Sessions .. Trump guilty of sexual assault.

This is certain evidence before Jeff Sessions grilled Trump for the X-Rated video clip that was obtained by the Washington Post. The short X-Rated movie was made in 2005.

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

The video captures Trump talking with Billy Bush, then of “Access Hollywood,” on a bus with the show’s name written across the side. They were arriving on the set of “Days of Our Lives” to tape a segment about Trump’s cameo on the soap opera.

Late Friday night, following sharp criticism by Republican leaders, Trump issued a short video statement saying, “I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.” But he also called the revelation “a distraction from the issues we are facing today.” He said that his “foolish” words are much different than the words and actions of Bill Clinton, whom he accused of abusing women, and Hillary Clinton, whom he accused of having “bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims.”

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

washington post trump 2005 tape - Google Search

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
. The important words here are "THEY LET YOU DO IT", as in consentual you bunch of straw grabbing crazies.

He adds that you "can do anything."

's see Trump's Juanita Broderick, Paula JonesSent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
. Again "THEY LET YOU DO IT".. :whip:

That's uh ........... not what those on the receiving end said, is it?

Or don't they count?

Who are those????? Let's have some names and case #s........

And why would I have those? Do I look like a cop to you?

Or --- does everybody?

. The important words here are "THEY LET YOU DO IT", as in consentual you bunch of straw grabbing crazies.

's see Trump's Juanita Broderick, Paula JonesSent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Or don't they count?

Or --- does everybody?

Just exposing you for a lying sack of shit is all......carry on.

(snicker)

(Senator) ... is grabbing a woman by the genitals sexual assault?

(Sessions) ... YES

Senator Grills Jeff Sessions On Whether He’d Prosecute Trump for Sexual Assault for Grabbing P*ssy (VIDEO)

geta Rope !

• "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

So um... what actionable evidence is there that he committed sexual assault?
His verbal admission...or he was lying...

(Sessions) ... YES

Senator Grills Jeff Sessions On Whether He’d Prosecute Trump for Sexual Assault for Grabbing P*ssy (VIDEO)

geta Rope !

• "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
Prosecuted for what? Are you kidding? Maybe you should be prosecuted for posting stupid shit.

This is certain evidence before Jeff Sessions grilled Trump for the X-Rated video clip that was obtained by the Washington Post. The short X-Rated movie was made in 2005.

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

The video captures Trump talking with Billy Bush, then of “Access Hollywood,” on a bus with the show’s name written across the side. They were arriving on the set of “Days of Our Lives” to tape a segment about Trump’s cameo on the soap opera.

Late Friday night, following sharp criticism by Republican leaders, Trump issued a short video statement saying, “I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.” But he also called the revelation “a distraction from the issues we are facing today.” He said that his “foolish” words are much different than the words and actions of Bill Clinton, whom he accused of abusing women, and Hillary Clinton, whom he accused of having “bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims.”

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

X-rated movie? Lol give me a break

X-rated movie? Lol give me a break

It is a clip of President-Elect Trump and Billy Bush on an 'Access Hollywood' bus back in 2005. They were having some locker-room talk with a soap opera actress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

(Sessions) ... YES

geta Rope !

. You obeying the lying voices in your head to ??

(Sessions) ... YES

geta Rope !

Snowflakes are so entertaining.

I thought Leahy was referring to Bill Clinton with all the sexual assault talk.

(Sessions) ... YES

geta Rope !

. You obeying the lying voices in your head to ??
No, they are sitting..

One problem with your idiotic position, is that Trump never grabbed any woman's private part as you describe. He was just talking about how it is when you are a star, and how it is when women throw themselves on you because of being a star, then (if beautiful in his eyes), he doesn't hesitate, and just starts kissing them (consentual), and in other cases he may even get lucky to go farther than kissing (on towards the second base, then third, and then home plate), because when you are a star then they are ready and willing for that kind of experience in hopes of. Now some are gold diggers, and some are just high dollar hookers, whores or what have you, while others are hoping they might land a super wealthy husband. If you people had an ounce of honesty in you, then you might just get someone to listen to you. Pathetic you all are.
Don't confuse them with facts.

I can't wait for President Trump to grab the pussy of the tramp known as Beyoncé.

Snowflakes are adorable.

Misogyny and racism. That's the extent of their playbook. Just call your opponent a racist and a misogynist.

...but Bill Clinton spooging on an intern in the Oval Office is his "private life".

Or don't they count?

Or --- does everybody?

(snicker)

So again ------- no answer.

Someone should have asked Sessions, "Would you prosecute a President that lied under oath?"

Maybe they did.

Too bad for snowflakes that Dems set the precedent. Sexual misdeeds are private life issues.

Or don't they count?

Or --- does everybody?

(snicker)

So again ------- no answer.

So again, no question provided by proof.

Forum List

Back