Several US statues destroyed ! ! Very bad

FBI assessment: "A huge chunk of those domestic terrorism investigations involve racially-motivated, violent extremist-motivated terrorist attacks. And the majority of those, of the racially-motivated, violent extremist attacks, are fueled by some kind of white supremacy. And I would say that the most lethal activity over the last few years has been committed by those type of attackers."

Let's hope these fanatical crackpots don't let their irrational rage provoke them into killing the innocents they terrorize:

... Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson says "dozens" of armed protesters descended on her home Saturday night, using megaphones to disrupt what had been a quiet evening with her young son. It was meant to intimidate her, Benson said — adding that it didn't work.
The crowd was made up of people angry over Trump's election loss. They shouted and chanted slogans outside Benson's house in a Detroit neighborhood, echoing conspiracy theories about the Nov. 3 voting process.
"As my four-year-old son and I were finishing up decorating the house for Christmas on Saturday night, and he was about to sit down to watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas, dozens of armed individuals stood outside my home shouting obscenities and chanting into bullhorns in the dark of night," Benson said in a statement about the incident.

They're out there!

Every black community. Literally every single one is riddled with crime that far exceeeds the crime statistics of every other neighborhood in the nation.
That certainly sounds like a blatant racist lie, but you deserve the opportunity to present the current justice department studies that you believe support your racial prejudice. Please provide your link.

How do you regard racially-integrated neighborhoods?

"And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008."

Males seen far, far more likely to murder than do females.

I'm not sure what you hope to imply by your citation, but do you have anything more up to date?
Im not implying anything. Im proving that left wingers commit FAR more violence than right wingers. Its not even close.

Every black community. Literally every single one is riddled with crime that far exceeeds the crime statistics of every other neighborhood in the nation.
That certainly sounds like a blatant racist lie, but you deserve the opportunity to present the current justice department studies that you believe support your racial prejudice. Please provide your link.

Quit changing the subject. Show ONE black neighbourhood that doesnt have high crime rates.

"And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008."

Males seen far, far more likely to murder than do females.

I'm not sure what you hope to imply by your citation, but do you have anything more up to date?
You cant get accurate racial statistics anymore because, they put all latino crime in the "white" category now.

What was the reason of their moving in? Some social programs?

HUD targeted suburbs to destroy by moving their lowlifes into them. The housing bubble was near it's peak and government pushed home loans for 0% down and no down payment or credit check. What that did was pave the way for inner-city scum to come here, buy homes, and live in the burbs until the bank kicked them out since they never had any intention on repaying the loan anyway. It was a vacation from the projects. Along with them came the crime.

Our police couldn't keep up with the crime. They often summoned our neighboring suburb police departments to help with the overflow of calls, but since they were busy too, we had to get police from two or three suburbs away. The jails were full every night. It didn't start slowing down until the banks caught up with all their foreclosures, and that took time since the courts were packed for many months.

Like after a tornado destroys a town, it hasn't been the same since. Now Biden wants to ignite that problem once again. His plans are to do the exact same thing--move inner city lowlifes into what's now safe and nice suburbs. It's not getting much news coverage, especially on the MSM who doesn't mention it at all I'm sure.

Fuck these statues of racist POS.
Thats insane

george washington was a great America

You owe him more than you will ever know

Tell that bullshit to the folks he held as slaves.
Kamala Harris the maybe VP's family roots were slaveholders. And by your agendas...that's a no no. We are all going to love the taxes. And fees and hidden taxes and fees with increases to fuel, energy, food and clothing. Medical costs will rise even more. Oy vey!

I would live to sound positive about racially integrated neighborhoods. Perhaps there are some that are thriving. But most people who have lived in neighborhoods that have changed can not say the best things. It is an experience to be sure. And to have to spend any life savings you have and pay for another mortgage to move to another area is something we all enjoy.

Fuck these statues of racist POS.
Thats insane

george washington was a great America

You owe him more than you will ever know

Tell that bullshit to the folks he held as slaves.
Kamala Harris the maybe VP's family roots were slaveholders. And by your agendas...that's a no no.

You just throw some bullshit out and there hope it sticks. Were your family roots slaveholders?

We are all going to love the taxes. And fees and hidden taxes and fees with increases to fuel, energy, food and clothing. Medical costs will rise even more. Oy vey!

I love the way Trump Humpers can see into the future.

You don't need to see in the future to find out creepy Joe's plans. All you need to do is dig up videos of what he and Whorris said about ending fracking which is responsible for our lower energy costs today.

You don't need to see in the future to find out creepy Joe's plans. All you need to do is dig up videos of what he and Whorris said about ending fracking which is responsible for our lower energy costs today.

Utter bullshit.

Oh wait, never mind. You just did.

^^ knows he can't back it up so he shifts to "ban fracking".

I bet you actually thought nobody would notice that. Pathetic.

Im not implying anything. Im proving that left wingers commit FAR more violence than right wingers. Its not even close.
You are expressing your hyper-partisan prejudice. You have no documented evidence for your pretense. There is no study concerning "right-wing" crime vs "left wing" crime, although Trump's FBI Director has confirmed that white supremacists are the largest chunk of racially-motivated domestic terrorists.

"Racially-motivated violent extremists over recent years have been responsible for the most lethal activity in the U.S."

Forum List

Back