Sessions' firing is a very good omen.....for democrats

Trump has just crossed over to attempting to fuck over the Constitution and attempting to be above the law to protect his own hide and his corrupt family members.

Time for republicans who care about the country and NOT just their own sorry hide to step up and tell the wanna be "emperor" to put some clothes on.

I was under the impression that the President decided who the AG was. I was unaware that firing him was a constitutional crisis since the AG clearly falls under Article 2 powers.

It is amusing to watch the same people who flipped out about Sessions being appointed claiming he was a racist nazi klansman unqualified for the job out protesting that he was fired.

Just goes to show how insincere the original objections were
So you think a president can subvert the confirmation process by having an Attorney General approved of by the Senate, then firing said AG and installing their own Attorney General without Senate approval, as required by the Constitution?

Yep....for 210 days....and in 210 days he can do it again....and again....and again.....who knows...that may be exactly what he plans to do... Or alternately they could confirm him....but here's what I suggest. Go down there right now and tell that guy to get the hell out of the building and wait for further orders from you.

JO
Well, not exactly. If Trump is allowed to subvert the Constitution in this manner, no president needs to wait 210 days. They can fire their Attorney General the very next day after being confirmed, if this is allowed to stand, and install whoever they want without being confirmed.

banana republicans.

I sincerely think that Trump is truly scared of what the Mueller investigation will reveal...and when you're scared, you over-reach and make an obvious moronic move like appointing a stooge to head the investigation of your own sorry and corrupt past.
Mueller is so smart This ass, this AG moron appointed, won't be able to stop Mueller from giving what he knows to congress

if mueller already has indictments in the vault -sorta speak, & ready to go b4 sessions was fired, then i do not think trump's newest toady can stop them. mueller had to have thought this could happen & has some contingency plans. he is months ahead of any of this, both with intel & intuition.

Trump has just crossed over to attempting to fuck over the Constitution and attempting to be above the law to protect his own hide and his corrupt family members.

Time for republicans who care about the country and NOT just their own sorry hide to step up and tell the wanna be "emperor" to put some clothes on.

I was under the impression that the President decided who the AG was. I was unaware that firing him was a constitutional crisis since the AG clearly falls under Article 2 powers.

It is amusing to watch the same people who flipped out about Sessions being appointed claiming he was a racist nazi klansman unqualified for the job out protesting that he was fired.

So you think a president can subvert the confirmation process by having an Attorney General approved of by the Senate, then firing said AG and installing their own Attorney General without Senate approval, as required by the Constitution?

Post Article, section and paragraph please.

Don't hold your breath
I posted it. Now we all get to watch your head explode.

:blowup:

Whitaker has opposed the Russian angle from the start and is reportedly taking over the investigation from Rosenstein ....it's over....well except the whining and usual protests from moonbat outfits like MoveOn.
First, let's clear up the usual lying spin from the WH that Sessions "resigned".....he was fired.

But, much more important, is the fact that Trump feels the urgent need to "circle the wagons" and THAT is always a prelude to bunker mentality.

Let a Trump lap dog assume the role of AG and undermine the Muller investigation and lets see how that plays out among not only democrats and decent republicans....but also the crucial independent voting bloc.................Besides, Trump cannot put the toothpaste back in the tube.......the southern district of NY is beyond Trump's claws.

Sessions was inactive. Time's up.
Don't ask me why, but I am saddened at Trump's treatment of Sessions, the first to rush to his side while all others laughed, then offered the job he dreamed of, placed in a legal conundrum and recused himself because he had no choice, and gets a year and a half of ridicule and slander from the guy he placed on the pedestal. He did everything he could to please Trump as AG too, from giving authority to the hideous child separations that Trump is too cowardly to do himself, or firings that Trump is too cowardly to do himself. So I find my dislike of the toady melded with sympathy for a man who touched his dream only to lose it because of that freak's ego and fear of exposure.

I Truly did like Jeff Sessions....wish to hell he stayed as a Senator...he was very good at it.
Unfortunately he was just too weak for the office of AG....mercy is only good for those who respond to it. Sessions has a job to do ...when he retires from AG...( Now the case of course ) he can go back to Christian Charity....it frankly has no place in DC. You can't have a legal warrior who is afraid of his own shadow. Just doesn't work.

JO.

I never felt Sessions was right for the job because I saw him as a Trump lackey. I think he actually did some good in his quest against fraud for example. But disliking his politics aside, I do not see him as evil even though he took the hit for Trump's decisions, especially the kids. I think he has a right to walk away with his head high. He was had!

Whitaker has opposed the Russian angle from the start and is reportedly taking over the investigation from Rosenstein ....it's over....well except the whining and usual protests from moonbat outfits like MoveOn.
First, let's clear up the usual lying spin from the WH that Sessions "resigned".....he was fired.

But, much more important, is the fact that Trump feels the urgent need to "circle the wagons" and THAT is always a prelude to bunker mentality.

Let a Trump lap dog assume the role of AG and undermine the Muller investigation and lets see how that plays out among not only democrats and decent republicans....but also the crucial independent voting bloc.................Besides, Trump cannot put the toothpaste back in the tube.......the southern district of NY is beyond Trump's claws.

