Sex with Robots to be the Norm in 50 years

There are women my mother was friends with that married at 14/15 and I don't think they felt they were sexually abused... explain.

And how old were the husbands? Did you know that it is dangerous for a 14-15 year old to have a child? They are sometimes not fully developed BECAUSE they are still children.

In fact many te
There are women my mother was friends with that married at 14/15 and I don't think they felt they were sexually abused... explain.

You don't think they felt it but you don't know their darkest inner feelings.

I think 14/15 is too young for sex, and if it is sex with someone who is older and therefore able to take advantage of their less mature brains, it is a crime. If it's sex with another 14/15 year old it is not a crime unless it can be proven that one of them forced it on another who was unwilling.

I'm not saying you are wrong... but let's think...
At 14/15 - did you feel vulnerable?

You may not FEEL vulnerable. That is ridiculous. Children think they are indestructible. They are still in school and getting an education. They are certainly NOT adults, regardless of how they feel. Also, a lot of times it is not until later on that they feel trapped, used and abused.

In fact many te

I think 14/15 is too young for sex, and if it is sex with someone who is older and therefore able to take advantage of their less mature brains, it is a crime. If it's sex with another 14/15 year old it is not a crime unless it can be proven that one of them forced it on another who was unwilling.

What I felt and what I was are two different things. Did I feel vulnerable? In some ways, yes. Was I vulnerable? In many more ways. If an adult had done sexual things to me at age 14, my life would have been greatly damaged.
That's because you were weak. Likely still weak and easily damaged.

In fact many te

What I felt and what I was are two different things. Did I feel vulnerable? In some ways, yes. Was I vulnerable? In many more ways. If an adult had done sexual things to me at age 14, my life would have been greatly damaged.

Well, considering your prior statements on this very thread, you are also "damaged." It is SICK for an adult man to have an interest in a child. SICK. The man should have been arrested. WHERE were your parents?

In fact many te

Well, considering your prior statements on this very thread, you are also "damaged." It is SICK for an adult man to have an interest in a child. SICK. The man should have been arrested. WHERE were your parents?

My parents were trying to marry me off before I killed someone. Be someone else's problem. Settle down stop being so dangerous. They were on the right track. Wrong train though.

I never was damaged because I was never weak or vulnerable.

In fact many te

My parents were trying to marry me off before I killed someone. Be someone else's problem. Settle down stop being so dangerous. They were on the right track. Wrong train though.

Oh so you're like Princess Jasmine :rofl:

In fact many te

That's sick. No wonder why you seem so bitter.

In fact many te

Who is Princess Jasmine? Which gang was she in?

In fact many te

If it's even true. We know how this one likes to tell stories. :D

Why are you still not married? Why did your marriage last only one year and then you were married again?? How long did you know the second guy before you jumped into a marriage? You see? Teenagers are fucking stupid.

In fact many te

You could be right because I cannot abide weak people even today. They are disgusting. Which makes robots so much more attractive than the sensitive androgynes afraid of breaking a nail.

You could be right because I cannot abide weak people even today. They are disgusting. Which makes robots so much more attractive than the sensitive androgynes afraid of breaking a nail.

Well don't date those kinds of people. Duh. Didn't you say earlier that you weren't interested in sex? Well, what would you want the robot for then? A slave or something?

Why are you still not married? Why did your marriage last only one year and then you were married again?? How long did you know the second guy before you jumped into a marriage? You see? Teenagers are fucking stupid.

I never liked my first husband. It wasn't my decision. I was married for 14 years to my second husband. I think I knew him for a couple of months. That ended in 1976. I was single until 1990. My last husband passed away in 2010.

I will not marry again because I am DONE! I claim the right to say no. I've lived long enough and done enough to officially tell others to fuck off and leave me alone. Yaay!

KatsNDo... I mean Tipsy is just SOOOO mysterious!!!

Jasmine-disney-princess-33626593-1440-900.jpg

Well don't date those kinds of people. Duh. Didn't you say earlier that you weren't interested in sex? Well, what would you want the robot for then? A slave or something?
Perhaps? A pleasant companion that makes no demands on me.

I never liked my first husband. It wasn't my decision. I was married for 14 years to my second husband. I think I knew him for a couple of months. That ended in 1976. I was single until 1990. My last husband passed away in 2010.

I will not marry again because I am DONE! I claim the right to say no. I've lived long enough and done enough to officially tell others to fuck off and leave me alone. Yaay!

the fact that you want to be "left alone" says a lot. You may not realize it, but your experiences traumatized you. It is QUITE obvious by your attitude and behavior.

Forum List

Back