NOTHINGBURER. No WMD's
Hey stupid? Sarin Gas is a WMD. :lmao:

At least half a dozen of his top people have been caught red handed with ties to russia or talking to them.

Trump has said in the past that he worked with russia a few years ago....

WTF is wrong with the right in this country?

Forum List

Back