Sex with Robots to be the Norm in 50 years

In fact many te
There are women my mother was friends with that married at 14/15 and I don't think they felt they were sexually abused... explain.

You don't think they felt it but you don't know their darkest inner feelings.

I think 14/15 is too young for sex, and if it is sex with someone who is older and therefore able to take advantage of their less mature brains, it is a crime. If it's sex with another 14/15 year old it is not a crime unless it can be proven that one of them forced it on another who was unwilling.

I'm not saying you are wrong... but let's think...
At 14/15 - did you feel vulnerable?

What I felt and what I was are two different things. Did I feel vulnerable? In some ways, yes. Was I vulnerable? In many more ways. If an adult had done sexual things to me at age 14, my life would have been greatly damaged.

In fact many te
There are women my mother was friends with that married at 14/15 and I don't think they felt they were sexually abused... explain.

You don't think they felt it but you don't know their darkest inner feelings.

I think 14/15 is too young for sex, and if it is sex with someone who is older and therefore able to take advantage of their less mature brains, it is a crime. If it's sex with another 14/15 year old it is not a crime unless it can be proven that one of them forced it on another who was unwilling.

I'm not saying you are wrong... but let's think...
At 14/15 - did you feel vulnerable?

What I felt and what I was are two different things. Did I feel vulnerable? In some ways, yes. Was I vulnerable? In many more ways. If an adult had done sexual things to me at age 14, my life would have been greatly damaged.

I wanted to have sex at 14. I guess I'm glad I didn't but I'm still messed up anyway.
Not sure it mattered. I wish I had done it now in retrospect, instead of waiting until 20

Actually, 'school, ChrisL and Bonzi are robots (though maybe not that kind!)!

Joke's on you!

Can my robot look like this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 66
Fuck yeah :thup:

Sex with robots to be the norm in 50 years expert claims - Mirror Online

And then we won't have to worry about world peace anymore. As everyone will be satisfied! :rofl:

And I guess you think that premarital sex and adultery are also a sexual norm as well?

Leave this kind of stupid shit to libtards. SMH

Maybe you and your friends will be shagging sheep and bucking bolt buckets, but my people know that there is a difference between sex and real genuine love, moron.

Sex with a robot is simply masturbation. JimBob, moron, doesn't know the difference between masturbation and all of the above. How sad.

The electrical dust is starting to rust
Her trapezoid thermometer taste
All the red tape is mechanical rape
Of the TV program waste
Remedies for sex are quite easy
Only one thing you must be aware.
Before you get hot,
Or consider a 'bot
Take out insurance in case of repair.

Last edited:
Just a few thoughts before I have my nap.

The age of maturity/consent is 13 in Japan.

Mental orgasm is not only a real thing, but its often more satisfying than traditional physically induced orgasms.

I don't see sexbot's replacing human relationships; humans tend to crave social interaction and have a biological drive. The vast majority will use sexbots for masturbation, nothing more.

I was married at 15. Married again at 16. I never thought I was sexually abused, not even with my 26 year old boyfriend and I was 13.

Forum List

Back