Sex with Robots to be the Norm in 50 years

:rofl::D
Well I'm not a guy #1.
And I actually agree with you but you sound a bit frustrated..........

Yes, for a million reasons, but let me guess, you think I am sexually frustrated? lololol

I kind of would assume that the men who want sex bots are the ones who are sexually frustrated. Lol.

But *I* don't want a sexbot. Real sex in a loving relationship with a real person is so much more than that cheap counterfeit.

We have a large block of people who simply don't understand that because cheap sex is all they have ever had.
Not everyone wants a loving relationship with a real person.

This really strikes me as kind of sad in a way. Why not?
Because real people suck.

I agree. There is nothing as good as real sex in a loving relationship with someone that you actually care about and who cares about you and wants to give you pleasure. That is the best! :D

I agree, but, I have yet to find a man that is ok with giving me what I want.
They always want to give me what they THINK I SHOULD want!

Aren't you married? :D

Yes, your point? (btw, he's not perfect!!! ) :)

Well why did you marry this guy then? You see? You settled, and now you are feeling unsatisfied and unfulfilled. I won't do that.

It's not his fault, I'm weird :)

Why do you think you're weird? Is that what he tells you?

I kind of would assume that the men who want sex bots are the ones who are sexually frustrated. Lol.

But *I* don't want a sexbot. Real sex in a loving relationship with a real person is so much more than that cheap counterfeit.

We have a large block of people who simply don't understand that because cheap sex is all they have ever had.

I sure as hell don't. Love's a drag.

do you make a lot of money?
there are women that will marry you and not love you if so..........
Hell no. Marriage sucks ass.

How old are you?
You just have to find someone that thinks like you... or maybe you are meant to be single.. which is OK.
Not everyone is the "marrying" type......

Yes, for a million reasons, but let me guess, you think I am sexually frustrated? lololol

Some do, and some don't. Sex is the best when you do it with someone that you care about and that you want to give pleasure to, and vice versa.

I would love a robot who would do just what I wanted and have no feelings to get hurt. A pleasant companion that would not want to hold my hand, touch me in any way, or crawl around in my bed is something worth paying for.

Men want a loving relationship on some level, even the most superficial. They invariably get hurt feelings at being told to fuck off.

I prefer real men and a real penis. :) I don't think anything can really compare to the real thing, you know? However, if you just want sex, then I guess a robot would be a good choice. Still, I don't think the sex would be as good and satisfying. Just my opinion. I happen to like men very much. :D
I like the company of men. I don't like sex. A man without sexual baggage would be most appealing. They can keep their penis to themselves. A robot would be perfect. Once told "don't touch me" would be enough. With the added bonus of never having to hear "you haven't found the right man yet."

Well why did you marry this guy then? You see? You settled, and now you are feeling unsatisfied and unfulfilled. I won't do that.

Why do you think you're weird? Is that what he tells you?

It's what HISTORY tells me ... long story but, it's all good.

Sex with women has been OK for centuries.
Sex with homosexuals has just become OK recently.
Sex with animals will be OK soon.
Crazy America, Who else do you want to have sex with?

I agree. There is nothing as good as real sex in a loving relationship with someone that you actually care about and who cares about you and wants to give you pleasure. That is the best! :D

Okay what it is about you that is so "weird"?

I'm a Christian, and you know what, I agree.
People are born selfish and that is our nature.
Sometimes, we have to decide if we want to be alone and isolate ourselves, or accept that others are going to mess up and let us down.

But there is one who will never give up on you or let you down.......

I sure as hell don't. Love's a drag.

do you make a lot of money?
there are women that will marry you and not love you if so..........
Hell no. Marriage sucks ass.

How old are you?
You just have to find someone that thinks like you... or maybe you are meant to be single.. which is OK.
Not everyone is the "marrying" type......

I was meant to be single ... and to have sex with robots. :biggrin:

Nah deviant sexual behavior has been around for a very very long time..........

Sometimes, we have to decide if we want to be along and isolate ourselves, or accept that others are going to mess up and let us down.

Are you suggesting he have sex with God? :D Lol.

Oh, get out. Women and homosexuals are consenting adults. Animals are not. Get lost.
... some would argue 14 y/o boys (or girls) are as well. In fact, they used to marry at that age, but now, it's child abuse..........

Sometimes, we have to decide if we want to be along and isolate ourselves, or accept that others are going to mess up and let us down.

Girl!.... don't even go there!

Oh, get out. Women and homosexuals are consenting adults. Animals are not. Get lost.
... some would argue 14 y/o boys (or girls) are as well. In fact, they used to marry at that age, but now, it's child abuse..........

Yes, and slavery was legal too. We don't allow that anymore because we know that children are not "miniature adults" as was once thought. They need and deserve a childhood if at all possible.

You said it!

Yes, and slavery was legal too. We don't allow that anymore because we know that children are not "miniature adults" as was once thought. They need and deserve a childhood if at all possible.

I'm not defending them and I think it's gross, but don't think NAMBLA is going there now with the legalization of homosexual marriages..............

You said it!

I said God won't let you down... didn't mention sex... you should have been a lawyer CL

Forum List

Back