Sex assault charges filed against Jacob Blake in July prompted police to respond before shooting

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Funny how these Obama/Biden voters seem to always be career criminals.

What were the odds that 3 out of 3 of the losers that attacked Kyle and he shot were all criminals?

To include this piece of shit:

I bet 90% or more of BLM protesters have a criminal record, the other ten percent are probably just drug addicts that haven’t been busted yet.

Well .....

If anything good is to come of this event at least this POS will not be able to sexually assault anyone else.

To summarize, we have turned our country upside down because of the questionable police actions involving a couple of career criminals. And yet everyone is fine with the 320,000+ murders of Blacks by other Blacks over the last 50 years.
The lie at the heart of BLM. For this we are tearing up US cities?

Funny how these Obama/Biden voters seem to always be career criminals.

What were the odds that 3 out of 3 of the losers that attacked Kyle and he shot were all criminals?
About 100:1 that they were criminals.

Another rapist down....................
I posted this yesterday morning here at USMB after I looked up the police report. How can they call themselves journalists at Fox and the New York Post when some random dude posting on a messageboard gets the scoop a day before they do?

Last edited:

Another rapist down....................

Makes me wonder about the parent(s) & the upbringing of these types of criminals???
Rape is actually not illegal in monkey communities

Forum List

Back