Severed head found on porch, decapitated body found nearby

The republican KKK is out again

You must fantasize about Trump being in a dress and what you'd like to do him. Most ppl use an avatar they admire or the person they admire. So you must have a secret fetish of Trump.

I am placing my bets on drug gang related! MS-13 to be exact....I know the Mexican drug cartels do stuff like this...

Yeah you are probably right they are a pretty vicious gang. Maybe they have ties with ISIS they like doing that too not to mention eating human hearts after they kill one.

Severed head found on porch, decapitated body found nearby, police say

JACKSON, Miss. - The head of a young black man was left on a porch and a burned headless torso was found about a half mile away Saturday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we know what and who likes to do this . It's a common thing to do in the lands of hell brought to you by LET T HEM IN. Oh but of course the press won't spin the truth they'll just say it's an everyday occurrence it's normal get use to it in so many words. Or play totally stupid as they cover up the real information giving half a bs line.
So did they belong to each other at one time?

White supremacists love them some lynching but wouldn't surprise if that human garbage was branching out.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You should try looking in the mirror sometime, there's your definition of a white supremacist / communist staring right back at you. :badgrin:

Nope I agree I think it might be some gang bs, but this being done isn't really common among gangs and we often don't hear of them doing this so it's either a new thing for them orrrrr, possibly and ISIS like type of gang going around now. Who knows maybe they have new standards. You owe us off comes your head. Yeah taking lessons from ISIS which they are muslim but the they are the " radical" Muslims.

A big clue to this puzzle is likely connected to whose porch said head was found on... To whom were the perpetrators trying to send a message?

Forum List

Back