🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Start Over 50 Fires In West Bank

Just reading a Facebook Post, a Palestinian village has been warned to expect an attack by an illegal settler outpost tonight. That is what life is like for people living under Israeli Occupation. They never know when the next massacre will come at the hands of the Nazi Zionist barbarians who occupy their homelands!

The story itself is true, guys. In Israeli sites we have seen those fires as a result of Settlers protesting the brutal killing of the righteous Eviatar Borovsky. few have been arrested by the police.

We understand their anger but hope things won't get out of control.

Wish this killer who stabbed him will die of pain.!

Oh he'll be in pain alright! The eternal kind. Do you have the death sentence in Israel? I know Eichmann was sent to Israel for trial after members of the Mossad captured him and they sentenced him to death but that is probably the only case I've heard of it.

As to this palestinian murderer of the righteous Jew -

I'm glad they caught him, Lipush, before he murdered someone else! I am very surprised that this was the only response. A few fires? Whats that in comparison with the loss of a life? It's better to get it out then to keep it all bottled up inside. - Jeri

Last edited:
how exactly was this eviatar borovsky "righteous". what exactly did he do that was righteous.

i suppose all murders are brutal in some ways maybe, but what makes this one unique enough that it deserves to be designated as such. he was stabbed. i looked up the word "brutal" and to say this is aa brutal murder is a bit over blown, don't you think?

the settler had a hand gun. did he provoke the attack?

"Did he provoke the attack?" He is the victim.
With that kind of reasoning, the murder "provoked" the 50 fires that destroyed livelihoods.
It goes both ways.

don't be silly.

victims often become victims because they provoke attacks.

the ALLEGED murder provoked no fires. he was in custody immediately after the incident and provoked nothing. he merely ALLEGEDLY provided an excuse for a bunch of fooked up bigoted israeli settlers to attempt to sate their blood lust.

So now you'll blame the victim rather than admit the fact he was murdered and this is the guy which makes him "the murderer"? He isn't an alleged anything. He is a murderer and the settlers probably feel better now having relieved a little stress over the entire situation.

Its a few trees. So what? Plant some more. It's all Israeli land anyhow. They should be so lucky the Jews let them live there. You know? Count your blessings and quit complaining. That is what you tell your friends, Seal.

With that kind of reasoning, the murder "provoked" the 50 fires that destroyed livelihoods.
It goes both ways.

don't be silly.

the ALLEGED murder provoked no fires. he was in custody immediately after the incident and provoked nothing. he merely ALLEGEDLY provided an excuse for a bunch of fooked up bigoted israeli settlers to attempt to sate their blood lust.

I don't know what you are saying. Who was in custody? The victim or the stabber? I'm just saying that with your reasoning, the settlers could've been provoked into setting 50 fires, because they were so upset about the murder. It seems that the stabber had just been released from prison from an earlier crime of throwing stones, so he picked a Jew at random and killed him.

the person with the knife who stabbed the armed settler was shot and taken into custody. whether or not he is a murderer or not has yet to be determined.

my reasoning is that if someone is threatening you with a firearm, you have a right to defend yourself. what you are saying is that if a person becomes upset, their anger somehow justifies their behaviour.

it seems that stupid people indulge in a bigoted, blood lust, rush to judgement and wise people and just people wait until the facts are in.

Last edited:
It goes both ways.

don't be silly.

So now you'll blame the victim rather than admit the fact he was murdered and this is the guy which makes him "the murderer"? He isn't an alleged anything. He is a murderer and the settlers probably feel better now having relieved a little stress over the entire situation.

Its a few trees. So what? Plant some more. It's all Israeli land anyhow. They should be so lucky the Jews let them live there. You know? Count your blessings and quit complaining. That is what you tell your friends, Seal.

thousand and thousands and thousands of black slaves and later, black americans, were lynched because they had attitudes like yours.

i am not blaming anybody. i am deliberately not blaming anybody at this point.

am i missing something...really...has there been new evidence introduced? has he been tried?

don't be silly.

