🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Start Over 50 Fires In West Bank

SO, I GUESS THAT MEANS THE PALESTINIANS SHOULD TAKE MORE PRISONERS????????? They are way behind Israel. Should they take 4900 of their enemy captive like Israel has?

Don't break the rules and you won't get arrested ..Pretty simple, no ?

Also, since you seem to know so much about the Palestinian prisoners, please tell us about some of them..Why are they there???

SO, I GUESS THAT MEANS THE PALESTINIANS SHOULD TAKE MORE PRISONERS????????? They are way behind Israel. Should they take 4900 of their enemy captive like Israel has?

Also, since you seem to know so much about the Palestinian prisoners, please tell us about some of them..Why are they there???

Not really. Dr. Aziz Dweik, the speaker of parliament, was kidnapped and imprisoned by Israel twice. I don't think that he has ever as much as pick up a stone.

for being good isa-respecters------like the BROTHER BOSTONI----
and SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN <<-----who is in a USA jail

ISRAEL breaks the rules every day. EVERY day is another day to commit more war crimes Every prisoner held in Israel is a new war crime committed each day. IT is unlawful to hold Palestinians prisoners inside Israel under The Fourth Geneva CConvention. Administrative detentions as carried out by Israel are unlawful.Yesh Din wrote a report identifying violations of intl law at every step of the proceeding In ISRAELS legal system for trying Palestinians. NOT ONE SINGLE Palestinian is held lawfully, they should all be released.

Not really. Dr. Aziz Dweik, the speaker of parliament, was kidnapped and imprisoned by Israel twice. I don't think that he has ever as much as pick up a stone.

Hmm, just read about him... Wasn't familiar about the incident till you mentioned it

ISRAEL breaks the rules every day. EVERY day is another day to commit more war crimes Every prisoner held in Israel is a new war crime committed each day. IT is unlawful to hold Palestinians prisoners inside Israel under The Fourth Geneva CConvention. Administrative detentions as carried out by Israel are unlawful.Yesh Din wrote a report identifying violations of intl law at every step of the proceeding In ISRAELS legal system for trying Palestinians. NOT ONE SINGLE Palestinian is held lawfully, they should all be released.

sherri----you forgot to mention several LAWS------including those determined
to be divine by the isa-respecting scholars of AL AZHAR university
---to wit------IT IS NOW LEGAL FOR ANY ISA-RESPECTER to kill any jew
in the world regardless of age or gender----and also for isa-respecters to
inflict noble jihaidist attacks upon the GREAT SATAN---the USA
You need these laws in your quest to get the great and noble scholar---
SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN who is held ILLEGALLY in jail in the USA----
released ------try to remember the details of your task.

Just think------many decades ago-----I thought that jihadist from new
dehli ----who commented to me regarding hindus----"someday we will
drink their blood"-----was simply temporarily delerious-----back then
I did not know isa-respecting LAW and its interesting legalities

Then please provide a source specifically about certain prisoners with their names, and why they are being held.

Hmm, just read about him... Wasn't familiar about the incident till you mentioned it

How about Dr. Mustafa Barghouti? He ran for president of Palestine in the 2005 elections as the Palestine Initiative Party candidate. The Initiative Party is dedicated to peace and does not have a military wing.

During his campaign he was detained, beaten and arrested by Israel. He suffered a broken knee in one of his beatings.

Then please provide a source specifically about certain prisoners with their names, and why they are being held.

WHY? Most are held in Israel and that alone makes their detentions war crimes. Obviously, a detention that is a war crime is unlawful.

WHY? Most are held in Israel and that alone makes their detentions war crimes. Obviously, a detention that is a war crime is unlawful.

like the "borders" of Israel----the issue of detention of throat slitting
isa-respecters ----is actually DISPUTED. Most lawyers do understand
the term DISPUTED Even the status of the conflict between the
Israel and the area's isa-respecters is disputed. For example---the noble
scholars of AL AZHAR U. who interpret DIVINE ISA-RESPECTING LAW --
have declared isa-respecters to be AT WAR WITH ALL THE JEWS OF THE
WORLD "except those who are dhimmis who adhere to the noble laws
of dhimmia---gladly and meticulously"

If they are arrested in Israel or the West Bank, then they are breaking Israeli Law.

What laws are you talking about ?

You are saying that they are ALL held unlawfully, so provide some sources that provide the names of some of the prisoners and their charges, and lets take a look

He's a Palestinian man, and he has one of those very Muslim-sounding names with “Abu” in it (it means “father of”). Any time his name is mentioned in the media it tends to be quickly lined up with phrases like “violent clashes.” If the article is more than one paragraph long then somehow or other the topic of suicide bombing will make its way into the discussion. And the Israelis have charged him with weapons possession and have arrested him (the weapons are an assortment of used bullets and tear gas canisters that have been fired at Abdullah and his family, but no matter). Many readers will by then have decided by then that it's all pretty scary and complicated and they'd best move on.

If Abdullah Abu Rahma were in a different context, say in some equally small town in Massachusetts, he's undoubtedly the sort of guy who would be an active member, and perhaps occasionally president, of the local Rotary Club. He's the sort of guy anybody from anywhere would recognize in their community – a reliable, gentle man without any grandiose ambitions in life, a family man, content with village life. But due to circumstances he finds himself on the front lines of an ever-encroaching, ever-expanding process of annexation and settlement -- the land-hungry state of Israel. So instead of presiding over Rotary Club meetings he spends his time trying to get foreign media attention on what is happening to his village.

