🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Start Over 50 Fires In West Bank

So, even though many of those Palestinians hurt and killed no one, the violence is justified? Two wrongs make a right?

Not what I said, not what I meant. You completely missed the point.

Point is, they cannot use the "occupation" excuse to do whatever they like!

I agree. Hypocrisy is at the core. And it is on both sides.

For the sake of honesty, I'll agree.

Yup. Do you apply that wisdom to your own?

Try to. Not an easy task.

The settlers are getting a new illegal settlement. It may not be a "reward" for violent behavior but it's a reward of sorts. Three arrests for all that violence? That's it?

For now. We don't know what the future holds.

Your posts are refreshing - and thanks for the honesty :)

I may disagree, but I respect your point of view and I think sometimes we agree more than not!

Happens alot.

I just had a sad moment. I have a friend who've besides meeting with him every once in awhile, we chat online many times in forums, and the college online message boards. We discussed about a work I had to give on the 19th of this month, and then just chatted on the last events. It has been said that there was a letter that Tzofia (wife of deceased settler who was killed in Shomron) sent an angry letter to the IDF chief of staff in the Shomron, saying her acted with insensitivity in her drief (personal disagreement they had). We chatted about it, and then my friend asked what's the source of this. I gave him a name of the journalists. So he said, "I'll ask my sister law if that's true".

I was like :eek:. that was his family, and I just had no idea. He never said anything and acted on normal. was never quoted and kept all quiet. that was so sad, and I felt so bad for him.

Gotta learn to be more sensitive!

Last edited:
So, even though many of those Palestinians hurt and killed no one, the violence is justified? Two wrongs make a right?

Not what I said, not what I meant. You completely missed the point.

Point is, they cannot use the "occupation" excuse to do whatever they like!

I agree. Hypocrisy is at the core. And it is on both sides.

For the sake of honesty, I'll agree.

Yup. Do you apply that wisdom to your own?

Try to. Not an easy task.

The settlers are getting a new illegal settlement. It may not be a "reward" for violent behavior but it's a reward of sorts. Three arrests for all that violence? That's it?

For now. We don't know what the future holds.

I may disagree, but I respect your point of view and I think sometimes we agree more than not!

Happenes alot.

I just had a sad moment. I have a friend who've besides meeting with him every once in awhile, we chat online many times in forums, and the college online message boards. We discussed about a work I had to give on the 19th of this month, and then just chatted on the last events. It has been said that there was a letter that Tzofia (wife of deceased settler who was killed in Shomron) sent an angry letter to the IDF chief of staff in the Shomron, saying her acted with insensitivity in her drief (personal disagreement they had). We chatted about it, and then my friend asked what's the source of this. I gave him a name of the journalists. So he said, "I'll ask my sister law if that's true".

I was like :eek:. that was his family, and I just had no idea. He never said anything and acted on normal. was never quoted and kept all quiet. that was so sad, and I felt so bad for him.

Oh wow...I had no idea it was that close to you....I am sorry :(

But they are legally allowed to be there - it is within Israel's borders and they are legal residents of Israel. In essence - it's like the homeless people putting up tents and shcaks in a park for temporary residencey. That is not the case with settlers.

But you see, the settlers are following the Israeli law.

I'm not talking abuot outposts, which are illegal even by Israeli law. That's kind of obvious.

I'm talking about recognized familiar towns like Ariel, Modi'in Illit...

The example you gave is inaccurate. There are towns for the Arab communities to settle in. They all are calling them to sit there and give them any service they need and want. social security and medical security are no issue (Free medical security for Israeli citizens).

They CHOOSE to have their outposts illegal. Just like some of the settlers. Nothing different.

And that's not temporal either. Some of those outposts accompany my childhood memories untill today.

The settlers are stealing land that is not Israel's to begin with. Is that the case with the Beduoins in Negev?

With some, that's the case exactly!

Does that justify the settlers violence towards the Palestinians?

No, and that was not the argument. The issue was when you said that there should be settlements named upon dead Palestinians. Which was discussed because I've said that the settlements are blessed because those incourage memory and life, and not stoning, burning, and killing.

So that goes against the violence theory IMO.

If so, then isn't the Palestinian violence towards the settlers justified.

Should I even try and take that question seriously.

WHO cares if they, the illegal war criminal settlers, follow Israeli law? They violate intl law, exactly the same as the Nazi war criminals did! NO difference between them and the Nazi war criminals.They are just like them.

Keep posting the same crap over and over SHerri. It just makes my job of proving you are an Islamo Nazi Pig even easier :lol:

Happenes alot.

Oh wow...I had no idea it was that close to you....I am sorry :(

I didn't know Eviatar, but thing is that when you live in such a small state, it's almost always connected to you somehow.

Because we're so few.

I remember, for example, that when Illan Ramon was killed in the Colombia SS, besides the common grief that USA and Israel shared when the astronauts died, I remember my mom crying for like, hours. Only few days later she told me she knew Ilan personally.

He was born in Be'er Sheva, and my mother used to play in the park with his brother all the time. and southerner Israelis are always so united. So yeah, even if it's not someone you know, chances are it's family or friends of someone you know.

Which kinda sucks.:doubt:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back