Sex In The City Star Pwning The Sfchime's Son in New York Governor Debates

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Anyone watch the madness? TV star, someone crazy, but long time New Yorker, Cynthia Nixon vs the mentally ill Gov. Cuomo, the son of former Gov. Cuomo who was equally as bad. The democrat message is apparently to appeal to TDS folks. :p

Its really sad that ONE huge city controls all of NY...course the same goes for Illinois....thankfully here in Georgia,Apelanta doesn't control the entire state....YET.

I think one of brothers who collects Americana stuff still has that Nixon bumper sticker. :p

The thing is New York State is a microcosm of Washington DC before The Donald began draining The Swamp. IMO election fraud must have been involved in getting Cuomo elected.

I think one of brothers who collects Americana stuff still has that Nixon bumper sticker. :p

The thing is New York State is a microcosm of Washington DC before The Donald began draining The Swamp. IMO election fraud must have been involved in getting Cuomo elected.
Just look at NY City...it really should be its own state or independent city....same with Chicago...never happen because the leftists would lose 2 of their BIG electoral college states.

Forum List

Back