Don't ask me why, but I am saddened at Trump's treatment of Sessions, the first to rush to his side while all others laughed, then offered the job he dreamed of, placed in a legal conundrum and recused himself because he had no choice, and gets a year and a half of ridicule and slander from the guy he placed on the pedestal. He did everything he could to please Trump as AG too, from giving authority to the hideous child separations that Trump is too cowardly to do himself, or firings that Trump is too cowardly to do himself. So I find my dislike of the toady melded with sympathy for a man who touched his dream only to lose it because of that freak's ego and fear of exposure.

I Truly did like Jeff Sessions....wish to hell he stayed as a Senator...he was very good at it.
Unfortunately he was just too weak for the office of AG....mercy is only good for those who respond to it. Sessions has a job to do ...when he retires from AG...( Now the case of course ) he can go back to Christian Charity....it frankly has no place in DC. You can't have a legal warrior who is afraid of his own shadow. Just doesn't work.

JO.

I never felt Sessions was right for the job because I saw him as a Trump lackey. I think he actually did some good in his quest against fraud for example. But disliking his politics aside, I do not see him as evil even though he took the hit for Trump's decisions, especially the kids. I think he has a right to walk away with his head high. He was had!
ANYONE working for trump gets HAD Some sooner some later How many indictments so far ? He brought the swamp with him Now his sons, his thieving daughter and her husband are next

JO.

ANYONE working for trump gets HAD Some sooner some later How many indictments so far ? He brought the swamp with him Now his sons, his thieving daughter and her husband are next

Indeed and you see this as unique in DC I take it?

Jo

JO.

Jo
How many indictments under Obama ?? Don't bother looking,,,, NONE

Post Article, section and paragraph please.

Don't hold your breath
I posted it. Now we all get to watch your head explode.

:blowup:
You posted the confirmation process
That is all. What you have failed to do is
Show that it forbids interim appointments.
I expect that the Senate will be sitting for confirmation very soon. Names have already been floated out. Leaving Rosenstein in charge is not an option.

Jo

JO.

Jo
How many indictments under Obama ?? Don't bother looking,,,, NONE

Of course not.... The AG's then were both total political puppets. The fact that there were none is not a medallion dude.

Jo

Just one question for republicans Is it an AG or a SC nominee's job to protect the president ,embrace him or it it their job to work for the people?

Worked out fine, the shitstain is gone and forgotten....regardless what BS you come up with from your befuddled mind

You haven't been right about a damn thing. Give it and your TDS a rest, you're worn out and tiresome

Sassy, aren't you getting a bit tired of walking around with an orange tongue?....lol
There is nothing trump can do to piss off his base. He was right when he said he could shoot some one on fifth ave and lose his base. If decent repubs were oing to stand up they would have already. They have been given nore than enough amo to see trump has no respect for the truth or any one other than himself and the daughter he wants to date.

Worked out fine, the shitstain is gone and forgotten....regardless what BS you come up with from your befuddled mind

You haven't been right about a damn thing. Give it and your TDS a rest, you're worn out and tiresome

Sassy, aren't you getting a bit tired of walking around with an orange tongue?....lol
There is nothing trump can do to piss off his base. He was right when he said he could shoot some one on fifth ave and lose his base. If decent repubs were oing to stand up they would have already. They have been given nore than enough amo to see trump has no respect for the truth or any one other than himself and the daughter he wants to date.

You can replace the word Trump with the word Obama above and all of it would still be true.

Jo

You can replace the word Trump with the word Obama above and all of it would still be true.

Jo
fuckoff trump bot! Your own leader makes fun of you!

JO.

Wrong Trump is the one that was had

Jo

Just one question for republicans Is it an AG or a SC nominee's job to protect the president ,embrace him or it it their job to work for the people?

Ask Loretta lynch... She did nothing but protect.

Jo
Lets just say you're right Does that give this trump pos the right to do the same without even a whimper from those who kiss is ass? And Obama wasn't being protected from dealing with our enemy

Jo
fuckoff trump bot! Your own leader makes fun of you!

Oh my....how deeply intellectual....
Did you write that on the men's room
Wall yet spunky? Next to a pic of you doing
A blowbama?

Jo
Lets just say you're right Does that give this trump pos the right to do the same without even a whimper from those who kiss is ass? And Obama wasn't being protected from dealing with our enemy

Good God man Obama was protected by the press, by the attorney general, by the courts
and by the general spirits of dishonesty everywhere.

I don't excuse Trump doing what he does but I do call a double standard when I see one.

The utterly Ludicrous position that Trump has brought dishonesty and shady dealings to the office for the first time ever is beyond childish.

Jo

Last edited:

Jo

Good God man Obama was protected by the press, by the attorney general, by the courts

I don't excuse Trump doing what he does but I do call a double standard when I see one.

Jo
Remind me What was Obama being protected from ?? {besides the repub scum in congress}

Jo

Jo
Remind me What was Obama being protected from ?? {besides the repub scum in congress}

If you have to ask you are already too far behind.

Jo

Forum List

Back