Seven shot dead in Florida hostage rampage

And not one of those victims had a gun. smh

No, but some bastard with a gun gave them bullets.

And some bastard would still have a gun even if they were illegal. Look at Chicago, New York and every other gun free Zone.

Think through things.

It's the whole gun culture that needs to change, not just the stupid laws you have.

Think before you post a load of old bollocks.

Darn Florida what's in your water down there?

Why did the cops shoot him? Maybe he was standing his ground.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

NOw what are you RW zealots going to say if it turns out the perp was white and the victims were Black? The perp has a Hispanic sounding name so I doubt if he is Black.

ANyway, if he is white or one of those GZ Mestizo types and his victims Black, I will expect to hear the SYG BS all over again accompanied by the underlying theme:"aw, its just another good ol' boy killing a few of those Pavement apes."

MIAMI (Reuters) - A tenant went on a shooting rampage at a Florida apartment building, killing six people before a SWAT team killed him and rescued two neighbors he was holding hostage on Saturday, police said.

The hostages were unharmed, police in the Miami suburb of Hialeah said.

"We don't have a clear motive," said Hialeah police spokesman Carl Zogby. "This was an irrational act and many times there is no rational explanation."

WOW!

You seem pretty happy about it

MIAMI (Reuters) - A tenant went on a shooting rampage at a Florida apartment building, killing six people before a SWAT team killed him and rescued two neighbors he was holding hostage on Saturday, police said.

The hostages were unharmed, police in the Miami suburb of Hialeah said.

"We don't have a clear motive," said Hialeah police spokesman Carl Zogby. "This was an irrational act and many times there is no rational explanation."

WOW!

Are you really surprised? With your gun culture, expect more of this.

Forum List

Back