Several US statues destroyed ! ! Very bad

Every black community. Literally every single one is riddled with crime that far exceeeds the crime statistics of every other neighborhood in the nation.
That certainly sounds like a blatant racist lie, but you deserve the opportunity to present the current justice department studies that you believe support your racial prejudice. Please provide your link.

How do you regard racially-integrated neighborhoods?
I would live to sound positive about racially integrated neighborhoods. Perhaps there are some that are thriving. But most people who have lived in neighborhoods that have changed can not say the best things. It is an experience to be sure. And to have to spend any life savings you have and pay for another mortgage to move to another area is something we all enjoy.
Personally, I currently live in a racially-integrated neighborhood, and am happy with my neighbors. I would not relocate to a segregated one under any circumstances.

Call me a patriot, but there should be no monument to any individual who rejected the United States Constitution and took up arms against the United States standing anywhere on United States soil.

I'd call you a traitor, since that is what you are.

George Washington did not "take up are arm against the United States."

The democrat party terrorist troops of ANTIFA have, though.

Do you agree that deadly force should be used to put down the insurrection of the ANTIFA Brown Shirts out on Kristalnacht for the democrat party?

Attachments

• 1607387728955.png
    1607387728955.png
    341.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 1607387746714.png
    1607387746714.png
    341.5 KB · Views: 2
I'd call you a traitor, since that is what you are.
Oooo! You're so mean, Sunshine! You're pissy because I stated my opinion that no monument honoring anyone who rejected the U.S. Constitution and took up arms against the U.S. should be permitted on U.S. soil? Your pretense that I am a traitor because I refuse to honor traitors is very confusing. Maybe you should breathe into a paper bag a few times before you bray such nonsense that may derive from oxygen deficiency.
George Washington did not "take up are arm against the United States."
Of course not. Why would you want to tear down statues of him? I certainly wouldn't.
The democrat[ic] party terrorist troops of ANTIFA have, though.
You're confused. "ANTIFA" is an anarchist movement that opposes both Democrats and Republicans. It is not an organized entity like the neo-nazi Daily Stormer that publicly and enthusiastically supports Trump.
Democratic leaders have routinely condemned antifa and political violence more broadly. For example, in 2017 Nancy Pelosi denounced “the violent actions of people calling themselves antifa” after destructive protests against right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos in Berkeley. When a reporter recently asked Joe Biden, “Do you condemn antifa?,” he responded, “Yes, I do.”
Nor is there any antifa love affair with the Democrats. The vast majority of antifa militants are radical anti-capitalists who oppose the Democratic Party. Some may hold their noses and vote for Biden in November, but many are anarchists who don’t vote at all.

Do you agree that deadly force should be used to put down the insurrection of the ANTIFA Brown Shirts out on Kristalnacht for the democrat party?
The crap you store in your head is your concern, not mine. You're not dealing in reality.

This is the reality from Trump's FBI Director:

"Racially-motivated violent extremists over recent years have been responsible for the most lethal activity in the U.S. Now this year, the domestic terrorism, lethal attacks we’ve had have, I think, all fit in the category of anti-government, anti-authority, which covers everything from anarchist violent extremists to militia types. We don’t really think in terms of left, right."
"A huge chunk of those domestic terrorism investigations involve racially-motivated, violent extremist-motivated terrorist attacks," Wray said. "And the majority of those, of the racially-motivated, violent extremist attacks, are fueled by some kind of white supremacy. And I would say that the most lethal activity over the last few years has been committed by those type of attackers."

Personally, I currently live in a racially-integrated neighborhood, and am happy with my neighbors. I would not relocate to a segregated one under any circumstances.

So what is the racial component of your neighborhood, I mean percentage wise.

^^ knows he can't back it up so he shifts to "ban fracking".

I bet you actually thought nobody would notice that. Pathetic.

No shift at all. Scroll back to the comment he was responding to. I replied to the part of increasing our fuel costs greatly.

No shift at all. Scroll back to the comment he was responding to. I replied to the part of increasing our fuel costs greatly.

Let's highlight where the shift was.

I love the way Trump Humpers can see into the future.

You don't need to see in the future to find out creepy Joe's plans. All you need to do is dig up videos of what he and Whorris said about ending fracking which is responsible for our lower energy costs today.

Utter bullshit.

Oh wait, never mind. You just did.

Quick, find some other part of the post instead.

I didn't say public defenders are just as good as higher paid private lawyers, but why should the taxpayer fund the best legal team for criminals? That's as ridiculous as saying our inmates in prison should be served T-bone steaks at least three times a week, and spare ribs the other days. Most people can't afford those kinds of attorneys. I never needed a lawyer to defend me public or private. That's because I make sure I stay out of trouble with the law.

Criminals are inferior to me and every law abiding citizen.

Check your privilege, buddy.

I didn’t look up the year...forgive me.

Some looting?!
Why do you always have to mix 99% bullshit with 1% reality.

Because it just wasn't a big deal...

I knew from memory you got the year wrong. I remember when that happened, because all the TV stations went dark in Northern Wisconsin because they were all relying on feeds from NY.
And 30% of the residents destroyed about 2 miles of Flatbush from the Junction to around the Academy of Music; no big deal since your business wasn’t destroyed.

And 30% of the residents destroyed about 2 miles of Flatbush from the Junction to around the Academy of Music; no big deal since your business wasn’t destroyed.

Wasn't to me.

Those businesses had insurance. If they didn't, they shouldn't have been in business.
Eat shit.
They caused Insurance rates to rise for everyone else and insurance can take years to collect.
For all your bravado talk you seem to know zip about how the real world works.

Eat shit.
They caused Insurance rates to rise for everyone else and insurance can take years to collect.

I'm sure it takes years for you to collect insurance, given you keep trying to "Jew" the insurance companies.

I've never had an insurance company balk once on a property issue.

Eat shit.

I'm sure it takes years for you to collect insurance, given you keep trying to "Jew" the insurance companies.

I've never had an insurance company balk once on a property issue.
Yawn...

Every black community. Literally every single one is riddled with crime that far exceeeds the crime statistics of every other neighborhood in the nation.
That certainly sounds like a blatant racist lie, but you deserve the opportunity to present the current justice department studies that you believe support your racial prejudice. Please provide your link.

How do you regard racially-integrated neighborhoods?
I would live to sound positive about racially integrated neighborhoods. Perhaps there are some that are thriving. But most people who have lived in neighborhoods that have changed can not say the best things. It is an experience to be sure. And to have to spend any life savings you have and pay for another mortgage to move to another area is something we all enjoy.

You sure about that? Think how low the crime would be. Think how safe your family would be.

So what is the racial component of your neighborhood, I mean percentage wise.
I don't know. I never did a formal survey, am not aware of anyone having done so. Nor would be able to identify the parameters of my "neighborhood" to begin with, but am happy where I am now. I've lived in far more homogeneous enclaves in the past and find diversity much more to my liking. If some prefer racially-segregated communities, so be it.

Forum List

Back