🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Attack A Child In Jerusalem

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Monday April 1, 2013, The Wadi Hilweh Information Center in Silwan, in occupied East Jerusalem, reported that a group of settlers attacked a Palestinian child in Ash-Sharaf neighborhood . The child was attacked as he was heading to school, and the attack caused various injuries that required hospitalization.The center said that Sultan Al-Kiswani, 16, was walking from home to the Al-Rasheediyya school in Jerusalem when the settlers attacked him. Initially, he was taken to a local clinic, then moved to the Eye Hospital in Sheikh Jarrah.*The center added that there has been a serious escalation in settler attacks they have witnessed especially on roads the Palestinians use to reach the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the markets of the Old City of Occupied Jerusalem.*A few day earlier, settlers attacked several Palestinian schoolgirls in Silwan, as they were walking back home, and threw trash at them and also attacked a woman who rushed to help the schoolgirls. THE settlers also attempted to remove her hijab.

Monday April 1, 2013, The Wadi Hilweh Information Center in Silwan, in occupied East Jerusalem, reported that a group of settlers attacked a Palestinian child in Ash-Sharaf neighborhood . The child was attacked as he was heading to school, and the attack caused various injuries that required hospitalization.The center said that Sultan Al-Kiswani, 16, was walking from home to the Al-Rasheediyya school in Jerusalem when the settlers attacked him. Initially, he was taken to a local clinic, then moved to the Eye Hospital in Sheikh Jarrah.*The center added that there has been a serious escalation in settler attacks they have witnessed especially on roads the Palestinians use to reach the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the markets of the Old City of Occupied Jerusalem.*A few day earlier, settlers attacked several Palestinian schoolgirls in Silwan, as they were walking back home, and threw trash at them and also attacked a woman who rushed to help the schoolgirls. THE settlers also attempted to remove her hijab.
Again? Isn't this the same boy that's been attacked 37 times this year? What's his problem?

sherri does not like to tell the whole story----
when I read the title ---I assumed that the
issue was something like an eight year old.
There is an interesting story about a "child"
in my own experience right here in the USA--
--that "child" was also 16 years old.
The incident made the NEWS----
unusual in the USA-----the "child" had
attacked an elderly religious jew----grabbed
the hat off his head and was pulling
him around by his beard when a small
group of visiting british jews shows up.
This story is about 35 years old. The brits
beat the "child". I was in on the case--
-the kid had been beaten unconscious----
---and ended up in "intensive care" in
the hospital. The "child" was 6'3'' ---
-and so combative they had to restrain
him with shackles and chains. We all
LAUGHED when his mom got on local
TV---crying about her "baby" The event
was sorta politicized----the "child"
recovered well -------I will never forget the
utter stupidity ---even the "child" --
-once he came to his senses-----did not
consider his treatment unfair

Again? Isn't this the same boy that's been attacked 37 times this year? What's his problem?
Send him to the school principle and call his parents! I knew that kid was a trouble maker! Ha ha ha.

despite the IDF's and the settler's best efforts to kill palestinian children, hoss, there really is more than one left.

despite the IDF's and the settler's best efforts to kill palestinian children, hoss, there really is more than one left.

despite the Hamas's and the Palestinian best efforts to kill Israeli children, Seal, there really is more than one left

Terrorist are terrorist

Settlers are setllers

It doesn't matter how much the pro - Fakestinians try to distort the truth.

Settlers, in Hebrew Mitnahlim, מתנחלים, comes from the word Nahala, which in Hebrew means "Ancestor's land", Settlers is an English word which is not the true PC meaning of the word 'Mitnahel'

There is nothing of Christianity in a Zionist, they worship a modern day Nation called Israel! I belong to a major US Christian denomination associated with the largest Protestant group in the US, the Southern Baptist Convention. This is a main stream Protestant Christian US organization and is filled with Christians, none of whom I have ever met who call themselves Christian Zionists! There are religions and there are cults, and there is a difference between the two!

And Christians do not attack children or defend others, individuals or nations, who attack children!

I cannot imagine any Christian in my church or any Baptist church I have attended anywhere, who all call themselves Christians, not Zionists, defending the attack on the child addressed in the Opening Post!

Sherri

Last edited:
There is nothing of Christianity in a Zionist, they worship a modern day Nation called Israel! I belong to a major US Christian denomination associated with the largest Protestant group in the US, the Southern Baptist Convention. This is a main stream Protestant Christian US organization and is filled with Christians, none of whom I have ever met who call themselves Christian Zionists! There are religions and there are cults, and there is a difference between the two!

And Christians do not attack children or defend others, individuals or nations, who attack children!

I cannot imagine any Christian in my church or any Baptist church I have attended anywhere, who all call themselves Christians, not Zionists, defending the attack on the child addressed in the Opening Post!

Sherri

Your church is just one out of all the MANY churches in America.

Maybe if you got out of the shithole known as Beebe, Arkansas , you would see what a TRUE Christian is. Only a fake Christian supports terrorism.

LONG LIVE ISRAEL
LONG LIVE ZIONISM

BTW, have I told you lately that most Americans support Israel over the Fakestinians ?

I say you are lying and I challenge you to prove your claim to be true!

I shall not be holding my breath waiting for a response, I have never seen you back up anything you ever said with proof!

Sherri

Forum List

Back