Sex lies and deep fake media sh*t.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Lets here...The poop the MSM said about George Floyd. White cops killed him...accept he actually died from ...well something the BLM and the mass media wont admit...A self induced overdose. Every single instance of racism driving these race riots there is NO proof they ever happened. In fact it seems the media is feeding mass hysteria.

Lets here...The poop the MSM said about George Floyd. White cops killed him...accept he actually died from ...well something the BLM and the mass media wont admit...A self induced overdose. Every single instance of racism driving these race riots there is NO proof they ever happened. In fact it seems the media is feeding mass hysteria.

Behind every Communist regime......is a powerful media propaganda network

I'm with you on the political advocacy of the media and how they've decided not to be reporters or objective analysts.. And G. Floyd was on powerful drugs. But nobody knows how long he would have lived if some asshole cop didn't choke him to death to show off for some rookies..

It's like nursing home abuse.. Most of it is exaggerated. But with people in FRAIL and vulnerable conditions -- you need to be aware of how easy it is to injure them or kill them..

• Banned
I hope English isn't your first language.
Let see here, living almost the holey unwashed... Diversity? The very thing the rich white kids democrats and their preachy ass holly than thou ass avoid. I live amongst this so called " diversity", the neglect. The broken bottles and heroin needles and that's what diversity brings...

• Banned
Lets go there... the media likes to ignore stuff. BLM for instance, Breanna Taylor was dismissed from her nursing job because of her ties to a homicide and she was involved with drugs. Opps. Not a poor little victim like BLM says...Typical of the BLM and MSM crap. Look at the Covington MAGA hat kid...

• Banned
I've seen the lies or crap the media spreads, particularly the misinformation or pandering to racial issues. Not lies but worse. Misinformation. William Randolph Hearst's splendid little war.

Lets go there... the media likes to ignore stuff. BLM for instance, Breanna Taylor was dismissed from her nursing job because of her ties to a homicide and she was involved with drugs. Opps. Not a poor little victim like BLM says...Typical of the BLM and MSM crap. Look at the Covington MAGA hat kid...

She was a nurse? I thought she was a former EMT, and an ER tech at the time of her death. And ties to what homicide?

Also, a person can be a victim regardless of whether they are a good person.

Forum List

Back