sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do they also enjoy the unwanted pregnancies and STD's they get? Sexually transmitted disease could virtually be wiped out if everyone would just wait until they get married. Tell me I'm wrong.

Most people who use protection don't get an STD.

Plenty of instances where married people pass disease to one another. They cheat and always have. I think you have an idealistic view of the world that is really not the case at all. Desiring sex is normal for people. Some people are going to give into those temptations.

So, by your reasoning murder is OK because people are going to give in to temptation and do it anyway?

What??? Holy smokes. Well, I can see that you are one of the "crazy" ones, so bye-bye now. Lol.

Not crazy. Just using an extreme example. But it's the same reasoning. Is it not? To say it's OK because they're going to have sex anyway is just plain stupid. Wouldn't it be better to instill moral values in our youngsters instead?

I would only consider it an "immoral" act if you were married to someone else and cheating on that person. THAT is immoral and shitty. Two single adult people having sex is fine. There is nothing wrong with it.

Apparently you are not supposed to even talk to others of the same sex and it's immoral to you.
OH unless it's YOU talking to a married guy on here, then it's ok.

Most people who use protection don't get an STD.

Plenty of instances where married people pass disease to one another. They cheat and always have. I think you have an idealistic view of the world that is really not the case at all. Desiring sex is normal for people. Some people are going to give into those temptations.

So, by your reasoning murder is OK because people are going to give in to temptation and do it anyway?

What??? Holy smokes. Well, I can see that you are one of the "crazy" ones, so bye-bye now. Lol.

Not crazy. Just using an extreme example. But it's the same reasoning. Is it not? To say it's OK because they're going to have sex anyway is just plain stupid. Wouldn't it be better to instill moral values in our youngsters instead?

I would only consider it an "immoral" act if you were married to someone else and cheating on that person. THAT is immoral and shitty. Two single adult people having sex is fine. There is nothing wrong with it.

Apparently you are not supposed to even talk to others of the same sex and it's immoral to you.

I'm not talking about talking to people. I'm talking about a married person who has a preoccupation with sex and dating, yet thinks she has the right to "preach" about Christianity. The point is you are no better than any other sinner. YOU are no more "moral" than anyone else.

I'm not talking about talking to people. I'm talking about a married person who has a preoccupation with sex and dating, yet thinks she has the right to "preach" about Christianity. The point is you are no better than any other sinner. YOU are no more "moral" than anyone else.

I never said I was.

I never said I was.

Well, when you go around preaching about how other women should dress, which you have done, about how gay people are sinning in the eyes of your "God", then yes, that is like saying you are better and more moral. You tell us to "find God", that we will be happier and more satisfied people if we do so, yet you all set a really piss poor example of it. It is at least confusing.

I never said I was.

Well, when you go around preaching about how other women should dress, which you have done, about how gay people are sinning in the eyes of your "God", then yes, that is like saying you are better and more moral. You tell us to "find God", that we will be happier and more satisfied people if we do so, yet you all set a really piss poor example of it. It is at least confusing.

Well just like you get to say what you want, I get to say what I want, and I don't have to answer to you.
Too bad you are confused and think I'm a bad example. Get over it.

I never said I was.

Well just like you get to say what you want, I get to say what I want, and I don't have to answer to you.

You should just stop with your preaching. You are no more moral and no better than anyone else.

Actually, now that I think about, that's not entirely true. I do think you are much better than some other people. Lol. However, you don't have any right to go around preaching about sinning when you break some of the covenants of your own religion! How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

I never said I was.

You should just stop with your preaching. You are no more moral and no better than anyone else.

Again, I will say what I want - and you can complain, but guess what.. no one gives a shit.

I never said I was.

Again, I will say what I want - and you can complain, but guess what.. no one gives a shit.

Well then you are a hypocrite. :dunno: When you tell us these things, we know not to take you seriously. If you don't take your own religious convictions seriously, why should anyone else?

That is from not using protection, in most instances, I would think. Smart people know how to protect themselves against pregnancy and disease.

The only prevention that is one hundred percent is abstinence. BTW. The failure rate of condoms is 12%. Did you know that? And the simple fact is that most don't use any kind of protection. So where does that leave us? We have become a morally degenerate society. We encourage kids to have sex, then murder their babies before they are born. No. The best policy is abstinence. You can't refute that.

I can and I do refute that. That is an unrealistic expectation for MOST people.

What is unrealistic about it? If children are raised with the right moral guidelines, they will wait until they are married. I was raised in a Christian home. I have three sisters who were virgins when they were married. I guess to people like you, that's unnatural. And is it any more unrealistic than expecting two teenagers to use protection? You see. Their is a little something most people don't even know exists. It's called morality. It works. You should try it sometime.

What makes Christian morals better than Buddhist morals? Or Taoist, or Jewish, for that matter?

Tell you what. Show me one societal ill, that is the result of human action, that is not contrary to what the Bible teaches about morality. You can't.

The raving of self-righteous fucks like you.

I never said I was.

Well then you are a hypocrite. :dunno: When you tell us these things, we know not to take you seriously. If you don't take your own religious convictions seriously, why should anyone else?

Which part of I don't answer to you and don't give a shit what you think didn't you understand?

Abstinence might be the best way to prevent pregnancy, but it isn't the most practical.

In one foster family I lived in for a few years, they were a deeply religious family (Baptist), but the daughter was a total hose beast. She did almost everyone in the school who was popular.

The Mormon family (of which the father was a Deacon in the church) that lived just down the road had a daughter named Melanie who was every bit as much of a hose beast as well.

Nope...............being religious doesn't mean that the kids aren't going to figure out a way to have sex.

The strictest parents often have the wildest children. In high school, I recall the daughter of a minister was the school bicycle.

OTOH, I remember another girl raised by two free-love hippies. To the great disappointment of...well...every heterosexual and bisexual male student, Siobahn graduated a virgin.

Which part of I don't answer to you and don't give a shit what you think didn't you understand?

Do as I say, not as I do. Gotta love it! :lol:

You do it well, yes.

You do it well, yes.

I don't go around preaching "Christian" values, do I?

Just ANOTHER hypocritical self-righteous Christian. THAT is why more and more people are falling away from religion. It's nothing but a bunch of bullshit spewed by self-righteous douchebags.

I'm done talking to you.
The only people that will talk to you are horny men hoping to get in your pants.
..... and I think you want it that way.

I'm done talking to you.
The only people that will talk to you are horny men hoping to get in your pants.
..... and I think you want it that way.

Am I a married woman starting threads about sex and my vagina? :lol: Then you turn around and claim to be a "Christian"? Do you not see your own hypocrisy? It's amazing, really amazing. The blind lead the blind.

Forum List

Back