🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Start Over 50 Fires In West Bank

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Report: Settlers start over 50 fires in West Bankk 5:22RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- Settlers started over 50 fires across the West Bank on Tuesday following the fatal stabbing of a settler in Nablus, official news agency Wafa reported.A report by the civil defense said firefighters had to deal with 57 fires caused by settlers. Hundreds of olive and almond trees were damaged and large areas of cultivated crops were destroyed, the report said.Settlers attacked Palestinians and their property in the Nablus and Tulkarem areas on Tuesday, following the fatal stabbing of a settler earlier in the day.Settlers attacked a mosque and burned tires at junctions in Nablus. They also hurled stones at Palestinian cars, including two buses holding schoolgirls, injuring over 20 people.Four Palestinians were injured and taken to the Rafedia Hospital in Nablus for treatment following clashes with Israeli forces in the village of Urif, where settlers had damaged a mosque. http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=591265

you got a reliable source for those "FIRES" sherri?

no question there were LOTS OF FIRES this week ---
Jews celebrate the holiday Lag b' omer----with little picnic
fires all over the country side------its easy----a few rocks----
some twigs to start it up-----and some chunks of dry wood
or charcoal then throw the potatoes on---the rocks---
the new custom includes potatoes-----the little fires out in
the fields is an old custom

only 50 fires? there must have been more

I'm sure if I wanted to I could contact the 'editor' of this bullshit maan website and ask him if I could write a made up story that slanders Israel. He/she/it would welcome that !

I'm sure if I wanted to I could contact the 'editor' of this bullshit maan website and ask him if I could write a made up story that slanders Israel. He/she/it would welcome that !

you have to give them credit for ----USING STUFF that comes up
----I am sure they have pictures of LOTS OF Lag b' omer fires---
including of those NEFARIOUS JEWS---starting them up------
they even have pictures of the piles of "rocks"-----well---acutally
potatoes PROBABLY EVEN ONE OF THOSE JEWS HOLDING
A "ROCK"

The story itself is true, guys. In Israeli sites we have seen those fires as a result of Settlers protesting the brutal killing of the righteous Eviatar Borovsky. few have been arrested by the police.

We understand their anger but hope things won't get out of control.

Wish this killer who stabbed him will die of pain.!

Last edited:
The story itself is true, guys. In Israeli sites we have seen those fires as a result of Settlers protesting the brutal killing of the righteous Eviatar Borovsky. few have been arrested by the police.

Hundreds of olive and almond trees were damaged and large areas of cultivated crops were destroyed, the report said.Settlers attacked Palestinians and their property in the Nablus and Tulkarem areas on Tuesday, following the fatal stabbing of a settler earlier in the day.Settlers attacked a mosque and burned tires at junctions in Nablus. They also hurled stones at Palestinian cars, including two buses holding schoolgirls, injuring over 20 people.Four Palestinians were injured and taken to the Rafedia Hospital in Nablus for treatment

I would say it's already Out of Control:evil:

If their anger is understandable, then is the anger of the Palestinian who stabbed the settler also understandable? Come on....

Seriously - these people are all taking out "their anger" on innocent people and destroying their livelihood and unfortunately - with "few arrests" - I doubt there will be much punishment. At least the man who murdered the settler will face justice. These settler animals likely won't.

If the anger is 'understandable' - does that make the murder any less wrong?

how exactly was this eviatar borovsky "righteous". what exactly did he do that was righteous.

i suppose all murders are brutal in some ways maybe, but what makes this one unique enough that it deserves to be designated as such. he was stabbed. i looked up the word "brutal" and to say this is aa brutal murder is a bit over blown, don't you think?

the settler had a hand gun. did he provoke the attack?

in the united states of america, where i live, criminal charges must be filed with the courts and the defendant must be found guilty for a murder to have actually occurred, no matter what is in evidence.

or i could be wrong and the israeli courts have outdone themselves in the concept of "a quick and speedy trial".

Hundreds of olive and almond trees were damaged and large areas of cultivated crops were destroyed, the report said.Settlers attacked Palestinians and their property in the Nablus and Tulkarem areas on Tuesday, following the fatal stabbing of a settler earlier in the day.Settlers attacked a mosque and burned tires at junctions in Nablus. They also hurled stones at Palestinian cars, including two buses holding schoolgirls, injuring over 20 people.Four Palestinians were injured and taken to the Rafedia Hospital in Nablus for treatment

I would say it's already Out of Control:evil:

If their anger is understandable, then is the anger of the Palestinian who stabbed the settler also understandable? Come on....

Seriously - these people are all taking out "their anger" on innocent people and destroying their livelihood and unfortunately - with "few arrests" - I doubt there will be much punishment. At least the man who murdered the settler will face justice. These settler animals likely won't.

having spent a lifetime defending people who have been falsely charged (not in criminal courts), might we add the word "allegedly" to "murdered".

for all we know, he may have been acting in self defense.

Last edited:

NO. That is exactly the point I am making - it's still wrong, as are the attacks on the school bus, the burning of orchards and olive groves.