Arresting Gandhi - Violent Clashes and the Arrest of Abdullah Abu Rahma | Atlantic Free Press - Hard Truths for Hard Times

Thanks for the citation tinsy-----anyone interested
in the writings of the professional propagandaist
songwriter DAVID ROVIC -------see STORMFRONT -----
the well know american nazi organization's
website. are you a member tinsy?

Rock thrown into a bus carrying Palestinian school children: this is better than keeping anger "bottled in" apparently.

1111111111111_wa.jpg

The driver was injured and evacuated to a hospital.

From: Israeli settlers turn violent in West Bank after deadly attack - Xinhua | English.news.cn

The settlers get rewarded for this with new settlements.

Each settler which loses his life, the answer should be a new settlement named after him. No need for stoning, no need for fire or property ruining.

Eviatar Borovsky killed by Palestinian? Fine. tomorrow, God willing, the settlement of Eviatar will rise. How's that for revenge? the best kind.

Like Netanyahu told Tamar Fogel- "They kill, we built". That should be the answer.

Because stoning a Palestinian girls bus unacceptable, and so does ruining fields.

Settlements will forever remind us of the people we have lost. will root life in place of the blood spilled.

That should be the answer!

Shall we have a new Palestinian settlement then, for every Palestinian who is killed?

They have many illegal settlements in the Negev.

Hundreds of olive and almond trees were damaged and large areas of cultivated crops were destroyed, the report said.Settlers attacked Palestinians and their property in the Nablus and Tulkarem areas on Tuesday, following the fatal stabbing of a settler earlier in the day.Settlers attacked a mosque and burned tires at junctions in Nablus. They also hurled stones at Palestinian cars, including two buses holding schoolgirls, injuring over 20 people.Four Palestinians were injured and taken to the Rafedia Hospital in Nablus for treatment

I would say it's already Out of Control:evil:

If their anger is understandable, then is the anger of the Palestinian who stabbed the settler also understandable? Come on....

Seriously - these people are all taking out "their anger" on innocent people and destroying their livelihood and unfortunately - with "few arrests" - I doubt there will be much punishment. At least the man who murdered the settler will face justice. These settler animals likely won't.

He will face justice??? Now that's funny!! because last time I checked, this justice, so called, is the same one who lead him to walk free and stabbing an innocent man!

And later to be taken to an Israeli hospital, being cared by our doctors, our salaries, and our taxes, too!

some justice, is that!

As for the actions of the settlers, not justifying it, but when the Fatah does those kind of things, they should expect response.

Surely no one expected the settlers ti sit quietly? they know how things work with them, by now!

You expect the Palestinians to sit quietly.

Nah, we know better.

The settlers throwing stones and burning fields. right?

So looking at the facts, I wonder why are the Palestinians truly angry?

Is it the 'game' that they don't like? or the facts that the settlers play it on their level?

He will face justice??? Now that's funny!! because last time I checked, this justice, so called, is the same one who lead him to walk free and stabbing an innocent man!

And later to be taken to an Israeli hospital, being cared by our doctors, our salaries, and our taxes, too!

some justice, is that!

As for the actions of the settlers, not justifying it, but when the Fatah does those kind of things, they should expect response.

Surely no one expected the settlers ti sit quietly? they know how things work with them, by now!

Nah, we know better.

Is it the 'game' that they don't like? or the facts that the settlers play on their level?

Or, maybe they're just angry at seeing their land and livelyhood being cut up and stolen acre by acre. I can't blame them.

You seem to be justifying settler violence against innocent civilians. Are you really?

The settler extremists are no better than the palestinian extremists. The only difference is one gets legitimized by the Israeli government and rewarded for their illegal activities.

Each settler which loses his life, the answer should be a new settlement named after him. No need for stoning, no need for fire or property ruining.

Eviatar Borovsky killed by Palestinian? Fine. tomorrow, God willing, the settlement of Eviatar will rise. How's that for revenge? the best kind.

Like Netanyahu told Tamar Fogel- "They kill, we built". That should be the answer.

Because stoning a Palestinian girls bus unacceptable, and so does ruining fields.

Settlements will forever remind us of the people we have lost. will root life in place of the blood spilled.

That should be the answer!

Shall we have a new Palestinian settlement then, for every Palestinian who is killed?

They have many illegal settlements in the Negev.

Are they legal residents of Negev? Or, illegal migrants stealing land in Occupied Territory?

Nah, we know better.

Is it the 'game' that they don't like? or the facts that the settlers play on their level?

Or, maybe they're just angry at seeing their land and livelyhood being cut up and stolen acre by acre. I can't blame them.

You seem to be justifying settler violence against innocent civilians. Are you really?

The settler extremists are no better than the palestinian extremists. The only difference is one gets legitimized by the Israeli government and rewarded for their illegal activities.
It's not Israels fault the Palestinians and Arab leaders have reject EVERY offer made to them for peace by Israel. Offers that would have given them virtually ALL of the West Bank and giving them East Jerusalem !
Sooner or later, the Palestinians need to realize it is their leaders who are keeping them from having their own legitimate state, not Israel

Nah, we know better.

It's not Israels fault the Palestinians and Arab leaders have reject EVERY offer made to them for peace by Israel. Offers that would have given them virtually ALL of the West Bank and giving them East Jerusalem !
Sooner or later, the Palestinians need to realize it is their leaders who are keeping them from having their own legitimate state, not Israel

ISRAEL chooses to occupy Palestine and she can end her Occupation any day. ISRAEL ALONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HER HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES CARRIED OUT IN THE OCCUPATION!

Forum List

Back