I don't know what you are saying. Who was in custody? The victim or the stabber? I'm just saying that with your reasoning, the settlers could've been provoked into setting 50 fires, because they were so upset about the murder. It seems that the stabber had just been released from prison from an earlier crime of throwing stones, so he picked a Jew at random and killed him.

the person with the knife who stabbed the armed settler was shot and taken into custody. whether or not he is a murderer or not has yet to be determined.

my reasoning is that if someone is threatening you with a firearm, you have a right to defend yourself. what you are saying is that if a person becomes upset, their anger somehow justifies their behaviour.

it seems that stupid people indulge in a bigoted, blood lust, rush to judgement and wise people and just people wait until the facts are in.
It seems that Hamas rushes to judgment when they kill people who are "alleged" collaborators with Israel without giving these people a fair trial. Of course, Seal never brings up all these incidents. Maybe Seal should tell Hamas to wise up until all the facts are in so that they will be as wise as Seal.

Hossfly, We are not talking about Hamas, we are talking about rabid extremist illegal settler war criminals filled with hate and hell bent on wrecking death and destruction on nonJews!

GOOD! How does it feel to be in the other guys shoes for a change, Sherri?!

Did you think they'd put up with your palestinian terrorist pals murdering their people forever? Your friends are cold blooded killers not these settlers. So they killed a few trees!! SO WHAT??????????!!! I could care less! Property can be replaced, lives can't. Count your blessings you miserable terrorist lover.

Last edited:
don't be silly.

thousand and thousands and thousands of black slaves and later, black americans, were lynched because they had attitudes like yours.

am i missing something...really...has there been new evidence introduced? has he been tried?

Of course you aren't. Because he is a palestinian. You always do this. This is no surprise.

The settlers didn't kill anyone. That was Hamas. They kill their own people. The settlers burned some trees down - small forest fire - so what? It hasn't even made the news in the usa - I haven't heard anything. Trees can be replanted. Chill out.

The settlers didn't kill anyone. That was Hamas. They kill their own people. The settlers burned some trees down - small forest fire - so what? It hasn't even made the news in the usa - I haven't heard anything. Trees can be replanted. Chill out.

GET your facts straight. Hamas was not the killer. A Palestinian man stabbed an illegal settler. AND the IDF killed a Palestinian man, I think he was on a motorcycle. These were the 2 killings that happened on 4/30.

I didn't know you could lynch a tree. How is that done? The settlers burned some trees. They didn't murder anyone. That was your side that did that, Sherri. Palestinian murderer - I hear they caught him. Good.

YOU seem to have a reading comprehension problem.

Hossfly, We are not talking about Hamas, we are talking about rabid extremist illegal settler war criminals filled with hate and hell bent on wrecking death and destruction on nonJews!
Every time you drag in Jesus, I think I will say that we are not talking about Jesus here. Evidently, Frau Sherri likes to see pictures of the "alleged" collaborators dragged through the streets and then hung on the lamp posts. This must turn her on. I have to chuckle (and I think a lot of the readers do too) when I see Frau Sherri call these settlers war criminals with hate and hell bent on wreaking death and destruction on non Jews. Frau Sherri doesn't realize that she is describing her friends who are so filled with hate and are hell bent on wreaking death and destruction on non Muslims and even other Muslims of different sects. Of course Frau Sherri doesn't pay attention to what her friends are doing in many places because the Jews are not involved. So keep on lazing around on your lounge while you entertain us with your nonsense.

I didn't know you could lynch a tree. How is that done? The settlers burned some trees. They didn't murder anyone. That was your side that did that, Sherri. Palestinian murderer - I hear they caught him. Good.

YOU seem to have a reading comprehension problem.
Didn't some Palestinian youths start a fire one time and acres of trees burned down and people died. People have made contribution to re-plant these trees. Frau Sherri is such a sport that she is going to send in some money to plant some trees in Israel. She can do it to honor her friends.