NO. That is exactly the point I am making - it's still wrong, as are the attacks on the school bus, the burning of orchards and olive groves.

if you find some corroborating evidence of attacks on a school bus
or burning of orchards----please let me know----I find information
only from arab sources that emphasize LOTS OF FIRES ---in fact
50 of them 50 PURPOSEFUL arsons would cause LOTS AND
LOTS OF DAMAGE but it would be very easy to document---
50 fires-----on the holiday Lag b'omer---out in the fields and 50
examples of jews lighting them. The stories paint up jews as
REMARKABLY inept arsonists

how exactly was this eviatar borovsky "righteous". what exactly did he do that was righteous.

i suppose all murders are brutal in some ways maybe, but what makes this one unique enough that it deserves to be designated as such. he was stabbed. i looked up the word "brutal" and to say this is aa brutal murder is a bit over blown, don't you think?

"Did he provoke the attack?" He is the victim.
With that kind of reasoning, the murder "provoked" the 50 fires that destroyed livelihoods.
It goes both ways.

"How was he righteous?" It seemed he was always smiling, and tried to make other people happy. He was a spiritual person, who was studying "alternate versions" of Torah. I don't know what that means, perhaps Kabbalah.

Last edited:

in the united states of america, where i live, criminal charges must be filed with the courts and the defendant must be found guilty for a murder to have actually occurred, no matter what is in evidence.

or i could be wrong and the israeli courts have outdone themselves in the concept of "a quick and speedy trial".

Where in the USA do you live? In MY USA whether or not a person is dead from
HOMICIDE----is determined by the CORONER
your comment ----in a case like this one--
is actually disgusting. but nice for Doctor Boruch Goldstein----since no charges
were ever filed against him-----so whoever died that day did not get
MURDERED you were supposed to kiss the Blarney stone---not spit on it

With that kind of reasoning, the murder "provoked" the 50 fires that destroyed livelihoods.
It goes both ways.

don't be silly.

victims often become victims because they provoke attacks.

the ALLEGED murder provoked no fires. he was in custody immediately after the incident and provoked nothing. he merely ALLEGEDLY provided an excuse for a bunch of fooked up bigoted israeli settlers to attempt to sate their blood lust.

Where in the USA do you live? In MY USA whether or not a person is dead from
HOMICIDE----is determined by the CORONER
your comment ----in a case like this one--
is actually disgusting. but nice for Doctor Boruch Goldstein----since no charges
were ever filed against him-----so whoever died that day did not get
MURDERED you were supposed to kiss the Blarney stone---not spit on it

murder, ultimately, is determined by the trial, but we are in a gray area.

the coroner determines the cause of death only, not the criminal charges of murder, manslaughter, accidental death, suicide what have you. it is the police and the prosecuting attorney who decide whether or not to pursue a death as a murder.

i have never in my life said baruch goldstein was a murderer. i say he killed a lot of people. baruch goldstein, as far as i am concerned, is not a murderer as that is a legal definition.

i will not criticise those who do decide to call him a murderer though.

It goes both ways.

don't be silly.

victims often become victims because they provoke attacks.

the ALLEGED murder provoked no fires. he was in custody immediately after the incident and provoked nothing. he merely ALLEGEDLY provided an excuse for a bunch of fooked up bigoted israeli settlers to attempt to sate their blood lust.

I don't know what you are saying. Who was in custody? The victim or the stabber? I'm just saying that with your reasoning, the settlers could've been provoked into setting 50 fires, because they were so upset about the murder. It seems that the stabber had just been released from prison from an earlier crime of throwing stones, so he picked a Jew at random and killed him.

A "ROCK"
But Frau Sherri's never gives us any of the juicy stories, such as the following. It seems it is not safe to protest anywhere in the Muslim world (even if you are a Muslim) if you go against the leaders. They might call in "outside help" like in this situation.

Hamas, Hezbollah murdered Egyptian protestors
Earlier this week a former Egyptian minister, Mansour al-Essawy, revealed that activists belonging to both Hezbollah and Hamas, during the early days of the Egyptian revolution, were involved in killing Egyptian protesters in the Tahrir square as well as freeing political prisoners from Egyptian jails. Al-Essawy said that Hamas used specially designed darts with metal heads in order to kill Egyptian protesters. "Hamas certainly had a large role in storming the prisons. All information indicates that members of the movement and...Hezbollah attacked the prisons where political activists were held, smuggled them out, and then opened other prisons by breaking down their doors using trucks...," al-Essawy continued.

'Hamas used metal darts to kill protesters during Egypt's revolution' | The Times of Israel

A "ROCK"
But Frau Sherri's never gives us any of the juicy stories, such as the following. It seems it is not safe to protest anywhere in the Muslim world (even if you are a Muslim) if you go against the leaders. They might call in "outside help" like in this situation.

Hamas, Hezbollah murdered Egyptian protestors
Earlier this week a former Egyptian minister, Mansour al-Essawy, revealed that activists belonging to both Hezbollah and Hamas, during the early days of the Egyptian revolution, were involved in killing Egyptian protesters in the Tahrir square as well as freeing political prisoners from Egyptian jails. Al-Essawy said that Hamas used specially designed darts with metal heads in order to kill Egyptian protesters. "Hamas certainly had a large role in storming the prisons. All information indicates that members of the movement and...Hezbollah attacked the prisons where political activists were held, smuggled them out, and then opened other prisons by breaking down their doors using trucks...," al-Essawy continued.

'Hamas used metal darts to kill protesters during Egypt's revolution' | The Times of Israel

national conflicts are marked by an initial POLARIZATION----people join
the sides of their choice The love and support Jihadists shower on their
fellow jihadists----regardless of nationality ----is heartwarming

I don't know. How fast can kangaroos go?

Forum List

Back