Seth Rich mystery: DNC leaks came from inside not Russian hackers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This article is Part 2 in a series of three articles investigating the Seth Rich murder. Read Part 1 HERE.

Part 1 developed the following: Hillary’s campaign, lax on cybersecurity and working with the DNC to make sure Sanders did not have a chance of winning, invited multiple attacks from both hackers on the outside and from leakers on the inside.

Part 2 makes clear the multiple hacks and multiple leaks that plagued Hillary’s 2016 presidential campaign came from multiple sources.

The breakthrough in this series of articles is the attempt to apply intelligence analytical techniques to sort out the various known ...........................

Seth Rich Mystery: DNC Leaks Came From Inside, Not Russian Hackers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clinton the nut job thought for sure she would convince her sheep it was Russia, oh wait she did and it worked. Leftist loons believe anything their little Demo rats tell them. Stockholm syndrome works well on weak minds.

He said there was already a thread on this. Mine was an update and a new video from Fox, but it goes against the Russians narrative.

It sits on page 3 currently.

Slain DNC Staffer was in Contact with Wikileaks

He said there was already a thread on this. Mine was an update and a new video from Fox, but it goes against the Russians narrative.

It sits on page 3 currently.

Oh yeah they do that to me all the time, well then I guess shut down is coming. WTF else is new. I think I had an update on it too and they did the same thing a few days ago. Well i'm not sure which is worse shutting it down or putting in fkn Conspiracy theory .

Forum List

Back