Jewish National Fund | Plant Trees in Israel

Of course you aren't. Because he is a palestinian. You always do this. This is no surprise.

yes, you are absolutely right. i always do presume a man is innocent until he is found guilty by a jury of his peers or pleads to the crime.

i apologise. i will try to embrace the american ideal like you do and presume innocence or guilt based strictly on the race, ethnicity, and/or religion of the accused party. it will save money in the long run, after the initial expense of building internment camps and death camps.

yes, you are absolutely right. i always do presume a man is innocent until he is found guilty by a jury of his peers or pleads to the crime.

i apologise. i will try to embrace the american ideal like you do and presume innocence or guilt based strictly on the race, ethnicity, and/or religion of the accused party. it will save money in the long run, after the initial expense of building internment camps and death camps.

sherri endorsed this posting which demonstrates to the world
that she she admits have misused the word "murder" to describe
the deaths of people from Israel's return fire----since none were
ever charged with or tried for a crime. Of course bombing
legal military targets is not a crime in the real world and
return fire is never a crime. Lobbing missiles --helter
skelter into cities---IS a crime---thus the grad missiles and
kassams that kill ----are crimes ---called FELONY MURDER
in her professional lingo

The story itself is true, guys. In Israeli sites we have seen those fires as a result of Settlers protesting the brutal killing of the righteous Eviatar Borovsky. few have been arrested by the police.

We understand their anger but hope things won't get out of control.

Wish this killer who stabbed him will die of pain.!

Oh he'll be in pain alright! The eternal kind. Do you have the death sentence in Israel? I know Eichmann was sent to Israel for trial after members of the Mossad captured him and they sentenced him to death but that is probably the only case I've heard of it.

As to this palestinian murderer of the righteous Jew -

I'm glad they caught him, Lipush, before he murdered someone else! I am very surprised that this was the only response. A few fires? Whats that in comparison with the loss of a life? It's better to get it out then to keep it all bottled up inside. - Jeri

A few fires? They set fires to burn down olive groves and orchards - these innocent people's livelihoods. They attacked a school bus full of little girls, causing injury.

It's better to get it out then to keep it all bottled up inside: well, by that very statement Jeremiah, you endorse such activities as stone throwing against the settlers to express anger at the injustices and occupation.

I think what you are really saying is: it's ok to take it out on the Palestinians (they deserve it) but not ok to take it out on the Settlers (they don't deserve it).

It goes both ways.

don't be silly.

That's disgusting.

Many olive trees are ancient - some over 1,000 years old. They take a long time to reach maturity and don't bear every year. The destruction is not excusable.

If it's "Israeli land" anyhow, then those Palestinians are de-facto Israeli citizens and deserve the same protections as the settlers.

It absolutely amazes me.

Murder should be condemned and instead of condemning it, some folks are excusing it. I agree - a rush to judgement ahead of evidence isn't good but the evidence is NOT looking promising for the stabber: Palestinian family says son who stabbed Israeli did his duty | Reuters

On the other hand, the same people who condemn the stabbing can not find it in themselves to condemn the violence now being turned on INNOCENT civilians who happen to be Palestinians. Worse, they excuse it.

Did you folks support the riots following Rodney King then? Was it better to "let it all out" then bottle it up? Did those people who's property got destroyed or who got injured not matter because it's just property and injury?

We're all supposed to understand the "anger" and pass it off as letting off steam?

you are not being realistic Coyote-----people die in
WAR----battles kill------tragically
Statiing that sad fact is not the same as
DANCING on it

as far as I am concerned-----all of the deaths in war
are tragic ------including the deaths of the soldiers
and ---war is war and terrorism is terrorism---

the slitting of a baby's throat is always terrorism---
a passby stabbing is always terrorism too even
if the victim is wearing a uniform -----. except for
those occassions when it an act of psychotic

Forum List